Husbands who shared the wifes pictures with others to get them interested.

That’s interesting- since we have kids that take our phones to play all the time I keep them locked up in a private photos app on my device. Can’t afford to have them all out there on the main photo roll. Maybe the text thing might work. I’d like to kind of bring it up in conversation over dinner but just not sure how to broach it.

Phone security is top for me, passcode or fingerprint to open. For us added assurance, no kids! Alternatively keep them on a USB stick that plugs in the phone. No pics on phone, USB stick kept on person or somewhere safe,

I forgot to post some of the photos I had shown around. A lot have gone missing but there are enough to get an idea of how the work mates felt about them

Attachments

• Picture 075.jpg
    Picture 075.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 221
  • Picture 080.jpg
    Picture 080.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 208
  • Picture 076.jpg
    Picture 076.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 215
I forgot to post some of the photos I had shown around. A lot have gone missing but there are enough to get an idea of how the work mates felt about them
Wow menbec, She's really a real Sexy Hotwife...congratulations

Last edited:
Most of the photos I post of my wife are from when she was in her 30s and 40s. This was from her late 50s and we were going to meet a guy we had talked to on the net. I sent him this pic and said that would help him recognize when we arrived at the bar. She wore a light weight jacket that she would reveal as much or little as she desired.

Attachments

• elainea.jpg
    elainea.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 181
Hubby shows my pictures to men at his gym and brings them home to me . Word gets around and he has men begging him to allow them to fuck me in my bed at home. He always brings home a stranger for me.

When our kids were young and it was more difficult to go out, Kate and I had an account on a website designed for white couples fo find black men. It was set up so that you could find guys in your local area. Kate would be getting the kids ready for bed and ask me to go online and 'order in'. I would get online and look at guy's profiles. I would share some pics of Kate and ask a guy if he wanted to come to our home tonight and have sex with my wife while I watched.

Kate would be naked in our bed. I would greet the guy at the door and take him to our bedroom and introduce him to my naked wife. A lot of black guys from that website got to fuck my wife. I think the thing that turned me on most about it was my wife agreeing to have sex with any guy I invited. She was willing and eager to have sex with the next guy to walk through our bedroom door, sight unseen. That was hot.

When our kids were young and it was more difficult to go out, Kate and I had an account on a website designed for white couples fo find black men. It was set up so that you could find guys in your local area. Kate would be getting the kids ready for bed and ask me to go online and 'order in'. I would get online and look at guy's profiles. I would share some pics of Kate and ask a guy if he wanted to come to our home tonight and have sex with my wife while I watched.

Kate would be naked in our bed. I would greet the guy at the door and take him to our bedroom and introduce him to my naked wife. A lot of black guys from that website got to fuck my wife. I think the thing that turned me on most about it was my wife agreeing to have sex with any guy I invited. She was willing and eager to have sex with the next guy to walk through our bedroom door, sight unseen. That was hot.
HWR is the same way she doesn't care who the guy is, her basic requirement is that he has a cock. And the majority of time she greets them naked as well.

Reactions: robandkate
Who has shared the wife's pictures with others. I shared my wife's pictures with her boss to interest him in seducing her. Anyone else?
I have shared my wife’s photos with men from around the world and even taken vacations to introduce her to them. One of the best was to Amsterdam where the mans wife set my wife up in the sex trade for a week.

Reactions: cuckoldmick
We just returned from a work conference - and the men were circling around my wife the whole time. I don’t think she would fuck any of them, except maybe one of them. I kind of think she’s oblivious about how they spent all their time with her- but I’m quite sure I know why. Was tempted to share a pic of her, but probably best to keep work out of it for now.

I got Elaine to pose for sexy Polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do. For my birthday she surprised me with some lingerie photos done by a professional she had hired. I was more than pleased with that attitude. After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her. Started with sex talk in the bedroom. While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened. I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she ! was all talk and no action. I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck. I didn't care if it was old lover or friend. She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me. I wasn't sure how to approach men and the internet did not yet exist. I got the idea to frame some of the photos she had given me for my birthday and see if any men would say something to me about them. The first one was a collage and the pics were small. Later I framed the 5 X 7s and place them where a man could easily see them. Eventually worked for us309828309829309830309831

I got Elaine to pose for sexy Polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do. For my birthday she surprised me with some lingerie photos done by a professional she had hired. I was more than pleased with that attitude. After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her. Started with sex talk in the bedroom. While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened. I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she ! was all talk and no action. I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck. I didn't care if it was old lover or friend. She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me. I wasn't sure how to approach men and the internet did not yet exist. I got the idea to frame some of the photos she had given me for my birthday and see if any men would say something to me about them. The first one was a collage and the pics were small. Later I framed the 5 X 7s and place them where a man could easily see them. Eventually worked for usView attachment 309828View attachment 309829View attachment 309830View attachment 309831
stunning Robert!