Husbands who shared the wifes pictures with others to get them interested.

From first time and forever my wife always knew she could refuse fucking anyone she did not feel comfortable about. Luckily for me she usually agreed. Sometimes she might object to something the man wanted to do sexually
same with mine-- we were in an open relationship (of one type or another) for well Over 25 yrs-(from when we were just dating)-& as far as I know she only said no to two men over that time--About the only 2 things she did'nt want to partake in were-Extreme Pain & Toilet play--

Yea-Same here--It was my wife who decided who to have sex with (not me) --aside from a handful of times when I asked her to do it-Even then there were times she said No to me--She would often tell me to "Find Men" for her--but I was not allowed to just bring them home--I would give them the ph# & say call her--she would decide on the phone-- Often by the time I got home there would be a man (or two) already in bed with her-- Guys at the bar would ask me to bring them to our place & introduce them to her--but I said they had to PH her--It's funny how many were Afraid to call her- They missed their chance-
I really love that my wife has always been the one to choose. It tells me she’s doing it because she wants to. She also chooses a single female and at times a couple for Both of us to fuck.

With all that being said, has she fucked as much as I want her to? Not even close but I love how our life has been together.

He was an old friend of Elaine's. He was a couple years older and always considered her a good friend, more like a little sister. They never dated and after college he moved away. We were trying to think of possible friends to maybe hook up with. We had a couple of experiences with guys from the internet that just did not work. One sounded good when we talked and told him what we were wanting. When he showed up he was a bad match. Arrogant and wanting to treat Elaine like a whore. Sent him packing in about 10 minutes without so much as a kiss. The other guy failed to show the first time and we tried once more and he showed up, was polite but when we started fooling around he could not get hard. Said I made him nervous and would I mind if he fucked my wife without me being in the room. We declined.

As Elaine was gaining more confidence in her sexuality we invited her old college friend to visit us one weekend. He responded that he a bit uncertain of what the picture was about so we sent him this collage with note saying "Come visit us and enjoy your old school friend". We had a wonderful weekend, Camisole 2.jpg

I always share my wife's pics lol just convinced her. But dont know what to so next. I want to start slowly
Have you told your wife you want to share her or even asked her to go out and pull a stranger to fuck her silly in an hotel room so she can come home the following day with a pussy full of cum, smelling of sex and with a great sexperience to tell you

I share in hopes of tributes...to 2 of my friends and on sites. Gets me off big time knowing other cocks would fuck her. I showed my wife both tributes from my friends....ask me what happened ;) Also love to get movies & pics from her boyfriends...You like?

