how to tell my husband

confused wife

Mar 30, 2021
I'm 47, I've been married to my husband for almost 30 years. We are both very conservative, involved in church, etc.. My husband was my first sexual experience ever. I have never been with or even came close to being with anyone else. Now that our kids are grown and moved out we have been trying new things like nudism. Seeing all of the different sizes and types of penises has really been making me think more and more how I would really like to experience another man inside me. I recently bought a large reel feel dildo, my husband has no idea. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I was so embarrassed and ashamed by how I fantasized it was another man inside of me. I can't stop thinking about it. We spent last weekend at a nudist resort, I kept staring at other men. I had to excuse myself to the bathroom a few times to clean myself because my juices were running down my leg.

I deeply love my husband and don't want to hurt him in any way, but I can't stop fantasizing about experiencing another man. I'm not looking for offers from perverts. I'm looking for real advise regarding how to talk to my husband or if I should even bring it up.

I'm 47, I've been married to my husband for almost 30 years. We are both very conservative, involved in church, etc.. My husband was my first sexual experience ever. I have never been with or even came close to being with anyone else. Now that our kids are grown and moved out we have been trying new things like nudism. Seeing all of the different sizes and types of penises has really been making me think more and more how I would really like to experience another man inside me. I recently bought a large reel feel dildo, my husband has no idea. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I was so embarrassed and ashamed by how I fantasized it was another man inside of me. I can't stop thinking about it. We spent last weekend at a nudist resort, I kept staring at other men. I had to excuse myself to the bathroom a few times to clean myself because my juices were running down my leg.

I deeply love my husband and don't want to hurt him in any way, but I can't stop fantasizing about experiencing another man. I'm not looking for offers from perverts. I'm looking for real advise regarding how to talk to my husband or if I should even bring it up.
You will not rest until you have tried another man.
Why dont you start by bringing out your large dildo when you are with hubby and tell him you like it. Ask him to use it on you and pleasure you with it. Later you can up the anti and tell him you want to try a real one that cums inside you. Ask him if he would like to see a big cock cum inside you.

You have nothing to be ashamed of by fantasizing about another man fucking you. I don’t think you would actually fuck someone else unless your husband was 100 percent for you doing so. You need to lead him to that discussion. In lieu of fucking someone else you could ask your husband to blindfold you, plug your ears, and tie you to your bed for an extended time then fuck you throughout the day. Nothing should be off limits. You need oral, anal, vaginal, nipple clamps, flogging, etc. Your senses will be heightened and you can fantasize about many men waiting their turn to fuck you. When tied you can’t resist so you can give yourself permission to enjoy what happens to you.

Tell him you were talking to a friend and they said their significant other gets off on the idea of watching them with another person. Just mention that briefly and at a future date, ask him if he has ever thought about watching you. Don't make it seem like you're asking if you can do it. Just wondering if he's ever thought about it. That will at least get the topic out there. If it seems like he might be receptive, bring it up the next time you're intimate. Ask if he's thought about it since you first brought it up. Tell him that you can't seem to stop thinking about it and seeing the nude men at the resort makes you curious. See where that approach takes you.

Communication is so important to your marriage. Tell him that you are enjoying the nudism; that it is fun. Ask him what his thoughts are and see what he has to say. As much as you want to try something strange, just remember, he may want to do that too. Are you ready for that?
Just a thought. Since you are trying new things, maybe you could suggest visit a swingers club. You don’t have to be obligated to join in, but rather check it out. Then what?! Talk about it. Communication is key.

Don't confuse sex with love. Theoretically if he loves you likewise in return he'll want you to be happy even if that means other men.

Talk to him. Reassure him.

Just be honest and up front with him, tell him that the well endowed guys at the nudest resort have made you really curious about how a big penis would feel inside you. Re-enforce to him that you are the only man you will ever love, but let him know that the sight of those big penises make you very horny and that you can't get them out of your mind. Tell him that those thoughts have driven you to buy a big dildo that you want him to use on you so that you can see for yourself what all the hype is about a big penis. there is no need for you to mention that your already used the dildo several times. Hubby will jump at opportunity to pleasure you with a big fake penis, once he gets use to pleasuring you with is you can than start roll play then a well hung guy. Once your been pleasured by a big penis you will never regret the effort it cost you to lead your husband into this life style, you will both love it. I agree with on of the other comments hubby wont take much convincing he is already sharing your body with other guys at least visually. Go for it honey xxx

Pillow talk are good for telling your husband. For example, when you suck his dick, talk about how good it would be for someone to push the dick into you from behind. Or when you cherish, jerk your husband’s dick, ask if he want to see another man fuck you.

