How long have you been sharing your wife and have you ever regret it?

Is he the only one and who started it
Many, many times with him. One time with a stranger out of town. No problems but wasn't good for us. One time with another couple on a cruise ship, was fun but very awkward. We'd do it again with another couple but it's never come up. We don't go looking for this. We're comfy with what we have going with our friend.

Many, many times with him. One time with a stranger out of town. No problems but wasn't good for us. One time with another couple on a cruise ship, was fun but very awkward. We'd do it again with another couple but it's never come up. We don't go looking for this. We're comfy with what we have going with our friend.
do you have regrets

I think we are at the point to going there. I really want to do this and fantasize about it all the time. Just would like some input from couples that have been there. Does she treat you different?
I replied above in this post. Wife treat me different ? YES.....it's not cuckold at all for us. This has really changed her outlook about sex and sexy fun.
We're very conservative usually, not typical party people at all. None of our friends know we do this. When he's with us she's a different person, we're comfy together, she has no shame fucking him silly with me next fo them on the bed. As soon as he finishes she wants me bad. We each do her twice then he goes again befor he leaves, been nights he's done four rounds. She's horny as hell for days after we fuck a LOT.
Since we started this I get head in the car, sometimes while driving, she has no problem going out without a bra and/or underwear depending on her outfit.
It's been good for us.

I replied above in this post. Wife treat me different ? YES.....it's not cuckold at all for us. This has really changed her outlook about sex and sexy fun.
We're very conservative usually, not typical party people at all. None of our friends know we do this. When he's with us she's a different person, we're comfy together, she has no shame fucking him silly with me next fo them on the bed. As soon as he finishes she wants me bad. We each do her twice then he goes again befor he leaves, been nights he's done four rounds. She's horny as hell for days after we fuck a LOT.
Since we started this I get head in the car, sometimes while driving, she has no problem going out without a bra and/or underwear depending on her outfit.
It's been good for us.
thank you for s
It's been good for us.
thank you for sharing with me

50's couple here, we have shared for over 30 years. Started with sharing with a very well hung friend who has been in and out of our lives for years. Progressed to some swinging and stag/hotwife action. She has had "friends" over the years that have come and gone and no we don't regret it at all. We look at it as a fun adventure where she gets pleasured by someone different. Most have been repeat preformers and we actually prefer to only have 1 friend at a time. Current is 25 years younger and wow does he get the job done with her! It has brought us closer and she is totally sexually satisfied with a perma grin for days after a visit.

I've been sharing my wife with my brother for over 30 years and have no regrets at all. Over the years things have changed gradually depending on our circumstances. At first it was just an occasional thing then when my brother became homeless he came to live with us. We all shared the same bed and my wife was kept very busy until after the birth of our daughter when my brother found another gf and moved in with her.
Once again we were back to the occasional sharing until 6 years ago when I got another job which meant being away overnight at times. This meant my brother seeing more of my wife without me being there and led to her becoming more submissive to him. He has introduced her to several new things and shared her with others including his gf.
My wife is a teacher and so gets more holiday than me so when she has holiday and I dont, he takes her away for up to a week at a time. Even being seperated like that has been good for us. It makes us more appreciative of each other and gives us a lot to talk about for weeks after.

We did it for 2-3 years until my treasure passed away. More than a hundred different men, My only regret is that we didn't start earlier.

Last edited:
sounded like a lot of fun. I take it you moved on from there. Are you a cuck or a stag?
Here is my advice to anyone in one of these types of relationships whether it be swinging, swapping, hot wife, cuck, open, etc.

1) never do this just for the other person or let your partner do it just for you. Make sure it is what you both want. Sooner or later if one of you is just doing this because of the other wanting it, problems will follow.
2). Communication is key.....listening is as important as talking. Before and after.
3). Develop guidelines not rules. The difference is that guidelines should be respected but you also both realize you need to be flexible. That is not to say all guidelines can just be ignored without consequence. Ie let's say you adopt a no kissing guideline. But in the heat of passion she and another guy kiss. Be prepared to safely talk it out understanding that things happen. Also as time goes on you may decide you want to push beyond your previously set guidelines.
4). Respect each other and your relationship first and foremost. Anyone else is a guest , your relationship needs to come first.
5) Don't pressure each other to do things, especially if others are right there listening. No means no, no matter how horny either of you are. If there is something you want your partner to try , then discuss at home in private first. Or take a break from the situation, step into another room and discuss it if needed. But no pressure.

Probably a lot more but this is a good start.

After nearly 30 years in the LS I have never regretted any of our experiences. Some were better than others. Even the ones where the 3 of us did not hit it off and we did nothing the anticipation was fun and would hopefully make the next encounter even better
That is good to hear. I have been wanting to do this for years and my wife has always said no. She is now getting interested. She has concerns of maybe developing feeling for the other person. Have you had any experience with this happening? If so how big of a problem is it and how did you deal with it. I am more interested in hotwiffing and watching than having another woman but don't want to lose my wife lol