Humiliation ideas

Show some evidence idiot. Let’s see it. Otherwise you’re full of shit cunt.
I can always tell the level of intelligence of the person I am dealing with based on the number of times they have had to resort to calling me names. It’s obvious, this is a very low intelligence person….. as for the verification, proof, whatever, you are not someone that I need to prove anything to, but in this case I plan to just so I can lend you a hand in making yourself look even more idiotic. Stay tuned sheriff….

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I can always tell the level of intelligence of the person I am dealing with based on the number of times they have had to resort to calling me names. It’s obvious, this is a very low intelligence person….. as for the verification, proof, whatever, you are not someone that I need to prove anything to, but in this case I plan to just so I can lend you a hand in making yourself look even more idiotic. Stay tuned sheriff….
Blah blah lying dickhead. Show some evidence for everyone. If you can’t. You’re a fucking bullshit artist, it’s that simple.

Reactions: asian1984
Blah blah lying dickhead. Show some evidence for everyone. If you can’t. You’re a fucking bullshit artist, it’s that simple.
Have you got anything at all in your arsenal that doesn’t involve calling people names? That’s all you seem to be capable of, but then again, it’s just more proof of your mentality and I.Q. Grab a larger shovel sheriff, I want to see you bury yourself deep. You’re already way over your head, but ya might as well go for broke.

Have you got anything at all in your arsenal that doesn’t involve calling people names? That’s all you seem to be capable of, but then again, it’s just more proof of your mentality and I.Q. Grab a larger shovel sheriff, I want to see you bury yourself deep. You’re already way over your head, but ya might as well go for broke.
I don’t care what you want to say or think. Just provide evidence. The more you deflect, the more you looks the the shitty liar you are dummy. Put your shit in the fantasy section asshole.

This is what evidence looks like you dumb cunt. But you don’t have any. Just your stupid lying shit dribbling out from your keyboard and imagination. So go fuck yourself.

These are some simple FaceTime screen shots of my wife on holiday with her boyfriend being fucked this week in the pussy and anal. And before you say they are photoshop. I have the FaceTime videos on my phone and hundreds of videos of my wife being fucked by many men you stupid cunt.

502044C1-A125-4A65-8C46-AA1D1149BD1A.jpeg79D7059C-5DEC-43CC-BFF6-31C28EE82CC6.jpegF0E1F7E8-7E9D-47E1-8882-F2E87EB12F7D.jpeg43543FBC-4C14-4E59-83CE-C4BDA3F7EAA9.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t care what you want to say or think. Just provide evidence. The more you deflect, the more you looks the the shitty liar you are dummy. Put your shit in the fantasy section asshole.
I have not deflected one time. You in turn just keep calling names. You’ll get a special picture posted that will make you look foolish, then I’ll challenge you to do the same. We’ll see who’s real and who’s not. In the meantime, why don’t you look up some new and creative names to call me rather than the same old ones you learned in kindergarten. Only reason I haven’t t posted a picture yet is because I’m at work. I have a real job, a career, I don’t live for free in my grandma’s basement. I support a (hot)wife and kids and own a home, a large cruiser and a condo in the Caribbean.

This is what evidence looks like you dumb cunt. But you don’t have any. Just your stupid lying shit dribbling out from your keyboard and imagination. So go fuck yourself.

These are some simple FaceTime screen shots of my wife on holiday with her boyfriend being fucked this week in the pussy and anal.

View attachment 1310648View attachment 1310650View attachment 1310651View attachment 1310656View attachment 1310658
That is not evidence, you’ll see what real evidence is later. Stay tuned sheriff…. And get yourself a larger shovel, you’re going to need it

These are some simple FaceTime screen shots of my wife on holiday with her boyfriend being fucked this week in the pussy and anal. And before you say they are photoshop. I have the FaceTime videos on my phone and hundreds of videos of my wife being fucked by many men you stupid cunt.

View attachment 1310648View attachment 1310650View attachment 1310651View attachment 1310658
Zeke, HAW thinks we're as stupid as he is to believe this photoshop crap. I've been around enough to know what I'm looking at. At least he is protecting the facial identity of this innocent internet girl, I'll give him that much.

That is not evidence, you’ll see what real evidence is later. Stay tuned sheriff…. And get yourself a larger shovel, you’re going to need it
Well if you have evidence that you have Hotwife. And let’s hope you do. Just simply post up picture. That’s all you have to. Otherwise, it just comes across as bullshit.

• Dislike
Zeke, HAW thinks we're as stupid as he is to believe this photoshop crap. I've been around enough to know what I'm looking at. At least he is protecting the facial identity of this innocent internet girl, I'll give him that much.
The king of all bullshit comes in. Hundreds of posts yet not one piece of evidence. A wild imagination I give you that dummy.

• Dislike
Well if you have evidence that you have Hotwife. And let’s hope you do. Just simply post up picture. That’s all you have to. Otherwise, it just comes across as bullshit.
And when he does that, it's all he has to do? Then you will be satisfied and everything will be all good and then you will be friends. Nobody want's to be friends with you HAW. Nobody wants to be friends with a dickhead.

And when he does that, it's all he has to do? Then you will be satisfied and everything will be all good and then you will be friends. Nobody want's to be friends with you HAW. Nobody wants to be friends with a dickhead.
I have many more followers on this website than you will ever have fake ass lying cunt lol.

So now this fake dickhead is trying to spam my page and tell me I don’t have a wife, and she’s a working girl. My wife is too good to be true, thank you. But let me assure you. That’s my wife. I don’t need to bullshit and lie to people here like you do and your other fake pals spewing their fake crap. You are lying sack of shit, the both of you.

847E4A65-2D0B-4EC7-89D6-A879B0D54AE0.png