How long have you been sharing your wife and have you ever regret it?

50-ish couple here, married 25 years. Been into mfm with (same) guy for 4 years off and on. Last 2 years 2 or 3 times a month.
Long story on how it started. 1st time, drinking, hot tub, he fucked her over the back of the living room couch, took maybe 3 minutes utes from kissing to him finishing then he left. Weird, scary as hell, jealousy for me, guilt like cazy for wife. Did it like that 5 or 6 times with the same feelings each time.....but wife was on fire horny for me after. Got easier each time. Now it's a regular thing for us, it's a fun, relaxing and sexy night for all 3 of us.

50-ish couple here, married 25 years. Been into mfm with (same) guy for 4 years off and on. Last 2 years 2 or 3 times a month.
Long story on how it started. 1st time, drinking, hot tub, he fucked her over the back of the living room couch, took maybe 3 minutes utes from kissing to him finishing then he left. Weird, scary as hell, jealousy for me, guilt like cazy for wife. Did it like that 5 or 6 times with the same feelings each time.....but wife was on fire horny for me after. Got easier each time. Now it's a regular thing for us, it's a fun, relaxing and sexy night for all 3 of us.
Is he the only one and who started it

Reactions: Johnfun
was he the only one? what made you decide to try

Reactions: Johnfun
First experiences in college. Started with as expected in college a party , everyone young , horny, under the influence. Short version she ended up blowing a guy in front of everyone. When I led her out afterwards everyone assumed it was to fight....well what we did began with F...

GF is out on a "Hot Date" right now.
She wore a sexy body suit with garters
& stockings. High heel boots & lacy panties
under her long coat.

She stopped as she was leaving and handed
me the panties. "I won't be needing those" she
taunted. Then checked her handbag for lube
& condoms. "Extra large Magnums" she said.

"Don't wait up" she ssid as she left...

GF is out on a "Hot Date" right now.
She wore a sexy body suit with garters
& stockings. High heel boots & lacy panties
under her long coat.

She stopped as she was leaving and handed
me the panties. "I won't be needing those" she
taunted. Then checked her handbag for lube
& condoms. "Extra large Magnums" she said.

"Don't wait up" she ssid as she left...
wow so did that get you hard