How/where to encourage wife to post a few naughty photos for feedback?

jknmn

Couple
Over the last 2 years, I have gradually introduced fantasies of MFMM to my wife along with admitting prior to marriage that I dabbled in swinging as a single male. We met in 2013. Married 2015. She is intrigued and many times is turned on by this. The Netflix show SEXLIFE has accelerated this... curiosity /naughtiness just in the last week. I purchased a Mr Marcus dildo for her 2 months ago and we have used it twice in the last week. I am looking for advice on how I should casually comment /encourage her to post a few sexy, hot, fun photos so she can get comments from guys. I want to see her get turned on, excited and feel good about these comments. Pushing her to this website/swinger websites will be too much too fast and give her cold feet.

Thanks in advance.

I keep trying with my wife. She let's me film and photograph her with her dildo. I want her to look at this site and post stuff as well. Good luck.

Reactions: krl11
One weak strategy is to use DoubleList - the photos in a DoubleList personal can't be full nudes or genitals, so you're starting with a "soft core" photo or photos. Obscuring her face, or using strategic crops can help reduce anxiety of being identified by an acquaintance. That venue allows correspondence with interested men, and you can delete the ad if/when you want.

Reactions: jknmn and Jon Day
One weak strategy is to use DoubleList - the photos in a DoubleList personal can't be full nudes or genitals, so you're starting with a "soft core" photo or photos. Obscuring her face, or using strategic crops can help reduce anxiety of being identified by an acquaintance. That venue allows correspondence with interested men, and you can delete the ad if/when you want.
I am pretty good with my words and could give someone else advice easier than my own... how would you suggest this? Thanks.

Reactions: werekinky2
Over the last 2 years, I have gradually introduced fantasies of MFMM to my wife along with admitting prior to marriage that I dabbled in swinging as a single male. We met in 2013. Married 2015. She is intrigued and many times is turned on by this. The Netflix show SEXLIFE has accelerated this... curiosity /naughtiness just in the last week. I purchased a Mr Marcus dildo for her 2 months ago and we have used it twice in the last week. I am looking for advice on how I should casually comment /encourage her to post a few sexy, hot, fun photos so she can get comments from guys. I want to see her get turned on, excited and feel good about these comments. Pushing her to this website/swinger websites will be too much too fast and give her cold feet.

Thanks in advance.
it's an exciting narrative. if he had a chance to chat with my wife from here, he could have helped her.;) maybe if you send a private message, they can talk. pm

My wife would be terrified if I posted a pic of her without permission. She wouldn't mind comments as much as she would someone she knows seeing her pics.

Reactions: Jon Day