How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

She Bear loves to suck cock and she's damn good at it. She also adores the taste of cum and always swallows. I have no idea how many she has sucked since we have been married but I'd venture at least 50 maybe twice that many. I've watched her suck twenty or more and I know she has many more. We have this game we play we call Tell Me A Story as a form of foreplay. There are three rules. It must be true, it must be about someone other than me or her if I'm doing the telling, and it can't be one told before. As a result, I've heard about a lot of blow jobs and fucking as well. I'll try and attach one of her and our friend Steve. Man is he hung.
Good girl

7 for my wife all my friends and they also got to fuck her. While I watched and couldn't wait to fuck her after they did especially when they came inside her. I love the way her pussy feels with another guy's cum in her

7 for my wife all my friends and they also got to fuck her. While I watched and couldn't wait to fuck her after they did especially when they came inside her. I love the way her pussy feels with another guy's cum in her
Nothing like having her clean his cock while you get sloppy seconds, then have her clean your cock...fucking love it ;)

I think most blokes like it fairly regularly, I usually get guys hard doing it before they fuck me. Sucked loads before and since married , most cum in my mouth if they do then I swallow.View attachment 145026
you, my dear could suck my cock aytime, and would love to fill that wonderful mouth full of cum, only to watch you sudutively plaay with my cum in your mouth, and to watch you swallow it ever so slowly... aaahhhhh
A lot of guys he watched and obviously knew about but as we got more into the lifestyle there were more than a few occasions when I had d to tell him after the event so to speak. As for memorable bj moments there have been one or two....

Number 1 would have to be the first time I gave a blow job for money

View attachment 269612

Number 2 is definitely the first time I took a black cock in my mouth

View attachment 269628

Number 3 I guess would go to the first dogging blow job I ever gave

View attachment 269629
blowjob for money? how did that cum up in conversation? very interesting