How many men has your wife fucked?

How many...ever? Deborah says she was physically mature for her age and began having sex early on. She dated throughout high school and college, has now been married three times, and has been sexually active her entire life. Deb will turn fifty next month and estimates she has been with over one hundred men...and two women! I think I'm a lucky man to be her husband.;)

Hi we are Phyliss and rock, a white couple. This is Phyliss responding to the question. I have only had 1 white cock(my Husband) but I have had over 200 black cocks over the 10 years or so that I was in the hotwife/interracial sex lifestyle. Most of these were when I had left my husband to live with my black boyfriend. I was with him 29 months and he owned me completely. I was never forced to have sex with anyone while I was with him but I fucked anyone he wanted me too and he loved sharing me.

Phyliss

Hi we are Phyliss and rock, a white couple. This is Phyliss responding to the question. I have only had 1 white cock(my Husband) but I have had over 200 black cocks over the 10 years or so that I was in the hotwife/interracial sex lifestyle. Most of these were when I had left my husband to live with my black boyfriend. I was with him 29 months and he owned me completely. I was never forced to have sex with anyone while I was with him but I fucked anyone he wanted me too and he loved sharing me.

Phyliss
Hi, My girlfriend was once married to a black man, and I can tell that she finds me pleasant but not exciting. She claims not to yearn for BBC anymore. But, I wonder, considering your extensive experience with such "big" sex, do you think she wants it again?

Reactions: hotslutwife
How many...ever? Deborah says she was physically mature for her age and began having sex early on. She dated throughout high school and college, has now been married three times, and has been sexually active her entire life. Deb will turn fifty next month and estimates she has been with over one hundred men...and two women! I think I'm a lucky man to be her husband.;)
One hundred or thereabouts is really something. Heck, so's fifty. It could have the power to intimidate some men, I suppose, but from where I sit now that kind of experience is a serious turn-on. And she's yours, man, your wife! You should be proud, and if she still turns you on, so much the better. You must please and satisfy and complement each other in all the ways that matter most, which is THE THING that matters most.

Last edited:
me and the wife have been married for 5 years now, during that time she's had sex with two guys. she's had three more opportunities but those fell through because of the other guys not being able to meet up. she's currently looking for two to three boyfriend types to have on the side so she won't have to hookup with a bunch of multiple strangers.
Since we marries 20 years back, it was agreed once a month i pick for her hung young teen.
I would fuck him while he is fucking her Doggy.
This has been going for the past ten years.

I'm curious how many cucks know how many other men have had your wife? Mine won't tell me exactly but I have a hunch. I'm wondering where she is in relation to others out there!
My 1st wife probably three before we were married but in the ten years we were married probably 40 or more, we were married when she was sixteen and at eighteen I come home one night and my cousins truck was there so I walked in and he was pounding her on the couch while one of his buddy's had a dick in her mouth what was there to say but finish and leave so after they finished I mounted her and took the sloppy seconds and a word was never mentioned about it again but after we divorced I found out half the nieborhood and coworkers had fucked her, even a couple Butches

Not sure how many mine has had. Age told me she started having sex when she was 10 and new the first time she loved it. She has told about some of her sexual encounters she has had. We've been together a little over 3 yrs and during that time she has 4 others. One of the four is a regular. She told me also that she loves to fuck so much that she would fuck about anyone :). I encourage her to go after anyone she wants to fuck. So total number she has fucked I don't have a clue but love her and her appitite.

I'm curious how many cucks know how many other men have had your wife? Mine won't tell me exactly but I have a hunch. I'm wondering where she is in relation to others out there!
MINE SAID 5 BUT ALREADY WHEN DRUNK SHE HAD 2 MORE. SO 7 i GUESS.

Reactions: Bcd39
View attachment 9516 View attachment 9517 View attachment 9518 View attachment 9519 Yes I love watching Lina with extremely well hung thick cock guys as they pump her pussy & her ass and stretch her as they leave her very loose and they pump all their Cum inside of her bareback but I like to watch I like to take pics and jerk off and then Lina wants me to lick her all clean when her boyfriends are all done
mmmm Wow Lina looks totally amazing - gorgeous pussy and asshole Hey, Lisaslut, what do you think of Lina ?