When the feeling of pleasure in your husband is combined with the fact that you are fucking someone else, you have won.

Just be honest and up front with him, tell him that the well endowed guys at the nudest resort have made you really curious about how a big penis would feel inside you. Re-enforce to him that you are the only man you will ever love, but let him know that the sight of those big penises make you very horny and that you can't get them out of your mind. Tell him that those thoughts have driven you to buy a big dildo that you want him to use on you so that you can see for yourself what all the hype is about a big penis. there is no need for you to mention that your already used the dildo several times. Hubby will jump at opportunity to pleasure you with a big fake penis, once he gets use to pleasuring you with is you can than start roll play then a well hung guy. Once your been pleasured by a big penis you will never regret the effort it cost you to lead your husband into this life style, you will both love it. I agree with on of the other comments hubby wont take much convincing he is already sharing your body with other guys at least visually. Go for it honey xxx
Well said !!!!

Reactions: SDCuck and Dlh247
I can feel the sexual tension in your post. Agree with the others, slow drip and drop hints at appropriate moments. At some point, you will have to come out and ask. I also agree with the others stating that since you two are doing the nudist thing you're already dipping your toes in the pool.

Not going to lie though, when this does go down you're going to lose your mind - 30 years with the same man with religion tucked in there....oh boy!

Now for a more devious way to introduce your desires.
Ask your husband if he would like to go to an adult novelty shop. Since you both are open to new things, this will seem like a safe step for the both of you. Any adult store will have a variety of dildoes, many sizes, shapes and colors. Make conversation with him about the variety and "wonder" how those different shapes and sizes would feel. If he has any tendencies towards fulfilling your pleasures, he will probably ask you to pick out one that you would like to sample and then buy it for you. You will have another toy for your enjoyment, and one that you can share with him in the bedroom. Once he sees how much you like it, it could spur other thoughts and lead HIM into suggesting that another man might be the solution to your marriage.
If he responds positively, it should be easy to introduce the size element into your sex play. If he responds in any other fashion, then you will know what objections you have to overcome

Gently tell your husband he might want to be a horn while making love, my suggestion is find a stranger bull on another street, fuck him

If the 2 of you are already enjoy nudism by going to resorts he has already made the leap that he would like to see and help with what you desire. Be upfront and honest with him about what your needs are, include him in picking the right man for a threesome and enjoy the journey.
...or when you are at the nudist resort, tell,your husband that you are checking out “that guy’s goods” over there. “Wow, was he blessed!” Then don’t say any more for a while. Let your husband process your comment.
Maybe later in bed make a point of having fun with your husband’s cock. Be enthusiastic about it. See if he if he brings up the topic by then.

If you're really unsure of his reaction, tell him that you had a rude dream that a big cock was fucking you and you orgasmed in your sleep which nearly woke you right up. You could tell him in the morning or during the night and say you feel aroused and want him to fuck you. He will be receptive to the idea in this situation I think.
If on the other hand, you tell him in the cold light of day, while you're both doing your daily stuff, that will give you an even more true picture of his reaction.
He may well say that he has thought of this scenario and drag you to the bedroom. If he is offended then that will be due to his insecurities and not fair on you. You will have to pursue your desires another way.
I think all the people on this site would love to have a lady like you and would be glad to encourage you!

After all of this time being married, you must have discussed some sorts of sexual fantasies? You should have a feel for whether he might be receptive to any ideas you have regarding being shared. After all, he is taking you to nudist resorts so there must be some sort of interest there. Does he get irritated with you when he perceives that you are flirting with another guy or another guys is flirting with you? Does he get antsy if you are having a conversation one on one with another guy at the nudist resort? Do you ever talk sexual fantasy with him? Does he have fantasies? You have every right to bring up your desires with him. You really only have one life and denying sexual pleasure for no good reason is a tragedy in my mind. You really MUST find a way to take that plunge.

Mrs Hotwife