Husbands who shared the wifes pictures with others to get them interested.

I’ve shared pics of her with a coworker and her boss. He’s boss wants to fuck her but won’t because he is married and doesn’t like to step outside the marriage which we can respect.

Her coworker wants to fuck her, she wants to fuck him. I’ve set them up with each other’s numbers and they’ve chatted and exchanged some pics but I’m still waiting for the day they fuck. I actually tried to make it happen last week but she’s super uncomfortable about her body so it’s been difficult. I feel and hope it’s inevitable at this point but time will tell.

I wish you were who I thought you were. Lol! There’s a particular woman I worked with until I left about 6-7 mo this ago. She wore an ankle bracelet, but who knows if that meant what I hoped it meant. Anyway... ever wish you knew for sure whether or not that certain coworker had a permanent hall pass?

I wish you were who I thought you were. Lol! There’s a particular woman I worked with until I left about 6-7 mo this ago. She wore an ankle bracelet, but who knows if that meant what I hoped it meant. Anyway... ever wish you knew for sure whether or not that certain coworker had a permanent hall pass?

I actually have wondered and I still hope he does. Sometimes I get myself excited thinking I’ll be getting a surprise pic from wifey when I’m at work but nothing yet.

Reactions: Spiceitup