How risky is cuckolding?

Some cases it works better when the couple is older when theres not as much risk of falling in love with the bull. It just sex and nothing else.

My honest opinion is that any alternative lifestyle involving other folks being involved in your intimacy is only risky if your core relationship/marriage foundation is not solid. Most of the ones we've seen fail were because some folks tried using it to "save" a marriage that was already on the rocks or the relationship/marriage foundation is not solid to begin with.
Well said.
When I was swinging with my first wife we saw a few other couples marriages fail because they were using it as a way of trying to put some life back into an already stagnated and struggling relationship. That's a recipe for disaster!

Reactions: werekinky2
Life is risky. But yes any sort of alternative lifestyle carries risk to a relationship, even a very strong one. Events can can change how one feels. Unexpected emotions can kick in. People change over time.

But you know same thing happens to people living "vanilla" lifestyles.

Life is risky. But yes any sort of alternative lifestyle carries risk to a relationship, even a very strong one. Events can can change how one feels. Unexpected emotions can kick in. People change over time.

But you know same thing happens to people living "vanilla" lifestyles.
That's very true, relationships fail for all sorts of reasons nothing to do with this sort of lifestyle. And some of the marriages I was referring to probably might have anyway but the issue I was raising is that I don't think getting into an alternative lifestyle (be it swinging or hotwife) is going to be an elastoplast for a relationship already in trouble.

That's very true, relationships fail for all sorts of reasons nothing to do with this sort of lifestyle. And some of the marriages I was referring to probably might have anyway but the issue I was raising is that I don't think getting into an alternative lifestyle (be it swinging or hotwife) is going to be an elastoplast for a relationship already in trouble.
Oh that is very true. We always warn people we meet who are new or just looking to get into it that it won't fix deep underlying problems.

Okay it might prevent cheating but then again I have known swinging couples who split because one partner was cheating (fucking a coworker behind her hubbies back).

It does help add some spice to the sex life. But I find it actually helps to have a great sex life before you get into sharing.

Obviously this is all based on my experiences and others may have experiences very different.

There is risk in everything. For my wife and I it has only made the marriage stronger. We communicate well and are both confident in our sexuality. There is also a risk if she never played with other men she would have become bored. I think she likes that we live sexually on the edge and it only makes us stronger.

i think cuckold life style is risky sometimes but if all 3 members have patient and create chemistry among them then its can be easy. here both alpha and beta must play their roles with open minds.

I've been thinking for a while about suggesting to my wife that she has a lover and for us to become a cuckold couple but how risky is this? How many marriages have failed because the couple quite genuinely entered the cuckold lifestyle but split as a direct result?

You ask some wise questions as you ponder your decision to enter this lifestyle. We tell others it is something you don't want to get into lightly, you need to talk about it before actually starting and establish boundaries and rules you both will abide by.

For my wife and I or rules have changed much over the years. But, we talk about everything and never hold any secrets from each other. Initially, we only played as a couple and always in the same room. Neither of us dated and men had to wear condoms.

Like many other areas of life, as our experiences grew, so our rules changed. The first rule we changed was we would only continue to meet single men for her enjoyment versus couples. This was my wife's idea and I agreed to it, but it was a mutual decision to implement. MFM was always a lot of fun, and my wife always enjoyed the attention and sex from me and the guys we would meet.

All of our changes were always discussed between us and never in the presence of the other man. Allowing men to go bareback and to cum inside my wife was one area we changed. The next was a big one for us both, we had a regular guy, my wife, liked a lot sexually. One time during our hookup he said he would like to take my wife on a long weekend trip by herself. We discussed it between us for several weeks and decided to try it one time.

When their weekend came, I must admit it was gut-wrenching for me to sit at home for four days, knowing this other man was having his way with my wife while I sat home alone. I also worried my wife may end up falling in love with this guy. But, at the same time, it was arousing to imagine what they were doing and to envision my wife doing things sexually for this man that she does not do for me. That was the longest four days of my life, but also a time I masturbated more than any time in my life.

Our rules changed after that experience and dating became something we incorporated into our relationship. This meant my wife was now meeting and playing with men by herself. This was a whole new dynamic for us. My wife loved the intimacy of her one-on-one dates and short trips, and she also loved the sexual freedom of not feeling constrained by her husband being present to watch her. She began to do things for men in the heat of the moment that she otherwise would not have done with me.

