Husbands who shared the wifes pictures with others to get them interested.

Who has shared the wife's pictures with others. I shared my wife's pictures with her boss to interest him in seducing her. Anyone else?
My girl usually gets compliments when we’re out, you can tell, it’s usually the older dads who never say no to nudes

ive handed my phone to a guy a the store and let him go through my photos and videos for a couple minutes. Me, my girl and him were standing close together, underneath my phone I saw my girl rubbing his cock over his jeans!
IMG_0608.JPG

Yeah I've shared pics and videos of my wife to get them wanting her. Most of the time with out her knowing. I've made fake profiles or had a internet number. I sent some videos to my wife boss and like 8 guys she works with and said I was just a guy that thought they might like to know she is easy and cheats and is a slut. And tell them I fucked her and she stopped because she was fucking another guy behind her husband back. And get into a conversation with them and see which ones are going to try and tell them about a hidden camera app and record it and send it to me or call me and set the phone down so I can listen. I wanted to see if she cheats and I received 2 videos of different guys and one was her boss and one other guy called and I listened she came home acting normal I would fuck her later on thin
How her Boss succeeded seducing her ? 😉

So hot. I hope she takes you to her company parties so u can see her friends' reactions to her hubby.

I worked with a teacher my first 3 years out of college. Her hubby posted many pics of her on a site saying they were swingers and inviting many to come fuck her.. My hubby saw ad on that site, I recogized from work adn ask her and hubby over to swing. She did not know of his activities and we planned a revenge session for him using me adn my hubby with that teacher adn her hubby. We are still great friends adn lovers

• Haha
Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
My first wife and I owned two big photo albums. The first held a red outside cover and held pics of her sexily dressed, in lingerie, and nude. The second album was blue and held X-rated photos; the first third of the blue album showed her and me making love, while the remainder held photos of her with other men. Well, the two photo albums were like a sex business card: once a man saw them, he wanted to be also in the blue one.

Once, by accident she had left the red album on the coffee table (she had been making some edits and additions to it the night before). A buddy, who wasn't in our group of special male friends, this is men who got to fuck her, dropped by and I went into the kitchen to make a fresh pot of coffee (it was crazy early and she was asleep, as he I were going shooting as soon as the range opened up). When I finally came out with two cups of coffee I saw him engrossed in flipping the pages. I yanked the red album out of his hands and put it on the bookshelf next to the blue album and asked him to not tell my wife that he had seen it.

Later that day, I told her what had happened. She was amazing calm about it—in fact, she was a bit turned on by the event. We brought out the albums and went through the beginning of the red album to see what he had recently seen. She thought that she looked particularly good in many of the photos. I then said, "Imagine if you had left the blue album out instead."

She did. I did. We poured through the blue albums' photos of us sucking and fucking. When we got to the first pic of her with another man or a pic of her with two cocks in her mouth, we agreed that his head would explode.

About half a year later, he came over for my help in fixing something for him. My wife had either gone shopping or was with female friends or at the library. We went into my workroom and got started. I then told him to keep working away, but I had to go to Radioshack to buy a fuse for a power tool we would need. I was prepared, as she and I agreed that whenever we got the chance, we wanted him to see both albums. Before leaving, I had pulled both albums forward, so their bottom edges aligned perfectly with the shelf end. When I returned well over half an hour later, both albums were no longer aligned. (I wish they sold video baby monitors back then, as I would have loved to see his head explode.)

He said nothing and I said nothing about them. Long after he had left and she got home, I told her that he had seen them. We pulled out the albums. As we flipped the pages, we wondered if he had jacked off to any of the photos. Then it hit me like a slap against my head: he might have; and if he did, he must have left his cum somewhere. We searched the living room waste basket, nothing The kitchen garbage, nothing. Our bedroom waste basket, nothing. The bathroom container; bingo! We found his Kleenex wet with cum, a huge load that soaked the entire tissue. I told her: Isn't it weird that he knows what you look like naked, being fucked, by me and by other men, and you know what his cum looks and smells like, but neither of you have ever met?.

A few months later, he joined our group of special male friends, at her request, and he got to fuck her and to appear in the blue photo album.

Last edited:
My first wife and I owned two big photo albums. The first held a red outside cover and held pics of her sexily dressed, in lingerie, and nude. The second album was blue and held X-rated photos; the first third of the blue album showed her and me making love, while the remainder held photos of her with other men. Well, the two photo albums were like a sex business card: once a man saw them, he wanted to be also in the blue one.

Once, by accident she had left the red album on the coffee table (she had been making some edits and additions to it the night before). A buddy, who wasn't in our group of special male friends, this is men who got to fuck her, dropped by and I went into the kitchen to make a fresh pot of coffee (it was crazy early and she was asleep, as he I were going shooting as soon as the range opened up). When I finally came out with two cups of coffee I saw him engrossed in flipping the pages. I yanked the red album out of his hands and put it on the bookshelf next to the blue album and asked him to not tell my wife that he had seen it.

Later that day, I told her what had happened. She was amazing calm about it—in fact, she was a bit turned on by the event. We brought out the albums and went through the beginning of the red album to see what he had recently seen. She thought that she looked particularly good in many of the photos. I then said, "Imagine if you had left the blue album out instead."

She did. I did. We poured through the blue albums' photos of us sucking and fucking. When we got to the first pic of her with another man or a pic of her with two cocks in her mouth, we agreed that his head would explode.

About half a year later, he need to come over for my help in fixing something for him. My wife had either gone shopping or was with female friends or at the library. We went into my workroom and got started. I then told him to keep working away, but I had to go to Radioshack to buy a fuse for a power tool we would need. I was prepared, as she and I agreed that whenever we got the chance, we wanted him to see both albums. Before leaving, I had pulled both albums forward, so their bottom edges aligned perfectly with the shelf end. When I returned well over half an hour later, both albums were no longer aligned. (I wish they sold video baby monitors back then, as I would have loved to see his head explode.)

He said nothing and I said nothing about them. Long after he had left and she got home, I told her that he had seen them. We pulled out the albums. As we flipped the pages, we wondered if he had jacked off to any of the photos. Then it hit me like a slap against my head: he might have; and if he did, he must have left his cum somewhere. We searched the living room waste basket, nothing The kitchen garbage, nothing. Our bedroom waste basket, noting. The bathroom container; bingo! We found his Kleenex wet with cum, a huge load that soaked the entire tissue. I told her: Isn't it weird that he knows what you look like naked, being fucked, by me and by other men, and you know what his cum looks and smells like, but neither of you have ever met?.

A few months later, he joined our group of special male friends, at her request, and he got to fuck her and appear in the blue photo album.
and where are the albums now, share with us

Reactions: btweets
We done similar , my wife was very shy when we first got married but after time she loves guys seeing her in low tops and very small shorts, in fact she never own a bikini top until we have kids. i loved the guys seeing my wife topless , it turned us on a great deal. Soon we were advertising on adult site for a additional male to join us in bed, we wrote the add together and picked some every revealing photos to place in out add. We couldn’t believe the amount of guys that wanted to meet my wife for sex. My wife just loved the attention other man had for her .It quickly became a habit to share her photos to possible bulls and she loved it , still to the day we do this

Shared her pictures with a older neighbor which she had always tease from time to time was pictures of us on vacation which had some nudes in . Then I all so made a group chat with her and him and waited a few days and tricked her into sending me some selfish in chat
Well , i have to say your wife's butt is not resistable 👌🔥 so this guy has no chance 😄