Husbands who shared the wifes pictures with others to get them interested.

With a guy she went to high school with

Very hot! My wife recently had sex with a guy she had not seen since Junior High school. They 'dated' back then...just went to school dances and held hands and kissed. He moved away before high school. They found each other on FaceBook and started chatting. He was coming to town to visit family. He asked Kate out for a drink.

My wife met him for drinks and after a couple of hours, she texted me that she was bringing him home. He told Kate that he had wanted to have sex with her since Junior High. She told him that they could have sex if her husband could watch. He was okay with me watching. My wife introduced me to her old boyfriend. I made drinks while they chatted, then we went up to our bedroom.

It was pretty hot to watch this guy I had just met, who had wanted to fuck his old gf for years, finally get his hands (and mouth) on. They took their time, lots of kissing and groping. He could not believe how beautiful my wife's tits are. He seemed to relax when my wife was sucking his cock and he looked over to see me watching and jerking off.

He fucked my wife for a couple of hours, cumming in her three times. He was thrilled to finally get to fuck Kate. My wife had fun with him. We told him that the next time he comes to town he can just stay with us.

Several years ago we went to one of Elaine's high school class reunions. Elaine had told me she heard from a girlfriend that an old boyfriend of hers was going to attend. I did not know him and Elaine had never mentioned him but I thought I detected some kind interest on her part. I asked her what she was going to wear and slipped a Polaroid in my back pocked. It was her in the same dress with her boobs showing. If he did not show or I did not see any spark I would just keep it in my pocket. It was held in an upscale hotel with large convention rooms for several hundred people. After the dinner and a few speeches and presentations everyone moved to another room with a bar, tables and stage for the band. It was a chance for people to mingle a talk about old times. I knew some of the people but as it was not my class I just sat back and let Elaine visit with many of her classmates. We had not discussed anything about sharing or swinging that night so I was going to have to sit back and see if anything developed. Elaine would introduce me to some of the people and I would be polite, but not really pay a lot of attention to the conversation. My ears perked up when Elaine walked over to me with a good looking guy and introduced me to Mic, followed by the statement "He was an old boyfriend". I excused myself to go the the bathroom and give Elaine some time alone with Mic. I did not know what to expect and had never heard her talk about him before. She started dating her first husband her senior year and the got married after their freshmen year in college. I may have been wrong about the little wink Elaine had given me and maybe I would not see Mic the rest of the evening, but I was going to be ready if it looked good

When I came back the band was playing their first song and Elaine and Mic were on the dance floor and I began to think it might not be a boring old class reunion after all. After the song ended Elaine came back to the table by herself and Mic went to the bar. I followed saying he could not carry 3 drinks back to our table. I slipped the pics out and asked Mic what he thought of his old GF. He was stunned and I just picked up the drinks and headed back to our table. MIc got delayed by some friends wanting to say Hi. Elaine said Mic was a guy that she liked and had dated for awhile in the summer before her senior year. When school resumed he left her for a cheerleader. She said they had not gone all the way but she had given him a few blow jobs. It kind of pissed her off at the time because after she had sucked him off he ended up dumping her. At 17 you remember those things. Kind of funny now. I asked her how she felt about him now and what was she planning. She smiled and said "Revenge". I asked where his wife was and she said he left her home or she choose not to attend. Some female friends had told Elaine that Mic's wife had put on a lot of weight after having three kids and did not go out very often. Elaine looked me in the eyes and said " I think he is going to hit on me and if he does I am going to fuck his brains out and make him wish he had not dumped me for the now fat cheerleader wife". I asked her if she was sure because she almost sounded emotionally involved. She laughed and said we would only do him just this once and she did remember his dick got very large when she sucked himdress3a.jpgdress5a.jpg

Yesterday I 'accidentally' sent a pic to a friend to check how he would react. He reacted initially with a :oops:.
I answered "Oops, that was meant for someone else! :giggle: . Hope you liked it though...".

He then wrote back asking WHO it WAS meant for then? So I explained that I regularly send some pics of Monse to a friend, without disclosing who it was.
Apparently he felt left out because he wrote back how he could apply for that feed

So now I have sent him a few more and he's happy and I'm happy! :cool:

This worked well 3 out of 4 times sofar!

Yesterday I 'accidentally' sent a pic to a friend to check how he would react. He reacted initially with a :oops:.
I answered "Oops, that was meant for someone else! :giggle: . Hope you liked it though...".

He then wrote back asking WHO it WAS meant for then? So I explained that I regularly send some pics of Monse to a friend, without disclosing who it was.
Apparently he felt left out because he wrote back how he could apply for that feed

So now I have sent him a few more and he's happy and I'm happy! :cool:

This worked well 3 out of 4 times sofar!
can you accidentally send me at my friend

Very hot! My wife recently had sex with a guy she had not seen since Junior High school. They 'dated' back then...just went to school dances and held hands and kissed. He moved away before high school. They found each other on FaceBook and started chatting. He was coming to town to visit family. He asked Kate out for a drink.

My wife met him for drinks and after a couple of hours, she texted me that she was bringing him home. He told Kate that he had wanted to have sex with her since Junior High. She told him that they could have sex if her husband could watch. He was okay with me watching. My wife introduced me to her old boyfriend. I made drinks while they chatted, then we went up to our bedroom.

It was pretty hot to watch this guy I had just met, who had wanted to fuck his old gf for years, finally get his hands (and mouth) on. They took their time, lots of kissing and groping. He could not believe how beautiful my wife's tits are. He seemed to relax when my wife was sucking his cock and he looked over to see me watching and jerking off.

He fucked my wife for a couple of hours, cumming in her three times. He was thrilled to finally get to fuck Kate. My wife had fun with him. We told him that the next time he comes to town he can just stay with us.
i love your version of hospitality!! and next time in town, he not only gets to fuck your wife again, but gets to stay at your house! will he stay in the spare bedroom or in your bed?