How many men have you fucked within a 24 hour period?

When I was BBC exclusive, I would go out to bars and after hours clubs and it was normal for me to have sex with 3-5 guys a night, and the last year I was involved that was 6 nights a week!! And one weekend long unplanned gang bang....I have NO idea who or how many, but it started Friday night and I was not dropped off at home until LATE Sunday night. I was having sex almost constantly the whole time.

J (the wife)

When we started the hot wife thing, KK went through this phase we now call the "Cock Crazy" period. Not counting group/gang bang events, KK's 24-hour record was eight different cocks. She went from apartment, to dorm room, to hotel room, etc., enjoying the pleasures of eight different strangers, ending up overnighting with a guy she met at a hotel bar.

I was beside myself with a combination of worry and lust. When she got home the next morning, I'd been waiting up for her all night. I got my relief, adding hot loads of cum to her thoroughly used pussy.

7 last March in Tampa for my anniversary (along with eating 4 wonderful pussies). The most fun though was 5 total on my wedding day and the day after/first day of my honeymoon. 4 guys (including Mr HW) on wedding day and one more the very next day.

Mrs Hotwife
LOve to hear more on that story!!! Love most of your stories!!!