How many men has your gf or wife had ?

Jen started 2 years ago and for the first few months after i somewhat reluctantly agreed she played with a bunch of guys through tinder. my busty white milf wife proved super popular to black guys on the platform. She ended up being with 8 or 9 different guys in the first 7 week, most of them several times. we decided however, mostly for my benefit, that her hooking up with randoms wasnt sustainable long-term so we moved to the bull/boyfriend model. since then its been another 5 guys, 3 long term and 2 were short term flings. Current gus is going 9 months strong now.

Hubby keeps begging me to find matches where I have a good connection with, so I would pose naked together with them, and sometimes even have sex with them when all feels right. So far in +12 years, had about 10 where I had sex with, and a couple of others, like tantra masseurs, and a woman where I only had oral sex. But not easy to find a decent person where I connect with apparently. I seem to be extremely picky myself ;-) But when it happens, the pics & video's quite look amazing in all honesty. (just a few examples of one of nicest matches I had sex with.)IMG_9865ci.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9888bisss.JPG
    IMG_9888bisss.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_9925bisssss.JPG
    IMG_9925bisssss.JPG
    309.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 2015-11-06-1334c.jpg
    2015-11-06-1334c.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 2015-11-06-1340c.jpg
    2015-11-06-1340c.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 91
With my past being in prostitution and being a swinger for 25 years I couldn’t give an exact number of men. At one time the answer is 10 during a gang bang. My hubby plus 9 other men.
My wife Mary work about 3 years at a "happy ending" massage place. Mostly just hand jobs, but there were extras at times. Definitely added to her total count on top of being shared almost our entire time together since college plus a few trains/gang bangs she did before we met.

My wife was pretty innocent when we got together, had only had sex with 2 guys, but few years into marriage we talked about some fantasies and what we both liked, we have had fun with two other married friends and she has fucked and been fucked by 3 of my close and trusted friends, one she very much enjoys has a lovely big cock, she also discovered she could take so much cock in her mouth, as you can imagine my friends love that part lol