I guess we were in a Stag / Vixen relationship, we really knew nothing about the cuckold lifestyle. Our introduction came with a man we met on a swinger site. My wife was in lust with him, but he told us he was a BULL. We had no idea what that meant and as they began planning a time to meet, he said he wanted "the cuck" to be fully dressed and to watch from the side of the bed with no physical contact. My wife and I googled everything we could find using the terms the guy had used in their conversation and it intrigued us.

After our first experience with my being referred to as a cuck, we became fascinated with the lifestyle and began to also seek out men who wanted to perform as a bull to a hotwife. This man my wife first met was a very dominant man, that was new for both of us. It opened a lot of new areas for us.

We have always considered this a journey, but always something we have done together. While I am not present at each of my wife's hookups, we talk about everything and it is hot to hear my wife tell me about a night with a man and all the things they did with and to each other.

We do know couples this did not work for, but we know other couples for who it works well. If you have a troubled marriage, this will not work. But, if you have a strong, good marriage it can be something wonderful for you both.

Imagine sitting home while your wife is out on a date and getting text images of her with the other man as you sit home in your chastity cage, unable to pleasure yourself. Finally, she returns home glowing and excited. She tells you how good this other man was, and how well he fucked her and made her climax. She then climbs up on your face with her married pussy filled with this man's cum load, she grinds her sloppy pussy in your face as she teases about your tiny caged cock and how much bigger this bull was and how he completely filled her. You slurp and struggle to swallow as she continues telling you all the sorted details of the things her bull did for her, she is ecstatic and so happy.

You ask some wise questions as you ponder your decision to enter this lifestyle. We tell others it is something you don't want to get into lightly, you need to talk about it before actually starting and establish boundaries and rules you both will abide by.

For my wife and I or rules have changed much over the years. But, we talk about everything and never hold any secrets from each other. Initially, we only played as a couple and always in the same room. Neither of us dated and men had to wear condoms.

Like many other areas of life, as our experiences grew, so our rules changed. The first rule we changed was we would only continue to meet single men for her enjoyment versus couples. This was my wife's idea and I agreed to it, but it was a mutual decision to implement. MFM was always a lot of fun, and my wife always enjoyed the attention and sex from me and the guys we would meet.

All of our changes were always discussed between us and never in the presence of the other man. Allowing men to go bareback and to cum inside my wife was one area we changed. The next was a big one for us both, we had a regular guy, my wife, liked a lot sexually. One time during our hookup he said he would like to take my wife on a long weekend trip by herself. We discussed it between us for several weeks and decided to try it one time.

When their weekend came, I must admit it was gut-wrenching for me to sit at home for four days, knowing this other man was having his way with my wife while I sat home alone. I also worried my wife may end up falling in love with this guy. But, at the same time, it was arousing to imagine what they were doing and to envision my wife doing things sexually for this man that she does not do for me. That was the longest four days of my life, but also a time I masturbated more than any time in my life.

Our rules changed after that experience and dating became something we incorporated into our relationship. This meant my wife was now meeting and playing with men by herself. This was a whole new dynamic for us. My wife loved the intimacy of her one-on-one dates and short trips, and she also loved the sexual freedom of not feeling constrained by her husband being present to watch her. She began to do things for men in the heat of the moment that she otherwise would not have done with me.

I guess we were in a Stag / Vixen relationship, we really knew nothing about the cuckold lifestyle. Our introduction came with a man we met on a swinger site. My wife was in lust with him, but he told us he was a BULL. We had no idea what that meant and as they began planning a time to meet, he said he wanted "the cuck" to be fully dressed and to watch from the side of the bed with no physical contact. My wife and I googled everything we could find using the terms the guy had used in their conversation and it intrigued us.

After our first experience with my being referred to as a cuck, we became fascinated with the lifestyle and began to also seek out men who wanted to perform as a bull to a hotwife. This man my wife first met was a very dominant man, that was new for both of us. It opened a lot of new areas for us.

We have always considered this a journey, but always something we have done together. While I am not present at each of my wife's hookups, we talk about everything and it is hot to hear my wife tell me about a night with a man and all the things they did with and to each other.

