How many of you wives like/use dildos?

KK's first proper dildo, a realistic variant has a name: "Brad."

Long before we started doing the hot wife thing, we role-played - mostly my efforts to seduce KK into openly having sex with other men. One element of KK's life is business travel - regular, and frequent. We always role-played her having sex during a business trip before she hit the road.

As part of the routine, KK and I always had a "sex date," usually before she departed on a trip, as well as after she returned - sort of a sexual reunion. KK is positively triggered by travel and associated hotel/motel stays. It was something that I often leveraged in our pillow-talk, either before or after her trip. On the front end, it was me deriving fantasies about KK picking up a stranger in the hotel bar, bringing him back to her hotel room, then fucking him senseless, things of that nature. On the return, reunion, it was probing questions, endless suggestions and implications the she might've had sex with another man; a colleague, a client, a model, anyone. KK's response to these pillow-talk sessions were always favorable - smashing orgasms, dirty talk, uninhibited sex, imaging the scenarios I whispered in KKs' ear.

Those sessions however were always followed by, "It'll never happen baby. Never..."

Sometimes those admonitions were a little too firm, quirky, more like KK was trying to convince herself than me. Often, KK would blurt out during private conversation, questions like, "You'd really like to see me suck another guy's cock?" "You actually think about another guy having his dick inside me, cumming in me? God!"

In parallel with my pillow-talk seduction, I fabricated an imaginary lover for KK, "Brad." He was a construct; a colleague, someone KK was attracted to, a mutual attraction. "Brad" was accessible, sometimes traveling with KK on business, other times available to meet her for a drink, an afternoon quickie, that sort of thing. "Brad" was also a foil, an enabler. In that fantasy construct, KK was sometimes submissive to "Brad." He "made her" do things, dirty, nasty things, things that were beyond her control - "Brad" was an imaginary, psychological manipulator that gave KK an excuse to engage in taboo behaviors; group sex, gang-bangs, lesbian encounters, you name it - because it wasn't KK's idea, instead it was "Brad's," KK could enjoy any act without the remorse of "wanting it" herself.

I acquired a realistic dildo, a tool for manifesting "Brad" during sex. I often fucked KK with the "Brad" dildo, using it in combination with my own cock, or her favorite vibrator, a Pocket Rocket. One of KK's favorites in that era was to have me on my back, lubricated, my cock buried in her ass - she was atop me, on her back with my hard, throbbing dick shoved in her tight back door. With one hand, I used "Brad" in her sopping pussy, that dildo a piston, rhythmically thrusting inside her, while with the other hand I buzzed her erect clit with the Pocket Rocket. Throughout those sessions, I whispered in KK's ear, my hot breath, "Imagine Brad and his friend are fucking you this way baby. Think about their hard cocks in your sweet wet pussy, your tight dirty ass..."

Those sessions would leave KK breathless, trembling, a sweaty, shaking mess, curled in a fetal position on the bed. The best of those combined a little drinking and a little good pot - we would get pleasantly drunk and stoned, uninhibited, I would fuck KK senseless with the imaginary "Brad" dildo, tormenting her with sordid tales of debauchery, in which she was the star.

Now we have dozens of dildos, of all kinds. KK loves playing with them for an audience, showing off, demonstrating how she achieves bliss with her cock-toys.

KK's first proper dildo, a realistic variant has a name: "Brad."

Long before we started doing the hot wife thing, we role-played - mostly my efforts to seduce KK into openly having sex with other men. One element of KK's life is business travel - regular, and frequent. We always role-played her having sex during a business trip before she hit the road.

As part of the routine, KK and I always had a "sex date," usually before she departed on a trip, as well as after she returned - sort of a sexual reunion. KK is positively triggered by travel and associated hotel/motel stays. It was something that I often leveraged in our pillow-talk, either before or after her trip. On the front end, it was me deriving fantasies about KK picking up a stranger in the hotel bar, bringing him back to her hotel room, then fucking him senseless, things of that nature. On the return, reunion, it was probing questions, endless suggestions and implications the she might've had sex with another man; a colleague, a client, a model, anyone. KK's response to these pillow-talk sessions were always favorable - smashing orgasms, dirty talk, uninhibited sex, imaging the scenarios I whispered in KKs' ear.

Those sessions however were always followed by, "It'll never happen baby. Never..."

