How many cocks did your wife sucked before you got married ......

I actually asked my wife this during a conversation we had a few days after I first introduced my hotwife/cuck fantasy to her. I was quite shocked to find out she had given a lot of blowjobs prior to us meeting. As far as she could remember she had gone down on 17 guys before we met, but she had only fucked 7 guys before me. Apparently she gave a lot of head because back then she thought fucking guys was super crazy (Catholic School girl).

My Queen was 27 when we got married. While we dated I know she fucked and sucked off at least 4 guys. One of them taught her how to suck his balls. She told me about that after we were married and sucked my balls. That was years ago. She has not allowed me any sex except licking her and cleaning out cum from her sweet pussy for the last 11 years..

Before meeting me the wife gave head to 17 other guys. Her first was the same guy that took her virginity which she was when she was a Freshmen in High School. She sucked 9 other guys in High School almost all she swallowed, others she sucked before fucking them. One of those was a steady boyfriend who she said she sucked off more times than she could count. Then she sucked 5 other guys after graduating but before getting married. Then during her first marriage she sucked off 3 other guys including me. She was the first woman to give me a "real" blowjob, up until her the other girls always jerked me off when I got close. So married her...lol. Side note, since we have been married she has sucked the cocks of 22 different men. 26 times she has sucked those guys off swallowing their loads.