Husbands who shared the wifes pictures with others to get them interested.

i love your version of hospitality!! and next time in town, he not only gets to fuck your wife again, but gets to stay at your house! will he stay in the spare bedroom or in your bed?

I thought it was hot that the guy finally got to fuck a girl he had wanted to fuck since Junior High. When he comes back and stays with us we will play it by ear. We have had guys share our king-size bed with us but sometimes it is hot when my wife spends the night with another guy in our gest room. The guest room and our bedroom share a common wall. I can sit in bed and jerk off listening to my wife being fucked in the other room.

My wife says that sex with other guys is often better when I am not watching and jerking off. She says that my watching often inhibits the other guy. Sometimes when a guy is in bed alone with my wife in the guest room the fucking gets pretty hot and heavy. I love hearing the bed shake when some guy is fucking my wife's brains out.

Reactions: Rigel and skoocum
I thought it was hot that the guy finally got to fuck a girl he had wanted to fuck since Junior High. When he comes back and stays with us we will play it by ear. We have had guys share our king-size bed with us but sometimes it is hot when my wife spends the night with another guy in our gest room. The guest room and our bedroom share a common wall. I can sit in bed and jerk off listening to my wife being fucked in the other room.

My wife says that sex with other guys is often better when I am not watching and jerking off. She says that my watching often inhibits the other guy. Sometimes when a guy is in bed alone with my wife in the guest room the fucking gets pretty hot and heavy. I love hearing the bed shake when some guy is fucking my wife's brains out.
She started out as a hotwife NOT wanting me present, BUT it was a condition of mine that I must be involved, now she wants me there as she now likes to be watched.

She has done 1 gb and we're getting ready for a 2nd, it's impossible to not be watched.

Reactions: Myhotwife

there is definitely a kink to having the husband jack off while you're fucking his wife. but that can be a bit overwhelming at first.

Reactions: robandkate
there is definitely a kink to having the husband jack off while you're fucking his wife. but that can be a bit overwhelming at first.

I understand that the husband watching and jerking off could be inhibiting for a guy fucking the wife. I always try to be very quiet and inconspicuous so as not to be a distraction. I want my wife and the other guy to forget that I am present and really enjoy each other. The more fun my wife has with the other guy, the hotter it is for me.

I understand that the husband watching and jerking off could be inhibiting for a guy fucking the wife. I always try to be very quiet and inconspicuous so as not to be a distraction. I want my wife and the other guy to forget that I am present and really enjoy each other. The more fun my wife has with the other guy, the hotter it is for me.
There have been guys that couldn't perform with me there. At times I gave them privacy other times OH WELL too bad for you.

Reactions: Myhotwife
Yesterday I 'accidentally' sent a pic to a friend to check how he would react. He reacted initially with a :oops:.
I answered "Oops, that was meant for someone else! :giggle: . Hope you liked it though...".

He then wrote back asking WHO it WAS meant for then? So I explained that I regularly send some pics of Monse to a friend, without disclosing who it was.
Apparently he felt left out because he wrote back how he could apply for that feed

So now I have sent him a few more and he's happy and I'm happy! :cool:

This worked well 3 out of 4 times sofar!
That's great idea! Did your friend tell you the pics of your wife make him horny??

Reactions: SharingIsCaring
My hubby is there 90-95% of the time, he's always in the background jacking off. I enjoy him watching it's part of the excitement. He LOVES his clean up role so we're all happy campers.

Reactions: werekinky2
We had lots of men send my wife tribute shots after seeing her photos. Most would print them to shoot on but a couple just used their monitor. Those sure surprised my wife LOL. She wondered how he would clean his monitor. Typical woman. After seeing the last photo she thought we should try to hookup with him. Liked the look of his body and cockDCP_1425.JPGDCP_1426.JPGDCP_1432.JPGDCP_1484.JPGcum4uPF.jpg

When my wife first started seeing her boyfriend we took some semi pro boudoir shots of her and she sent him them for Christmas, when she went over to his the day after boxing day she didn't come home for 2 nights. It had the desired affect and 4 years later they are still together

Attachments

• IMG_1326.JPG
    IMG_1326.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1319.JPG
    IMG_1319.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1321.JPG
    IMG_1321.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1318.JPG
    IMG_1318.JPG