Husbands who shared the wifes pictures with others to get them interested.

I just found several pics from my 50th surprise birthday party. Elaine handed out a bunch of cheap disposable cameras and asked the guests to take pictures of anyone they wanted and give us the cameras at the end of the evening. She then had them developed and we had quite a collection of candid photos to remember my birthday. When I looked at the pics later I noticed he was really paying attention to my wife and showed her this pic. She said he was a friendly guy and maybe we should try to hook up with him. Wonder what he is looking at. Elaine seldom wears a bra and likes front opening tops. She can "accidentally" let a button come undone or lower the zipper a bit if she wants to flirt. He did not live in our city but was less than an hour away. Elaine had everyone's address from sending out invitations to the party. When we decided to try and hook up with him I sent him the pic from the party and said I noticed you glancing at my wife's tits while enjoying a beer with her. I sent these photos and said "Would you like to share some wine with us and then share my wife?"
cleardot.gif

img013.jpg
dress3.jpg
dress3a.jpg
dress5a.jpg

This is one of the earliest overtly sexy pictures she let me show to a guy we had met a a party. He was one of the first men she actually told me she was attracted to and since I wanted her to fuck another man maybe I should ask him. We had this discussion later the night in bed during foreplay. I was thrilled that she was asking me instead of me having talk her into it. We took several Polaroid pics of her stripping out of skirt and top and she choose this one to show him311984

I just found several pics from my 50th surprise birthday party. Elaine handed out a bunch of cheap disposable cameras and asked the guests to take pictures of anyone they wanted and give us the cameras at the end of the evening. She then had them developed and we had quite a collection of candid photos to remember my birthday. When I looked at the pics later I noticed he was really paying attention to my wife and showed her this pic. She said he was a friendly guy and maybe we should try to hook up with him. Wonder what he is looking at. Elaine seldom wears a bra and likes front opening tops. She can "accidentally" let a button come undone or lower the zipper a bit if she wants to flirt. He did not live in our city but was less than an hour away. Elaine had everyone's address from sending out invitations to the party. When we decided to try and hook up with him I sent him the pic from the party and said I noticed you glancing at my wife's tits while enjoying a beer with her. I sent these photos and said "Would you like to share some wine with us and then share my wife?"
cleardot.gif

img013.jpg
dress3.jpg
dress3a.jpg
dress5a.jpg
I recently found a few more pics from the 50th party. As you can see my wife doesn't seem to have any trouble getting men's attention. In the last shot she is visiting with a woman and 2 men in the background are checking her out, LOL314006314007314008314009314010

I do this All the time get a WiFi number and send pics out of her naked to people she knows at work or her friend old man and tell them I'm just a guy that gets her to cheat and tell them she is a hot fuck and she is easy. I sent them to her cousins