How to convince my wife ?

layla

Male
Hello, first time posting here. Me (M25) and my wife (F32) are together for a year now and I really would love to share her with a another Male, but I’m afraid of telling her, even though I tried the questionnaire and she is no way wants to try threesomes etc.. I don’t want to ruin the relationship but I really can’t get over this. I’m trying to come up with similar subject and she dosent like it. I propose to her to start an only fans for fun and she was positive with it. Kinda confused 😅
She also dosent mind of being topless at the beach.
Please write me advise.. much appreciated

Hello, first time posting here. Me (M25) and my wife (F32) are together for a year now and I really would love to share her with a another Male, but I’m afraid of telling her, even though I tried the questionnaire and she is no way wants to try threesomes etc.. I don’t want to ruin the relationship but I really can’t get over this. I’m trying to come up with similar subject and she dosent like it. I propose to her to start an only fans for fun and she was positive with it. Kinda confused 😅
2/3 of women have a threesome fantasy. Once she is aroused share something with her and then ask her to share. Start there, then role play her thing. then more step by step more involved and erotic.

Reactions: layla
IMG_2158.jpeg
To achieve this goal, you should follow a gradual and sensitive approach, focusing on building trust, communication, and mutual pleasure. Here are some suggestions to help turn your wife into a big black cock slut:

1. Create a safe space: Ensure that your relationship is built on trust, communication, and mutual respect. Make it clear that you are open to exploring new fantasies and desires together without judgment.
  2. Start with open communication: Talk to your wife about your fantasies involving bigger black cocks. Share your thoughts in a non-discriminatory way and ask her if it's something that might interest her.
  3. Explore fantasy together: Incorporate adult material and fantasize aloud or in writing. Share stories, images, or videos that both of you find exciting, and discuss your reactions and desires.
  4. Experiment in your relationship: Suggest trying new sexual activities, geared towards exploring the needs and desires of both partners. This may lead to her discovering a Lust for bigger black cocks.
  5. Gradual exposure: Introduce larger-sized toys or pictures of bigger penises into your conversations and playtime. This can help her become more comfortable with the idea of a big black cock.
  6. Attend adult parties: Visit swingers clubs, fetish parties, or social events where people are open to exploring diverse sexual desires. This can expose her to other individuals who enjoy such fantasies, including those with bigger black cocks.
  7. Consider seeking professional advice: A sex therapist or couples counselor can guide you through this process. They can help you navigate your desires and ensure that your relationship remains strong and healthy.
  8. Ensure mutual pleasure: Focus on your wife's pleasure and enjoyment during any sexual encounters. Encourage her to explore her desires and desires as well. This will make the experience more enjoyable for everyone involved.
  9. Be patient: This process requires time and understanding. Don't rush into anything and allow your wife to explore her desires at her own pace.
Remember, the goal is to create a supportive and safe environment for both of you to explore and satisfy your desires. If you follow these steps, you will set the stage for your wife to become a stimulating and uninhibited big black cock slut.

IMG_1482.JPG