How many find it hot?

That's great! I wonder how many wives out there would do it if they knew their husband's would let them and not be jealous,upset or use it against them. Without a doubt a lot of husbands fantasize about it and wouldn't hesitate letting other men fuck their wives. My wife was shy to. Never ever thought she would go for it. Now she does things that are so wild I don't dare mention them,or she would hate me.
I agree. There are times I am not as into it. But once it starts you got to let it go. I would try to always let the other guy cum first. sometimes I wait until the other guy is gone. When we had a regular guy sometimes he would spend the night. If I woke up and they were getting it on I might watch for awhile or just go back to sleep lol. I did not like if I came first. It always seemed like they would go on forever

It is one of the 3 hottest things for all 3 involved. The first is the penetration. The second is the ejaculation. The 3rd is the after time when I like the deep kissing and loving and talk, while hubby performs his cleanup role of both my cock and her freshly fucked pussy, letting us know how good it all tastes..
There she is laying on our king bed, totally naked, and this man stands over her nakedness, grabs her feet, drags her toy size ass across the bed, splays her legs wide so I can see her dripping pussy and positions her for easy penetration. Looking at me he has a slight smirk that almost speaks, "she is mine, and when I'm through with her millions of my sperm will plant life in her. I will be living in your wife--I flinch as he thrusts that huge piece of meat into what was mine. Pain and pleasure flow through my loins as he pushes hard to get where I have never been---

There she is laying on our king bed, totally naked, and this man stands over her nakedness, grabs her feet, drags her toy size ass across the bed, splays her legs wide so I can see her dripping pussy and positions her for easy penetration. Looking at me he has a slight smirk that almost speaks, "she is mine, and when I'm through with her millions of my sperm will plant life in her. I will be living in your wife--I flinch as he thrusts that huge piece of meat into what was mine. Pain and pleasure flow through my loins as he pushes hard to get where I have never been---
Good stuff. You can play that out with my baby anytime!

Nothing hotter than watching a man make your wife cum and then fill her with his cum and then enjoy sloppy seconds
Yea tell me.
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. He's got a big dick. After maybe 1/2 hour of messing around, taking turns doing her in several positions it's easy to see him and her are "ready". He gets on top, starts to go to town with hard fast ball slapping pumping, she'll stretch her legs straight down, tense up had she cums HARD, her body is stiff as a board as she cums. That gets him off. It's so erotic and a huge turn on for all of us. He'll pull out and roll off, she looks at me, I climb on, slide in, she's SO SLIPPERY and warm. We kiss and pump slow till I cum and it is HOT.
We chat and rest for a few then we start again....good fun.

Yea tell me.
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. He's got a big dick. After maybe 1/2 hour of messing around, taking turns doing her in several positions it's easy to see him and her are "ready". He gets on top, starts to go to town with hard fast ball slapping pumping, she'll stretch her legs straight down, tense up had she cums HARD, her body is stiff as a board as she cums. That gets him off. It's so erotic and a huge turn on for all of us. He'll pull out and roll off, she looks at me, I climb on, slide in, she's SO SLIPPERY and warm. We kiss and pump slow till I cum and it is HOT.
We chat and rest for a few then we start again....good fun.
Love it

Reactions: Cowboy6half
When I get to see a guy finally cum inside Kate I find it the hottest thing. Watch another guy get off because of what she has done with him. At that moment. You see him tense, maybe grunt some. Knowing that he is shooting a cum inside her at that moment too. Kate most of the time also lets out a moan too. Just so hot !
Oh my! Myself included. I've found after seeing the first time, which was a mfmf, so I was 'occupied' - later in a mfm situation, I'd watch from the end of the bed, where I could watch him trying to get as deep as possible in her pussy as he could with each thrust and squirt of cum. Seeing his ball contract as he's pumping my wife full of cum - such a sight! For the video, I've reached over and lifted his sack up so could see his cock in her pussy as he's deep in...

Oh my! Myself included. I've found after seeing the first time, which was a mfmf, so I was 'occupied' - later in a mfm situation, I'd watch from the end of the bed, where I could watch him trying to get as deep as possible in her pussy as he could with each thrust and squirt of cum. Seeing his ball contract as he's pumping my wife full of cum - such a sight! For the video, I've reached over and lifted his sack up so could see his cock in her pussy as he's deep in...
I couldn't agree with you more. Watching the other guy push his cock as hard as he can in to the wife as he explodes is one of the best things to see. Along with hearing his orgasm. It is so hot to witness another man cum in the wife along with her cumming as well. In many circumstances like you I would watch or video the action before getting involved. There were times where I would help like guiding the other guys cock into my wife's pussy or sucking on him until he was rock hard.

That's how I imagine it to be like except my petite juicy wife would probably try to wiggle free upon feeling a big cock penetrating her soft tight pussy until she's fully impaled and submits to the thrusting and pounding with her moans whimpers of joy....She's only had one other guy so she's basically new. We're exploring though.
Definitely keep exploring. My two favorite positions to watch wife is when she rides another guy grinding on him as she cums, I know then that she is taking him as deep as she can. The other which she has only started to do recently is get absolutely pounded by a guy. Her last lover would get on top of her and interlace his fingers with hers, pin her arms down and just fuck the shit out of her. Those were screaming orgasm from her.

Last edited:
There was one time that I got in with the action. I was 69 with Kate. The guy came up behide her and told me to spread her pussy open for him. I got to see up close as he slid inside her. I rubbed her clit as he was pumping her. I stayed there till he came. I could see him pulsing as he came. It was hot.
Was once under the wife whilst a BBC was fucking her doggy on our bed, nibbling on her lips as he is thrusting in and out, his balls banging into my face, suddenly found myself sucking his sack, first time for everything I guess as he did not seem to mind and it was sort of a turn on, in fact as I took one of his balls in my mouth and gently sucked on it, within seconds he was spurting his cum into my wife, I could feel him tighten and his seed travelling into her, he exploded into her for what seemed minutes, she began squirting and felt her mouth close around my dick as I shot my load