Husbands who shared the wifes pictures with others to get them interested.

When my wife first started seeing her boyfriend we took some semi pro boudoir shots of her and she sent him them for Christmas, when she went over to his the day after boxing day she didn't come home for 2 nights. It had the desired affect and 4 years later they are still together
She's Hotttttt

• Love
Reactions: Ladonawire
When my wife first started seeing her boyfriend we took some semi pro boudoir shots of her and she sent him them for Christmas, when she went over to his the day after boxing day she didn't come home for 2 nights. It had the desired affect and 4 years later they are still together

Those long lasting relationships are the best! Miss that!

• Love
Reactions: Ladonawire
my buddy has my complete collection for safe keeping.. and mebbe more.. however he sends em back in drips and dribbles.. put alot in a ... he can give others access to i suppose. i have sent her coworker anon pics in the mail with invites to free join and view my blog..in an effort to entice, and help him succeed. 12ww at newtumbl.com

Reactions: JRodgers
My ex wife once put a nude photo of me on the notice board in the pub she worked at so I gave her boss 5 of her fully nude in some very open poses. I told him to take them down when she was working and put them back up again after she left. One by one they were stolen. She never found out why she was so popular until she walked in one day with me and the last photo was still there lol. Payback is a bitch

Before she let me take photos of her topless and show them to other men in an attempt to get them interested in trying to seduce her into her first Threesome she let me leave a few photos that were sexy, but did not show nipples or pussy. I had these 3 framed in wood frame hinged together show it could stand upright on a coffee table or bedroom dresserView attachment 163092View attachment 163093View attachment 163094
Your wife is very pretty, not sure l'd let anyone get next to her if she were my lady.

also..sometimes showing them a safe pic of something, then accidentally scrolling past naked wife pics..handing him the phone to look at safe pic...betting they would go back to see them given the chance.
Try showing the. A safe photo then say I will send it to your phone and when you do send 3 or 4 but accidentally send a full nude one, they WILL ask for more. Also while drinking in a local bar or in a supermarket while with your wife try opening the bluetooth app and scan to see if anyone is around. When you see an open one send it some photos and put the generic 1111 as the pass code

Reactions: SharingIsCaring