We do know couples this did not work for, but we know other couples for who it works well. If you have a troubled marriage, this will not work. But, if you have a strong, good marriage it can be something wonderful for you both.

Imagine sitting home while your wife is out on a date and getting text images of her with the other man as you sit home in your chastity cage, unable to pleasure yourself. Finally, she returns home glowing and excited. She tells you how good this other man was, and how well he fucked her and made her climax. She then climbs up on your face with her married pussy filled with this man's cum load, she grinds her sloppy pussy in your face as she teases about your tiny caged cock and how much bigger this bull was and how he completely filled her. You slurp and struggle to swallow as she continues telling you all the sorted details of the things her bull did for her, she is ecstatic and so happy.
Thank you, this is very interesting.

I've been thinking for a while about suggesting to my wife that she has a lover and for us to become a cuckold couple but how risky is this? How many marriages have failed because the couple quite genuinely entered the cuckold lifestyle but split as a direct result?
Ok I don’t know you and you don’t know me. Now is the time to make time to have a long adult conversation between the two of you. As my former (passed away due to cancer) would say this is a two bottles of (white) wine conversation. That is just to set the parameters of the conversation. First Start with all the good things in your relationship (you better have more than a dozen) second list all the things that could use improvement (do you help with the dish’s so she can have more down time). Next move on to real shared interests. Now each of these gets it’s own two bottle of wine discussions on its own night with no distractions like TV or books. So what I am saying be honest with every thing and start with the boring stuff.

After cuckolding and cheating me, my marriage could easily have ended, but my wife knows I would never leave her so we are still together. I am sure there are cases of this ending relationships, a woman can lose respect for a wimp, women like confident men, and when a woman finds something better there is huge temptations. I think my wife would have left me for one man if he was willing to take her from me, but he is a married man and just used my wife as a whore.

Reactions: owlcuck
The risk of her falling in love with the other guy is slim, but possible.
The risk of falling in love with the other guy is highly possible since many women associate sex with love. I along with several of my freinds have experienced this and ended up divorced. It takes a special women to differentiate just sex versus their feelings of love. This is most definately the hidden danger of this lifestyle.

The risk of falling in love with the other guy is highly possible since many women associate sex with love. I along with several of my freinds have experienced this and ended up divorced. It takes a special women to differentiate just sex versus their feelings of love. This is most definately the hidden danger of this lifestyle.
my wife made the same comment about her emotions, women are susceptible to getting very emotionally attached to whomever it is that they are having sex with.
this is why we stick to her going with randos whenever she wants some "fun"

my wife made the same comment about her emotions, women are susceptible to getting very emotionally attached to whomever it is that they are having sex with.
this is why we stick to her going with randos whenever she wants some "fun"
My wife says the same thing. She says she cannot separate sex and her feelings for a man. She has only told one other man she loves him, and that is her boyfriend of the past 11 years, but he also lives with us full time and shares our bed and everything with us. So, it works well. With other men, she tries to limit the number of times or frequency so that she does not develop feelings for the guy.

It's always dangerous when your wife is being bedded by another man regularly and over time. It depends on the couple, in some cases there are realities to the relationship where a cuck can be confident his wife won't leave him, it could be family financial or other.

I have seen numerous cucks who've lost their women to the other man. This is not uncommon, and I suspect some men have been hurt so bad they have been turned off to cuckolding and you might not see them on a forum like this. Some can swallow it and still be turned on by cuckolding and you will see them on cuckold sites talking about their ex, or exes. Some women can lose respect for their husband because they are a cuck, and after time things change and it can inadvertently end the relationship.

It's always dangerous when your wife is being bedded by another man regularly and over time. It depends on the couple, in some cases there are realities to the relationship where a cuck can be confident his wife won't leave him, it could be family financial or other.

I have seen numerous cucks who've lost their women to the other man. This is not uncommon, and I suspect some men have been hurt so bad they have been turned off to cuckolding and you might not see them on a forum like this. Some can swallow it and still be turned on by cuckolding and you will see them on cuckold sites talking about their ex, or exes. Some women can lose respect for their husband because they are a cuck, and after time things change and it can inadvertently end the relationship.
All very true uand well said. In the extreme, isn't it what many cuckolds fear yet long for the threat of it happening?

Reactions: Visitor12