How long have you been sharing your wife and have you ever regret it?

For the first few years Elaine insisted the man be a stranger to her and not even live in our city. Eventually she relaxed those restrictions and we finally invited men we knew, mostly business aquaintances. She never developed any emtional connection with any of the men. We even let a good friend who had worked for us several years earlier become our first FWB. He was simply a good guy we liked to have sex with. If you go to the first few pages in this thread you and your wife can see how I convinced Elaine to become a Hotwife.
https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/elaines-first-time.3317/post-39716

Been in this since 2005….started as a fantasy and has evolved. We have a good marriage but it changed to a hotwife who wants the fun that was given her by me and I have less influence as her cuck…and as it should be in my mind. Clearly she has grown as a hotwife and I as her cuck. It has kept our marriage strong and our sex life engaging. She only has sex without my participation or attendance. It’s how she desires it and that is what I support. She grows sexually and erotically because of her experiences. I appreciate when she allows me to have her More than ever…..and I remain…loyal to her.

50's couple here, we have shared for over 30 years. Started with sharing with a very well hung friend who has been in and out of our lives for years. Progressed to some swinging and stag/hotwife action. She has had "friends" over the years that have come and gone and no we don't regret it at all. We look at it as a fun adventure where she gets pleasured by someone different. Most have been repeat preformers and we actually prefer to only have 1 friend at a time. Current is 25 years younger and wow does he get the job done with her! It has brought us closer and she is totally sexually satisfied with a perma grin for days after a visit.
Similar for us. But only 4 years here, same guy. Our friend is 24 years younger. Our friend also gets the job done and how. It's brought us closer too.

We got married in 92 and started the lifestyle in 97. We started with doing MFM's and then added in swapping with other couples and going to lifestyle parties at a club in Charlotte, NC. We drifted away from that after a while and now just strictly do MFM and her fucking strangers whenever she gets a chance. She has fucked about 150 men in that time. It's been a lot of fun and we have no regrets. She's 63, still horny as a 4 balled Tomcat, but we just haven't gotten back to it after Covid, because we got out of the groove. We plan to start back again this spring though!
Wow that is amazing. So you can enjoy this lifestyle and stay married. Tell has there been any serious problems along the way that made you ask why you were doing this?

For the first few years Elaine insisted the man be a stranger to her and not even live in our city. Eventually she relaxed those restrictions and we finally invited men we knew, mostly business aquaintances. She never developed any emtional connection with any of the men. We even let a good friend who had worked for us several years earlier become our first FWB. He was simply a good guy we liked to have sex with. If you go to the first few pages in this thread you and your wife can see how I convinced Elaine to become a Hotwife.
https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/elaines-first-time.3317/post-39716
Thanks I am going to do that. I am glad you are enjoying your lifestyle. Forgive me for asking but are you a cuck or a stag?

I was the same at first. Looking back a lot as has change as far as my attitude. I was pretty insecure that first time, tons of rules and all that. Ended being just nonsense and interfered with the experience. I don't think there is anything wrong with your sanity, you can still be the alpha and enjoy seeing your wife with other men. That's what I have been doing.
thanks so much for you input. Glad to know I am not the only one.

Been sharing my wife since before we even married almost 35 years ago. Watching her with other men began almost immediately after we became a couple, and the first time I watched her with another man was just a week or 2 after she moved in with me.

There have been a few hundred men over the years and have never regretted it for one single minute.
do you watch or join in? Do you reclaim her after each time?

We've been doing the hot wife thing for 22-years, still going, after evolving into this from KK being primarily a cheating wife, for about the same length of time (ever since we got engaged). My only true regret is that we didn't start this earlier in our lives.

There have only been less than a handful of times in the last 22-years I've experienced any feelings of regret. These were temporary states, driven by uncomfortable or awkward events.

We are due our 30 year anniversary in January and she has had other men 28 of those years, we started out MFM, then me watching and occasional MFM, then she started fucking other guys and I did just the nice bits ie:- lick her clit as she was getting fucked or her arsehole, hold her hands kiss her neck or her feet all those types of things....then we introduced a little chastity, it just evolved over the years until in November 2010 she spent the day in a 5* hotel with her first love, it moved things to a different level then and I became 24/7/365 chaste and a full on cut off completely cuckold....12 years on from that I wouldn't change a thing, I love my wife and I love my life, I am literally living my dream.....

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
We've been doing the hot wife thing for 22-years, still going, after evolving into this from KK being primarily a cheating wife, for about the same length of time (ever since we got engaged). My only true regret is that we didn't start this earlier in our lives.

There have only been less than a handful of times in the last 22-years I've experienced any feelings of regret. These were temporary states, driven by uncomfortable or awkward events.
so she cheated on you for over 20 years and you decided to become part of it. Did you ever catch her? We might have a similar situation

We are due our 30 year anniversary in January and she has had other men 28 of those years, we started out MFM, then me watching and occasional MFM, then she started fucking other guys and I did just the nice bits ie:- lick her clit as she was getting fucked or her arsehole, hold her hands kiss her neck or her feet all those types of things....then we introduced a little chastity, it just evolved over the years until in November 2010 she spent the day in a 5* hotel with her first love, it moved things to a different level then and I became 24/7/365 chaste and a full on cut off completely cuckold....12 years on from that I wouldn't change a thing, I love my wife and I love my life, I am literally living my dream.....
I really struggle to understand I am not judging you just trying to understand you mind. What do you get out of being treated like that

Seit 5 Jahren - es ist schwer, einen geeigneten Bullen zu finden, der meine Frau vor meinen Augen fickt.

so she cheated on you for over 20 years and you decided to become part of it. Did you ever catch her? We might have a similar situation
I always wanted to be part of it... KK cheated during our college years (at least that's the first confirmed instance I know about). She broke off our engagement at a point to expand her sexual horizons. Later our engagement resumed. During that time, although I couldn't identify the whole dynamic, I became obsessed with KK fucking other men.

She cheated on me throughout the remainder of our engagement, even on our wedding day. Although I caught her, dead to rights, several times after we were married, I never confronted her - in part because I was encouraging her to have sex with other mean. She was, clandestinely, without my direct involvement. I've written about this extensively, publishing these accounts on Literotica and similar forums.

The evidence of her trysts is voluminous - i've collected various things from soiled, cum-stained panties, to photos and videos. After the big transition in our life to the hot wife/cuckold lifestyle, KK confessed to many, many of her infidelities. I doubt that I will ever know everything however.