Sometimes those admonitions were a little too firm, quirky, more like KK was trying to convince herself than me. Often, KK would blurt out during private conversation, questions like, "You'd really like to see me suck another guy's cock?" "You actually think about another guy having his dick inside me, cumming in me? God!"

In parallel with my pillow-talk seduction, I fabricated an imaginary lover for KK, "Brad." He was a construct; a colleague, someone KK was attracted to, a mutual attraction. "Brad" was accessible, sometimes traveling with KK on business, other times available to meet her for a drink, an afternoon quickie, that sort of thing. "Brad" was also a foil, an enabler. In that fantasy construct, KK was sometimes submissive to "Brad." He "made her" do things, dirty, nasty things, things that were beyond her control - "Brad" was an imaginary, psychological manipulator that gave KK an excuse to engage in taboo behaviors; group sex, gang-bangs, lesbian encounters, you name it - because it wasn't KK's idea, instead it was "Brad's," KK could enjoy any act without the remorse of "wanting it" herself.

I acquired a realistic dildo, a tool for manifesting "Brad" during sex. I often fucked KK with the "Brad" dildo, using it in combination with my own cock, or her favorite vibrator, a Pocket Rocket. One of KK's favorites in that era was to have me on my back, lubricated, my cock buried in her ass - she was atop me, on her back with my hard, throbbing dick shoved in her tight back door. With one hand, I used "Brad" in her sopping pussy, that dildo a piston, rhythmically thrusting inside her, while with the other hand I buzzed her erect clit with the Pocket Rocket. Throughout those sessions, I whispered in KK's ear, my hot breath, "Imagine Brad and his friend are fucking you this way baby. Think about their hard cocks in your sweet wet pussy, your tight dirty ass..."

Those sessions would leave KK breathless, trembling, a sweaty, shaking mess, curled in a fetal position on the bed. The best of those combined a little drinking and a little good pot - we would get pleasantly drunk and stoned, uninhibited, I would fuck KK senseless with the imaginary "Brad" dildo, tormenting her with sordid tales of debauchery, in which she was the star.

Now we have dozens of dildos, of all kinds. KK loves playing with them for an audience, showing off, demonstrating how she achieves bliss with her cock-toys.
It sounds like “Brad” was like a gateway drug to a better high!

We used too but she just loves her wand. Says I fuck her so good she doesn’t need them. I like to watch her with then will keep trying for her to use them, so then I can imagine us with another guy.
My wife ONLY uses her Hitachi Magic Wand. We've gone through five of 'em! I'd like to use a dildo (bigger than me) on her while she uses the wand but so far no luck there. She just can't get into it for some reason.

Reactions: Blxx
We have for years , big turn on for her , I love it when she uses them

Attachments

• 8F26B37A-C1AF-4F95-BE0A-2C97F5F52619.jpeg
    8F26B37A-C1AF-4F95-BE0A-2C97F5F52619.jpeg
    432.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 1C730F30-80B9-44B0-8B5F-515A65E7AA03.jpeg
    1C730F30-80B9-44B0-8B5F-515A65E7AA03.jpeg
    357.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 7AEEAF8A-70B1-436A-90EA-5CDF05B59494.jpeg
    7AEEAF8A-70B1-436A-90EA-5CDF05B59494.jpeg
    494.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 7A0FCF5B-73D8-493D-AB55-36A9CC282B3B.jpeg
    7A0FCF5B-73D8-493D-AB55-36A9CC282B3B.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 41
MY girl loves me using dildo's on her. we both love it. I like to lick her clit as i am sliding a dildo in her pussy. she also loves it when i use 2 of them to dual penatrate her. Reminds her of her past.
You should get herva latex panties with double dildo . Thenbtakevher out shopping dinner danxing any one of them. The double dong with her having a cock.in her ass and pussy will.really put her over the edge..Climbing stairs will have hee cumming

Reactions: Pony65
Been using toys with the wife for years. She’s relatively conservative so I’ve had to work extremely hard to get her to not only play, but to be somewhat comfortable with the idea.

The journey has been long, lol. We are at a point where she openly asks for me to give it to her. She loves it, cums hard, and has come to terms with the fact that it turns me on.

I’ve tried a lot of tactics to get her there. Lmk if you want to hear about them.

IMG_2908.png