How many men has your wife fucked?

I'm really sorry to hear that though I think this enforced period of downtime will have affected a lot of people the same way. I hope she gets her self confidence back for her own sake, even if she doesn't want to play anymore. I think all women go through periods of self doubt and low self esteem at some point - I know I have. I do wish you both all the best xx
Thanks

I'm really sorry to hear that though I think this enforced period of downtime will have affected a lot of people the same way. I hope she gets her self confidence back for her own sake, even if she doesn't want to play anymore. I think all women go through periods of self doubt and low self esteem at some point - I know I have. I do wish you both all the best xx
You also always have people who come and go in the lifestyle. I bet there will be quite a few who just decide after a year break not to start up again.

After reading this thread we actually sat down and did a rough calculation and even I was a little shocked by the number of guys I've fucked.
Between 15-20 I'd had around 50 different boys and men. Married at 20 and was faithful to my first husband for 3 years so that takes me to 23yo. Met current hubby when I was 40 and am now 63. In those 23 years we estimate an average of 10 different guys a year (some years more some less but on average that seems about right) so that's 230.
Between the ages of 23-40 I'd fuck 2-3 guys a week. If we take take a conservative view and say 2 a week and then knock off about a quarter because some of them were regulars or at least fucked me a few times that still works out at 1326.
So 1326 + 50 + 230 = 1606. It's only a very rough estimate but is probably in the right ball park, if anything it's probably on the low side.
Lynn xx
That’s a good number !!😍

That seems about right. About 1 in 4 are not flakes or assholes.
Seriously, if there are any hung bulls in Utah, who aren't flakes or assholes, reading this, message us!
We have the same issues. Luckily my wife has found a steady regular to fuck on an ongoing basis but enjoys a little strange cock once in a while but like you, its tough to find a good match. They either want to meet her alone, which we don’t do, or end up flaking out. My wife had one lover before me and since we been married about 6 including her regular bull

Reactions: SDCuck
I have to say that I was surprised by how quickly my wife got to 100 different men. It is a second marriage for each of us, so Kate was no virgin when I introduced her to being married to me but still fucking other men.

I initially kept a journal of each guy who fucked Kate...date/time/place etc...and I only counted each guy the very first time he fucked her. Many of the guys who have fucked Kate have been with her many times. I only counted each guy once.

I distinctly remember watching Kate with a guy and realizing that he was guy number 100. For some reason that seemed like a milestone. If someone had told me at the beginning, that in a short time 100 different guys would fuck my wife, I would have thought they were crazy. That was years ago. For several years, Kate was fucking so many different men, some of whom I never even met, that keeping the journal because difficult.

My first wife fucked other guys too, but in our 8 years together, she only fucked about 25 different men. Her thing was that she only fucked men we knew in our everyday life. Kate has been much more promiscuous.

We joined a swing club early on that only allowed single men to attend on Thursday nights. We went almost every Thursday. In about 4 years, somewhere around 125 different guys fucked Kate at that swing club. They all claimed to be single to get into the club but most were married guys there without their wife.

We know a lot of hotwife couples (from that swing club and other parties) and Lynn's (Lynnandhubby) numbers are not at all outrageous. Kate has had sex with at least 500 different men during our marriage and we know wives who fuck more guys than Kate.

I have to say that I was surprised by how quickly my wife got to 100 different men. It is a second marriage for each of us, so Kate was no virgin when I introduced her to being married to me but still fucking other men.

I initially kept a journal of each guy who fucked Kate...date/time/place etc...and I only counted each guy the very first time he fucked her. Many of the guys who have fucked Kate have been with her many times. I only counted each guy once.

I distinctly remember watching Kate with a guy and realizing that he was guy number 100. For some reason that seemed like a milestone. If someone had told me at the beginning, that in a short time 100 different guys would fuck my wife, I would have thought they were crazy. That was years ago. For several years, Kate was fucking so many different men, some of whom I never even met, that keeping the journal because difficult.

My first wife fucked other guys too, but in our 8 years together, she only fucked about 25 different men. Her thing was that she only fucked men we knew in our everyday life. Kate has been much more promiscuous.

We joined a swing club early on that only allowed single men to attend on Thursday nights. We went almost every Thursday. In about 4 years, somewhere around 125 different guys fucked Kate at that swing club. They all claimed to be single to get into the club but most were married guys there without their wife.

We know a lot of hotwife couples (from that swing club and other parties) and Lynn's (Lynnandhubby) numbers are not at all outrageous. Kate has had sex with at least 500 different men during our marriage and we know wives who fuck more guys than Kate.
I was shocked how quickly my wife went past the 100 milestone too. It seems like a lot until she starts enjoying herself and seeing men regularly.

Reactions: robandkate
I was shocked how quickly my wife went past the 100 milestone too. It seems like a lot until she starts enjoying herself and seeing men regularly.

It seemed like a lot to me at the time too. As I mentioned, my first wife only fucked about 25 different men in 8 years. Kate zoomed past 100 :cool:.

When I stopped keeping the journal Kate had been with about 250 different men and that was a long time ago.

It seemed like a lot to me at the time too. As I mentioned, my first wife only fucked about 25 different men in 8 years. Kate zoomed past 100 :cool:.

When I stopped keeping the journal Kate had been with about 250 different men and that was a long time ago.
That’s really incredible. Glad you two have so much fun with it! I love that my wife takes so many dicks, it is so exciting. The higher the number the better!

It is amazing how the numbers creep up over time. I'd never really kept records - that's why we had to do a rough calculations and I was shocked at the number we came to. Not that I regret any of it as I'm sure Kate doesn't - it's great you've both had so much pleasure from it xx

It is amazing how the numbers creep up over time. I'd never really kept records - that's why we had to do a rough calculations and I was shocked at the number we came to. Not that I regret any of it as I'm sure Kate doesn't - it's great you've both had so much pleasure from it xx
Mary is off to a good start this year. 5 fucked in the last 4 weeks including me. 3 others git blow jobs