How many sissy / feminised cucks on here

I’ve been a sissy and cross dresser for years and my wife is absolutely glad that I do this!!! She has fun with me and actually buys me lingerie quit often for us to enjoy. Anyone else’s wife buy them lingerie?

Reactions: Broken8113
My wife bought me an anklet, and a panty on my birthday. She setup a camera in the room and said that while wearing this, I should watch her and her lover make love. She said I am not in the mood for fucking but making love, so watch it and enjoy. That was the best birthday gift.
View attachment 1006609View attachment 1006610
Love the bracelet. My wife sometimes gives me sexy clothes for gifts. For last Christmas she gave some a nice leather skirt and a latex one also.She knows I have a fetish. I also got a nice vibrating butt plug with a red exterior flange studded with rubies. I get her pantie hand me downs which to me are better than new ones.I gave her some nice panties and a gift card for a local hot clothes botique. She likes bringing me there to get my opinion of what her bull might like. She says sissies have good taste in these things. She gave her bull all guy things of course.

Reactions: Rider400 and BDFing
Yes loving the anklet too - I wanted me and my wife to get one each but she said you don’t wear one with stockings or tights ? - love wearing either so that sort of put me off one . Yes I would imagine wearing her ones would be better than new especially if you know she’d been fucked in them or after 👙😍😍

Very true,but i don,t mind at all
I love it too. Every friday afternoon my wifes boyfriend comes to the house to stay for the weekend.She likes to be there to greet him in the driveway as he gets out of his car in front of any neighbors who might be watching. She makes me go out to the car in my house dress or skirt and fetch baskets of his dirty laundry to bring in while she is embraced with him in a passionate kiss. Moments later in the house they're in the bedroom fucking while I'm in the laundry room washing his clothes. I'm sure the neighbors can hear moans of pleasure when the windows are open and know it isn't me with her.

Reactions: Rider400
Yes loving the anklet too - I wanted me and my wife to get one each but she said you don’t wear one with stockings or tights ? - love wearing either so that sort of put me off one . Yes I would imagine wearing her ones would be better than new especially if you know she’d been fucked in them or after 👙😍😍
Maybe a sissy bracelet or necklace?

I love it too. Every friday afternoon my wifes boyfriend comes to the house to stay for the weekend.She likes to be there to greet him in the driveway as he gets out of his car in front of any neighbors who might be watching. She makes me go out to the car in my house dress or skirt and fetch baskets of his dirty laundry to bring in while she is embraced with him in a passionate kiss. Moments later in the house they're in the bedroom fucking while I'm in the laundry room washing his clothes. I'm sure the neighbors can hear moans of pleasure when the windows are open and know it isn't me with her.
that,s so naughty it makes my sissiepanties (pink)wet

Attachments

• so shy but love to show everyone i,m a naughty tease.jpg
    so shy but love to show everyone i,m a naughty tease.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 45
  • slu in black.jpg
    slu in black.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 62
Your story is exactly mine. It's just that I listen to them make love while I play with my semi erect, cum leaking cock. My neighbours know as well. I love it

Reactions: shymalea62
Your story is exactly mine. It's just that I listen to them make love while I play with my semi erect, cum leaking cock. My neighbours know as well. I love it
I can't play with mine. She locks me up. She tells me tiny sissy penises like mine aren't allowed to have fun in her house. Only "real men" have that right.

Reactions: Rider400
My ex preferred me girly and dressed femme although I was neve passable. She gave away all my male underwear more than 15 years ago. (Yes, I had to explain to my new wife why my drawer was full of women's panties, blush!)

When I went on hormones and developed small tits, my ex loved them and preferred to play with them rather than my little dicklette. If my dick needed attention, I had to ask for it.