How many people here has tried pegging

My wife will strap it on. But it takes some convincing from me. She doesn’t have the dominant personality. And I don’t have a submissive personality either. So it’s usually once every few weeks after a bottle of wine, I drive her crazy with my tongue and won’t let her explode until she agrees to bang me. Once she is into me she is all game. Bangs the hell out of me

Last night she pegged me thoroughly... I was trying to have a hands free orgasm or a sissygasm! I got very close. Maybe Vixen will tell us about things from her perspective.
So, you were close!? I would think having a hands free orgasm would be a hallmark of submission. Being made to orgasm from a strap on with no assistance from yourself has to make your wife feel a sense of power over you that she craves I'll bet. Do you think you'll be able to do it (cum from being fucked only)? When you say "thoroughly" what are we talking about time wise?

I'd love to hear Vixen's perspective on this! I wonder if she's smiling the whole time? I wonder if she's holding back any? I wonder if she surprises you or is it a planned thing? I'd like to know what she is feeling when she is fucking you?