Husbands who shared the wifes pictures with others to get them interested.

This is one of the earliest overtly sexy pictures she let me show to a guy we had met a a party. He was one of the first men she actually told me she was attracted to and since I wanted her to fuck another man maybe I should ask him. We had this discussion later the night in bed during foreplay. I was thrilled that she was asking me instead of me having talk her into it. We took several Polaroid pics of her stripping out of skirt and top and she choose this one to show himView attachment 311984
That is one of the hottest and sexist photos ever.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Who has shared the wife's pictures with others. I shared my wife's pictures with her boss to interest him in seducing her. Anyone else?
A few years ago i worked for a young guy who just got married at the time and he showed me her naked pictures.... I dont know why....!

I had forgotten about this thread and as I glanced thru it I noticed I had never finished the story about hooking up with old college buddy .

We had a friend Rick that went to college with my wife. He was dating a friend of hers and Elaine and her husband double dated with them some. We all remained social acquaintances seeing them around town at restaurants a few parties, etc. A few years after we started in the lifestyle I was trying to get Elaine to find men she might want to have sex with us instead of me trying to make all the connections. She thought about Rick and I convinced her call him and see if she could seduce him. As good as she is in bed when forced to talk about it over the phone she gets a bit nervous and unsure of what to say. She did not want me to listen to their conversation. After 5 or 10 minutes she told me she had tried but was not sure if he wanted to or not. He did not return her call to set up a meeting and Elaine was a bit mad because now when we saw him he would know about us. We continued to see him and his wife about once a year somewhere and we were all polite to each other. We never did know if he told his friends but never had any negative repercussions from anyone.

About 15 years later I saw him at a party and found out he was divorced. I jokingly told him "You missed a great opportunity years ago when my wife called you" He looked stunned that I knew about her old phone call. I told Elaine what I had said to him and she laughed. A few days later I suggested she call him and be very blunt and overtly sexual when talking to him. After a minute or two of chit chat she eventually said "I want to fuck you and my husband at the same time". He was silent for several seconds. She could tell he didn't know what to say. Elaine told him we had done it before and both loved it and thought he would love it too. I whispered to her to be graphic and specific. She finally said if he would meet us she would give him her mouth, pussy and ass and he could come in or on her as often as he wanted or could get hard again. LOL. We met him at a motel that week end.

What I never told my wife was that I was afraid he might get cold feet again and not show up so I mailed him a few of these picsand said I would ask my wife to bring that lingerie to the motel SaturdayImage157.jpgImage158.jpgImage161.jpg