I cheated on my husband (repost)

But I know I can't, so just keep moving forward and not tell anyone about it. Besides yall lol.
Everyone makes mistakes. What matters is what you do with that and what you learn from it.
You are happy with the person you are with. And you do not want to cause harm. These are important.

Truth... is a funny thing. It has this way of working itself to the surface... You will think all is well and Bam. Up it pops. If you try to carry it, it will be a burden weighing you down. You are already showing the stress of that.
Honesty is important. So Be Honest With Yourself. Ask yourself the hard questions. Be ready to accept the hard answers.
No one is given a handbook for life that clearly lays out some wisdom. We often learn the hard way.

The Open Lifestyle truly Is Not For Everyone. It is for some and not others. Humans are diverse. And our diversity is a strength. It may be a part of your future or it may not be. That is not for anyone here to try to influence.
Only you and your partner can figure that out - together - sharing each other intimately with each other, first.

But what you can do, for now, is begin working on letting go of the guilt. It will weigh you down and given time, you may begin to resent him for the burden you carry. And that is not right.

To forget this happened. I'm happy where I'm at and whom I'm with.
There are long term problems with “forgetting.” It just doesn’t work. Mysteriously, you end up in similar situations, similar outcomes.
The best case scenario is: you figure out what is acceptable to you, and live with that. The parts that aren’t acceptable, you change.

Well first he just put his seat back and I was just sucking it that way. I really wanted to play with his balls and I couldn't get a good angle but I kept going. After a few minutes he pulled my head up and told me to get in the back seat. So we did and he got his pants and boxers off and opened his legs and I kinda got between them and started sucking his cock and balls. I would alternate back from his cock to his balls. I would stroke his cock as I sucked it and as I sucked his balls. I like sucking cock. I would lick his balls too. That lasted for a little bit.
Were u a good lil slut and talk dirty to him...you loved being his toy didnt u....its ok some women are play things for a man's use

Well first he just put his seat back and I was just sucking it that way. I really wanted to play with his balls and I couldn't get a good angle but I kept going. After a few minutes he pulled my head up and told me to get in the back seat. So we did and he got his pants and boxers off and opened his legs and I kinda got between them and started sucking his cock and balls. I would alternate back from his cock to his balls. I would stroke his cock as I sucked it and as I sucked his balls. I like sucking cock. I would lick his balls too. That lasted for a little bit.
That's hot, can you share some pics of yours. It can be privately.

Thank you. My husband has a very high sex drive. Mine is just off the charts and I feel like the size of the other guys cock pushed me over the edge.
I said what I said, not because I’m urging you to cheat or damage your relationship but you said yourself that you now avoid going out drinking because you know it could easily happen again. And your comment that you think it was the size of the other guys cock that pushed you over the edge just makes me think that no matter how good your sex life with your husband is, you crave more. It sounds to me like it might be a case of when not if this happens again and then how do you deal with it. Do you confess and deal with the consequences or keep quiet and deal with the guilt. I’m afraid no one else can answer that for you.
And if it does just end up being a one off indiscretion, I’d definitely keep it to yourself. Everyone makes mistakes and is it worth risking a relationship over one event that happened in the heat of the moment.
Lynn x

I said what I said, not because I’m urging you to cheat or damage your relationship but you said yourself that you now avoid going out drinking because you know it could easily happen again. And your comment that you think it was the size of the other guys cock that pushed you over the edge just makes me think that no matter how good your sex life with your husband is, you crave more. It sounds to me like it might be a case of when not if this happens again and then how do you deal with it. Do you confess and deal with the consequences or keep quiet and deal with the guilt. I’m afraid no one else can answer that for you.
And if it does just end up being a one off indiscretion, I’d definitely keep it to yourself. Everyone makes mistakes and is it worth risking a relationship over one event that happened in the heat of the moment.
Lynn x
I agree and thank you. I use to love big cock and my husband is average. I think me seeing a big one, it just took over.

I did unfortunately, I'm a talker and I'm vocal when I have sex and it's worse when I'm drinking.
Quiet acting like you didnt enjoy it...you were fucked by a better dick and turned into the true slut u wanna be so no saldly I'm a talker or ob I don't want this again. You loved it and it's fine your hubby knows you get wild when drunk so deep down he knows this is a real possibility. Also I wanna see some pics too...nude or not no difference to me

I've posted this before and I am seeking advice again. I know it sounds dumb and I feel like an idiot but here it is. Maybe I knew what was going to happen and just accepted it. I don't know how else to explain it. Let's start off by saying I know I'm horrible and I already hate myself. I made this to vent and to talk to people about my situation. Please don't be mean I know what I did was wrong.

I cheated on my husband and I feel horrible. I want to tell him but I know he will leave. This is something I am not telling. I was drunk and I was wasted. I never did anything like this before. Well I 29f was at a party with him 22m (guy i fucked, i got his age wrong last time) and his gf 25f at his place. I got wasted and my titties fell out a couple of times. They fell out from dancing and ppl pulled them out including my friend. Idk why but drunk women like my tits more then men sometimes. She was drunker then me. Then I got dared again to flash everyone. I fall so easy to peer pressure and its worse when I drink. So i pulled them out. I fell asleep in there bedroom but before falling asleep I noticed him checking me out. I have noticed him checking me out before but I never paid any mind to it. When I woke up he was sucking my titties. When he realized I was awake he apologized and said he thought I was his gf, he said he didn't see my face because the lights were out. I thought that this was odd and said okay. He stood up and smacked my tits and left. I waited a few minutes and went in the living room with everyone else and wanted to go home. His girlfriend told him to take me home and he said okay he was the most sober person there. So we got into the car and he grabbed my thigh, I didn't pay any mind to it I just wanted to get home. We stopped at the stop and we made eye contact and he just went in for a kiss, and I kissed him back. While we kissed he called me a tease. While we kissed I looked down and he whipped out his cock before he even stepped on the gas. I'll admit I ended up sucked it as soon as it was out. We pulled over and i continued sucking his cock. He told me to get in the back and I did. We got in the back and I kept sucking his cock. He did eat my pussys and fucked and came in me. When I got home my husband fucked me too, i couldnt tell my husband no because he knows when i go out and drink i always come home horny and let him fuck me. I can go into more detail if need but that's what happened for the most part. This is the first time this has happened. It happened a few months ago and I'm slowly moving on but I still feel guilty. I really wish I could take it back. I know I'm horrible, and I should probably tell him but I can't and I'm not going to.
Don’t tell lol..
do you want to party ;)

Reactions: heretovent456
I agree and thank you.
I am starting to think that you are not here just to vent.

Beware the toys that will play on your mind.

You have said that you are happy with who you are with and your life. Is that true?
If it is true, why are you here teasing at ending that?
I think you need to make a choice. Either come clean to your husband and try to get him on board with this or decide you have vented successfully. Because above, we clearly see the internet pic collectors casting their lines and you ain't exactly shunning their bait.