How is your reaction when bull cum inside you?

Yes. Only time I was in front of a hubby with his wife he groaned and shot all over his chest as I came in her. As she walked past to the shower she just tossed him a tissue to mop it up.
This is the problem when they are not caged. They either cum when you first penetrate the wife or they cum when you ejaculate a load into the wife. Once they have unloaded they are usually unwilling or very poor at their cleanup duty and the wife is denied the pleasures of being cleaned properly. It only leaves her the option of him on his back and her squatting over him. It is better to see him clean hungrily and to see his cock straining and bulging in the cage, red and weeping tears.

This lover is an extremely heavy cummer. Moments after this picture was taken he unloaded in me. Myhusband was watching and and he unloaded on the towel beside me at the same time. I guess that means he enjoyed it? ;)

View attachment 458247
If your hubby is like mine he absolutely positively LOVED IT !!
I love the smile on your face, that's what it's all about !!

This is the problem when they are not caged. They either cum when you first penetrate the wife or they cum when you ejaculate a load into the wife. Once they have unloaded they are usually unwilling or very poor at their cleanup duty and the wife is denied the pleasures of being cleaned properly. It only leaves her the option of him on his back and her squatting over him. It is better to see him clean hungrily and to see his cock straining and bulging in the cage, red and weeping tears.
It was a first time for both of them. He'd been on to her for a long time to fuck another guy. I met her clubbing when she was in a hen party, but her friends got hooked up or drifted to other rooms. We were chatting and dancing it was all nice together and when friends vanished I was careful to keep on past the slow dance. There was snogging in the corner. On the street. Anyway, after telling me about hubby's pushing her, she finally came back to my hotel room and stayed with me there until Sunday morning. Not always in the room. Room service breakfast but we went out for lunch dinner more clubbing. First night she lied to hubby saying she was staying with a friend. Next night she told him, then after the call she told me she had to take me home in the morning. Got there, it was a new experience. He looked upset, she gave him a kiss and I knew it had cock breath having sucked me earlier and he shook my hand(!) that I knew had been fingering his wet wife on the way there. "I wanted to be there" he said. "You're here now!" and she led me upstairs. Hubby was beside himself and was pulling off his clothes. She was kissing me and without looking at him she just pointed at a chair near the bed. "But I ..." and she kept pointing. His face was a strange mixture of excited and miserable. (He'd expected to join in.) I saw it but she just ignored him the whole time. He sat, and watched us perform in front of him but just for us. That's where he was when he shot over himself when I came in her. I asked her about it later in the shower and although she enjoyed the freedom she wanted him to feel the consequences of what he'd pushed her to do. She cut him off then for four months but relented because she didn't really want to wreck the marriage. I saw her again on a later trip and asked how it was going. How had she done? She held up a hand with all fingers spread.

Reactions: bellaazz
It was a first time for both of them. He'd been on to her for a long time to fuck another guy. I met her clubbing when she was in a hen party, but her friends got hooked up or drifted to other rooms. We were chatting and dancing it was all nice together and when friends vanished I was careful to keep on past the slow dance. There was snogging in the corner. On the street. Anyway, after telling me about hubby's pushing her, she finally came back to my hotel room and stayed with me there until Sunday morning. Not always in the room. Room service breakfast but we went out for lunch dinner more clubbing. First night she lied to hubby saying she was staying with a friend. Next night she told him, then after the call she told me she had to take me home in the morning. Got there, it was a new experience. He looked upset, she gave him a kiss and I knew it had cock breath having sucked me earlier and he shook my hand(!) that I knew had been fingering his wet wife on the way there. "I wanted to be there" he said. "You're here now!" and she led me upstairs. Hubby was beside himself and was pulling off his clothes. She was kissing me and without looking at him she just pointed at a chair near the bed. "But I ..." and she kept pointing. His face was a strange mixture of excited and miserable. (He'd expected to join in.) I saw it but she just ignored him the whole time. He sat, and watched us perform in front of him but just for us. That's where he was when he shot over himself when I came in her. I asked her about it later in the shower and although she enjoyed the freedom she wanted him to feel the consequences of what he'd pushed her to do. She cut him off then for four months but relented because she didn't really want to wreck the marriage. I saw her again on a later trip and asked how it was going. How had she done? She held up a hand with all fingers spread.
Yes - If hubby not caged they will tend to cum when they see the lover empty his balls into the wife and this often triggers the wife to orgasm as well. The sight of his pulsing cock and balls and her anus puckering as she cums is usually too much for them.

Reactions: bellaazz
I have to admit, I resmble your remark. I am not caged and the first time I saw another man cum inside my wife, I shot my load without even touching myself. However it was not a strong orgasm, more like a ruined one, so I was able to perform my cuck cleanup duties. But she does like to put me on my back and squat over me anyway. I love it too

I was the guy emptying my balls into her, hubby was still in first-time emotional shock I think. he sat there for a short time with his own cum running down his bare chest back to his deflated cock!
It is quite the experience the first time so I hope you didn't give him a hard time. We cucks do really love watching another man cum in our wives, for sure

Reactions: btweets
It is quite the experience the first time so I hope you didn't give him a hard time. We cucks do really love watching another man cum in our wives, for sure
That's what he discovered! All three of us enjoyed it so I didn't even think of being unpleasant. I'd been alone with his wife for several days before. She was nervous and shy at the start, not quite believing she was finally doing it (hubby had been pushing her to do it for years) but once she felt the first new cock enter her since marriage she got very excited and let loose ("I feel so slutty! ... I feel great!" she squealed at one point)). I think he was surprised and excited himself to see that big change in her when we started to fuck in front of him to see it happen and hear her dirty talk and moans. He stayed hard until he finally exploded and was breathing heavily!

That's what he discovered! All three of us enjoyed it so I didn't even think of being unpleasant. I'd been alone with his wife for several days before. She was nervous and shy at the start, not quite believing she was finally doing it (hubby had been pushing her to do it for years) but once she felt the first new cock enter her since marriage she got very excited and let loose ("I feel so slutty! ... I feel great!" she squealed at one point)). I think he was surprised and excited himself to see that big change in her when we started to fuck in front of him to see it happen and hear her dirty talk and moans. He stayed hard until he finally exploded and was breathing heavily!
That is so hot ! Really reminds me of our first time. My wife thought it was a very hot idea but wasn't really sure she could go through it but when that bull with a huge cock first took her, her mind was blown. She had always been really quiet with me and never could orgasm from fucking but he had her moaning, screaming, grunting and cumming ! It was so tremendously hot to watch that it made me cum in my pants. She saw the wet spot and asked me later if I had "leaked". LOL