How many times will the bull do her during a visit ?

A brief history of things that I remember. Same guy for all of this.
First time ever, was not planned, we'd never talked about anything like this. He did her over the back of the couch. 5 minutes start to finish if that. He left immediately after. Alcohol was involved and still is.
Similar next few times over about a year but we were more relaxed each time...kinda. He'd leave then we had good sex after usually 2 rounds.
One night they got done and he stayed and watched while I did her then he left. Wife really got off on that.
Next visit they finished, I started then he went again after me. Kinda became how it typically happened.
We were pretty comfy together.
One night they had a pretty hot session, they layer there catching their breath. Within a few minutes he was hard again so he went twice befor me.
There's been a few nights I cum first so he can enjoy her super slippery pussy.
They always start, sometimes they go till he cums but sometimes we take turns doing her, back and forth, she absolutely loves that.
It's always a little different but 95% of the time it's him, me...we relax for a few then they start again. 2nd round we swap back and forth a lot till one of us let's it go then other guy goes till he unloads. They go once more either in our bed with me watching or downstairs in the livingroom without me then he leaves. After he's gone we always snuggle, kiss and have some slow sex. It's a great time for all of us. This has really improved our relationship and sex life.
I never ever imagined we'd be doing anything like this.

One of Tina's regular lovers/ bulls love to " Fill her up " as he calls it and " send her home full "
This usually is an overnight and he will deposit at least 5 loads in her every time , the last one being just before she comes home so I can clean her up with a fresh one just in her . He gets a real kick out of it and will message her to see in I enjoyed his present .
I always do and thank him through her messages .

My gf is dating her bull normally all the weekends and sometimes labour days, depending on her needs.

If it's a labour day, they only do it once. But this guy last 1'5 hours... When I arrive home or pick up her from his place after that, she is exhausted.

But during the weekend (they sleep together) she says he can fuck her more than 10 times between day and night.

First weekends the still used condoms (I had to bought them) and they always finish a 24 box between Friday night and Sunday evening 😵‍💫

One of Tina's regular lovers/ bulls love to " Fill her up " as he calls it and " send her home full "
This usually is an overnight and he will deposit at least 5 loads in her every time , the last one being just before she comes home so I can clean her up with a fresh one just in her . He gets a real kick out of it and will message her to see in I enjoyed his present .
I always do and thank him through her messages .
Years ago I was a side peice for an older married gal. Her husband had no idea and I'm sure that was part of the fun for her. It was almost every Thursday after work she'd stop at my place, 5:35 on the dot. We'd go three times, she'd be gone by 7:30. She was pretty open with me about her and hubby's sex life, pretty vanilla but her seeing me evidently helped. There was times as she was leaving she'd tell me how horney she still was and how she wanted sex with hubby when she got home. Some nights we'd go our last round, she'd get right up, get dressed, kiss me goodbye and leave.
Different gal, married, pregnant. Neighbor in my apartment building. She was friggin horney. Hubby would leave for work at 7:30, as soon as he drove away she'd be at my place. I certainly knew but she'd tell me they had sex before he left. There were times she'd visit in the afternoon, we'd get it on then I know she did hubby as soon as he got home. I know I was pumping her with his mess more times than not.
Weird but good times.

Her favorite bull from St. Louis came to visit us in Florida recently. She helped him take his luggage to the master bedroom and he immediately fucked her. they went to our pool nude while I fixed dinner. I looked out and saw her sucking him. Then she climbed on top for another round. While I was cleaning the dishes. They had another round.Later that night she came into the guest room. She had me clean her pussy and let me put my little 4 inch thin cock in her pussy. When she asked me if it was in because she couldn't feel me after being worked over by his 9 inch thick, I lost and climaxed. She went back and spent the night. I heard them fucking during the night and I woke up to their sounds the next morning.

that went on for three days. The last morning, they kissed good bye after a morning fuck. He took hi bag to his car. He decided to come back in for one last good by fuck.

Her favorite bull from St. Louis came to visit us in Florida recently. She helped him take his luggage to the master bedroom and he immediately fucked her. they went to our pool nude while I fixed dinner. I looked out and saw her sucking him. Then she climbed on top for another round. While I was cleaning the dishes. They had another round.Later that night she came into the guest room. She had me clean her pussy and let me put my little 4 inch thin cock in her pussy. When she asked me if it was in because she couldn't feel me after being worked over by his 9 inch thick, I lost and climaxed. She went back and spent the night. I heard them fucking during the night and I woke up to their sounds the next morning.

that went on for three days. The last morning, they kissed good bye after a morning fuck. He took hi bag to his car. He decided to come back in for one last good by fuck.
Love It! What a great time. Thanks for sharing.

Love It! What a great time. Thanks for

And you did all your house chores like a good little cuck-boy while your wife enjoyed a real man's company! :)

Its kind of erotic just to watch them flirt and frolic.
Totally. I know many 'normal' guys would think it totally perverse and get jealous. But for some reason it just turns me on to see him making his moves and her responding. It's like watching someone else unwrap their Christmas present, knowing what's inside and anticipating their excitement and joy. I can watch a guy flirting with my wife, maybe running his hands over her arse in a bar smooch and just imagining her feeling his hard cock grinding, imagine him undressing my wife in his mind and itching to get his hands inside her panties. At this point of course, I know what he's going to find but for him it's still that erotic mystery. And then that magic moment when his hand disappears up under her dress, gliding in between her stockinged thighs to finally find that warm panty gusset, and the thrill to feel it not only damp .... but wet. OMG. On various occasions I have driven them to our hotel and watched them on the back seat, his hand pushing her dress up above her stocking tops and groping between her spread legs. To me its one of the most powerfully erotic scenarios and I am lucky to have a wife who shares that and enjoys it.

A few memories from previous seductions. Most of her bulls find her arse irresistible whether pantied or bare - and she knows it.

Attachments

• 1813225961.jpg
    1813225961.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 2138441772.jpg
    2138441772.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 300297813.jpg
    300297813.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 676208448.jpg
    676208448.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Based on the last 3 or 4 times she has visited anyone he has fucked her once, but with her cuming multiple times during that particular fuck session. (This because they haven’t too much time available when they’ve met).

But thinking back to the last time she stayed overnight someplace, they had at least 3 sessions with some pause in between.

I have to ask...how many times will the bull, other guy or however you refer to him...do her during a visit ?
Wife and I are into mfm with a guy we know.
She and I have always called each time I'd cum a "round or times". 1 cum = one time or 1 cum. 2 cums = 2 times or 2 rounds. Example...last night we went 2 rounds.
With our friend he'll go 3 rounds or 3 times, I go twice or 2 rounds.
OK...I watch a cuck vid sometimes...in almost every one no matter how long it seems the guy cums one time then it's over.
I understand editing but even the 45 min and longer vids the bull cums once.
Every woman I have ever had sex with was eager for at least 2 times. In my younger years 3 was not a problem, I had gone 4 with a hot and horny gal.
So....when you share your girl how many times will the guy cum ?
I would never stop at one round. Almost never stop at two rounds.