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 78
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 54
  • b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Copy of mmm.jpg
    Copy of mmm.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0266.JPG
    IMG_0266.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0267.JPG
    IMG_0267.JPG
    921.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0676.JPG
    IMG_0676.JPG
    775.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0679.JPG
    IMG_0679.JPG
    718.4 KB · Views: 38
  • opened wide2.JPG
    opened wide2.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 50
Robin has always allowed me to show any pics I’ve taken of her! When the mood hits, and the alcohol, we’ll spend the night with her posing in all sorts of different ways and changing her outfits and always ends up with her completely nude and taking pics of her pussy, then we’ll post them on web sites. One night near Christmas, she had reconnected with her ex bf from HS through a HS Reunion website and they started emailing each other back n forth. At first just catching up on the times and things, and then eventually, with my help and persuasion, got her to start talking to him about sexual things. Telling him how much I loved to show her off and some of the things we’d done or were going to do in the near future. After a while, him and I started emailing each other and before long, we were both calling and texting him, we got along really well and I actually liked the guy. Him and I would chat and with me knowing that he had never gotten the chance to fuck her back then, I would openly tell him just how amazing her pussy is and what a great fuck she was, I just knew it was driving him crazy! Lol! So sometimes when she was either talking, texting or talking to him, I would often tell her things to tell him without him knowing that I was listening in on the call or directing her along! I would pass her notes as they talked and loved not only her telling him things but especially listening to his responses! One night after taking some hot photos of her, I asked her if I could send him a picture or two. She put up a little resistance at first but I could also tell that deep down, she really wanted him to see them, and was only refusing so I wouldn’t think that she actually had wanted to herself. So I would tell her how much of a turn on it would be, not only for him, but how much it excited me and that it most likely would for her too! She didn’t take too long or put up too much of a fight before telling me it was fine! So I started emailing him closeup pictures of her pussy! Eventually she was letting me take specific pics just for him! Below are a couple of the pics taken that same night. Of course he obviously and absolutely loved them! When he hadn’t responded back for a bit, I then told her that I could 100% guaranteed her, that he was jacking off to the pictures right then!! She laughed and said, no he wasn’t, I told her I know that’s what I would be doing if I were him and then showed her my rock hard cock and said, look what it’s doing to me and she then even admitted that she was wet and horny from it all too! When he finally responded, I boldly asked him to be honest and if he had been jerking off to the pictures? He had no shame in admitting that he sure as hell did! Lol! I laughed and told her and she acted all shocked and embarrassed, but I knew she loved hearing it, and I could also tell just by the pictures I took of her shortly afterward, and that how much wetter and swollen she was! Lol! We live in Illinois and he was living in Virginia at that time, but they were both originally from Ohio. She told me all about him and his bothers and how their relationship was back then and that at one point, that they, along with their family and friends, all figured they’d end up getting married to each other. But she ended up hooking up with another guy and she ended up marrying him, and he was saying just how much he had been hurt by that. I immediately began thinking that he would be the perfect and most deserving guy ever to enjoy her incredible pussy with, whether it was to join us, or just for her to get together with and fuck! After mentioning it to her and then to him, as you can imagine, he was all for it and she was too but neither was sure they’d be comfortable with me being present or not. I said that I understood and all I would really like, was to maybe see some pictures or to listen over the phone, I just wanted to be involved in it too! Ha! After that, our conversations and pictures jumped up a notch. Talk was more open and direct, pictures got hotter and then videos were being taken and shared. I had told her that I bet he was also showing everything to his brothers too, I know I would have, and when he was asked, he didn’t hesitate to say that he in fact had, and told us everything they had said about them! How fucking hot she was and how much they wished they could fuck her! Her and I started talking about having him come to our area or even Chicago, or maybe her going to his place for a night or better, a weekend! I kept telling her this was a great opportunity to at least meet up with him and decide if she wanted to fuck him or even better than that, to have at least two, or maybe even all three brothers fuck her all together at once or one at a time!! She said she would have to think about it but that she would mostly be interested in just being with him only. We continued on with having fun doing what we had been doing. Then I noticed she started talking to him on the phone more often, sometimes before I was awake, which was fine except, as time went on, I would wake up without her knowing and could hear her talking quietly or she’d go into another room or even outside, either so she wouldn’t wake me, or so she could talk in private, I didn’t know and I honestly didn’t care, but I really wanted, was to hear exactly what they were talking about, it turned me on. Lol.

Attachments

• F6EB8B09-6D4E-46CE-B156-B5383D65E896.jpeg
    F6EB8B09-6D4E-46CE-B156-B5383D65E896.jpeg
    511.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 12845611-ACE2-4719-9ABE-2AC02AA3587E.jpeg
    12845611-ACE2-4719-9ABE-2AC02AA3587E.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 3CC542E8-8D14-42DF-ABED-231A8B3D2BBF.jpeg
    3CC542E8-8D14-42DF-ABED-231A8B3D2BBF.jpeg
    589.6 KB · Views: 69
My husband “accidentally “ included a very explicit of me amongst some hunting photos he was to send to a friend who I liked but didn’t seem to be interested.
he immediately messaged back “apologizing profusely “ but he had planted the seed and needless to say he soon began to flirt with me