Husbands who shared the wifes pictures with others to get them interested.

It is incredibly exciting. He’s seen pictures I would never show anyone else too. Knowing my best friend has seen her completely exposed is a huge rush.

That is so hot! I love to share pics of my wife with total strangers online but showing them to someone who knows her is so much hotter. I started showing naked pics of Kate to my brother. I even showed him pics of her shaved pussy with her legs spread. He was loving it.

I eventually decided to tell him about our lifestyle and that my wife has been having sex with other guys for most of our marriage. I showed him pics of my wife sucking other guy's cocks and several other guys fucking her. I almost came when he noticed and mentioned that none of the guys fucking my wife was wearing a condom.

That is so hot! I love to share pics of my wife with total strangers online but showing them to someone who knows her is so much hotter. I started showing naked pics of Kate to my brother. I even showed him pics of her shaved pussy with her legs spread. He was loving it.

I eventually decided to tell him about our lifestyle and that my wife has been having sex with other guys for most of our marriage. I showed him pics of my wife sucking other guy's cocks and several other guys fucking her. I almost came when he noticed and mentioned that none of the guys fucking my wife was wearing a condom.
That’s so hot!! It’s a rush to show people who know her for sure. My friend is the only one I’ve shown pictures of her pussy to. He loved seeing all of her. I loved seeing him squirm and get hard. I know he jerked off to her. It’s the best.

That’s so hot!! It’s a rush to show people who know her for sure. My friend is the only one I’ve shown pictures of her pussy to. He loved seeing all of her. I loved seeing him squirm and get hard. I know he jerked off to her. It’s the best.

I agree. Showing a guy who actually knows her is so hot. My brother was loving the nude pics I was showing him. I was loving the comments he was making about how hot my wife is. I just decided to go for it and show him pics of her with other guys. I think it is so hot that my brother knows that other guys fuck my wife. I even told him about a couple of my friends he has met who have fucked Kate. It seemed to excite him to know guys who have fucked her.

I agree. Showing a guy who actually knows her is so hot. My brother was loving the nude pics I was showing him. I was loving the comments he was making about how hot my wife is. I just decided to go for it and show him pics of her with other guys. I think it is so hot that my brother knows that other guys fuck my wife. I even told him about a couple of my friends he has met who have fucked Kate. It seemed to excite him to know guys who have fucked her.
It definitely did excite him I bet!

Reactions: robandkate
We had a friend Rick that went to college with my wife. He was dating a friend of hers and Elaine and her husband double dated with them some. We all remained social acquaintances seeing them around town at restaurants a few parties, etc. A few years after we started in the lifestyle I was trying to get Elaine to find men she might want to have sex with us instead of me trying to make all the connections. She thought about Rick and I convinced her call him and see if she could seduce him. As good as she is in bed when forced to talk about it over the phone she gets a bit nervous and unsure of what to say. She did not want me to listen to their conversation. After 5 or 10 minutes she told me she had tried but was not sure if he wanted to or not. He did not return her call to set up a meeting and Elaine was a bit mad because now when we saw him he would know about us. We continued to see him and his wife about once a year somewhere and we were all polite to each other. We never did know if he told his friends but never had any negative repercussions from anyone.

About 15 years later I saw him at a party and found out he was divorced. I jokingly told him "You missed a great opportunity years ago when my wife called you" He looked stunned that I knew about her old phone call.

I told Elaine what I had said to him and she laughed. A few days later I suggested she call him and be very blunt and overtly sexual when talking to him. After a minute or two of chit chat she eventually said "I want to fuck you and my husband at the same time". He was silent for several seconds. She could tell he didn't know what to say. Elaine told him we had done it before and both loved it and thought he would love it too. I whispered to her to be graphic and specific. She finally said if he would meet us she would give him her mouth, pussy and ass and he could come in or on her as often as he wanted or could get hard again. LOL. We met him at a motel that week end.