Husbands who shared the wifes pictures with others to get them interested.

Who has shared the wife's pictures with others. I shared my wife's pictures with her boss to interest him in seducing her. Anyone else?
I have done that as well with men from craigslist....not just anyone but those I talk with awhile and feel comfortable about sending one too. Of course the men have been more than anxious to service her . We just haven't had the opportunity to get together.

Reactions: BJ Queen
Who has shared the wife's pictures with others. I shared my wife's pictures with her boss to interest him in seducing her. Anyone else?
I have on many occasions. It has almost always been when me and the other person meet to chat. One of our longstanding processes is when we find someone I meet them first. We chat and I have brought along my tablet with pics/vids as a sort of "proof" we are for real. This has worked very well for us. However, I have not specifically used them to try to convince someone to seduce her, that sounds like it might be an interesting thing to try.

A week or two ago, my wife went to the beach with a group of girlfriends (I stayed home taking care of the kids, imagining her in bikini there calling everyone's attention haha).
When she came back she posted some bikini pictures with her friends, but nothing very daring, and she told me that a boy friend of ours complimented her a bit shyly ...
When she was getting ready to go to the beach, I took some pictures of her, and then I did something unheard of, I posted her pictures and I allowed only that friend who praised her to see the photos.
And he visualized. Did not say anything, but viewed all the photos:
View attachment 232384
View attachment 232385
View attachment 232386
View attachment 232387
View attachment 232388
View attachment 232389
View attachment 232390
What do the most experienced suggest I do now to warm up the joke with our friend?
(He has no idea of our whores)
She got that phat ass that black men want to fuck

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I just found several pics from my 50th surprise birthday party. Elaine handed out a bunch of cheap disposable cameras and asked the guests to take pictures of anyone they wanted and give us the cameras at the end of the evening. She then had them developed and we had quite a collection of candid photos to remember my birthday. When I looked at the pics later I noticed he was really paying attention to my wife and showed her this pic. She said he was a friendly guy and maybe we should try to hook up with him. Wonder what he is looking at. Elaine seldom wears a bra and likes front opening tops. She can "accidentally" let a button come undone or lower the zipper a bit if she wants to flirt. He did not live in our city but was less than an hour away. Elaine had everyone's address from sending out invitations to the party. When we decided to try and hook up with him I sent him the pic from the party and said I noticed you glancing at my wife's tits while enjoying a beer with her. I sent these photos and said "Would you like to share some wine with us and then share my wife?"
cleardot.gif

img013.jpg
dress3.jpg
dress3a.jpg
dress5a.jpg
Elaine has some gorgeous titties