Husbands who shared the wifes pictures with others to get them interested.

I did this back in 2001 for the first time with a young military guy who was home on leave, staying with his parents. He and my wife were flirting back and forth when they would see each other out in the yard, but neither of them made any move. He asked for a ride to a store and I drove him and left these pictures in the car for him to see.

That was all it took, he was over at our house a few hours later and he fucked my wife hard. That became a daily event for them, multiple times a day for the entire time he was on leave.

I always acted like leaving the pictures out was a total accident.

2 smiling asking what pose he wants to see next.jpeg

4 after sliding her panties off her legs he asks her to pull the dress off (2).jpeg

7 he tells her to undo his pants and pull out his cock.jpeg

9 naked in bed waiting for him as he teases her.jpeg

10 naked posing in bed for him to show her ass from behind.jpeg

I did this back in 2001 for the first time with a young military guy who was home on leave, staying with his parents. He and my wife were flirting back and forth when they would see each other out in the yard, but neither of them made any move. He asked for a ride to a store and I drove him and left these pictures in the car for him to see.

That was all it took, he was over at our house a few hours later and he fucked my wife hard. That became a daily event for them, multiple times a day for the entire time he was on leave.

View attachment 1656785

View attachment 1656786

View attachment 1656787

View attachment 1656788

View attachment 1656789
I would have to fuck her too after see all these. I'm surprise they even got out of bed once.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I made one of my friends want to fuck my wife by sending him pics but I doubt it will ever actually happen, it keeps me interested seeing others reactions to her pics.

View attachment 1656785

View attachment 1656786

View attachment 1656787

View attachment 1656788

View attachment 1656789
lovely

Reactions: Couple4MFM