I fantasise about other guy fucking my wife

Sorry everyone if I write in the wrong thread . I have a couple off months now fantaseising about my wife fucking another dude . She is very conservative and I know that she will definitely say no. How should I approach her? Also excuse my English:|

I was having the same fantasy for many years, so few years ago my wife and I started playing a game, where we would imagine we are fucking someone else during sex and then tell the other person afterwords. I realised that i was more turned on when I heard her choices, I used to imagine I was fucking like celebrities, but she was imagining fucking our friends. So at get togethers I asked her to wear revealing clothes etc. it grew from there, finally I persuaded her to sleep with a guy who she would commonly fantasize fucking, and I enjoy having her do that.
Very happy for you👍🏼
Hope you guys are still in the lifestyle and got a lot of hot stories🙂

Hi guys, I ve been married for 10 years and for the past months I ve been having these really strong fantasies about some other guy fucking my wife from behind while she is sucking my dick. In reality...I think that I would never want something like that...but when I m having these thoughts I get terribly excited..while we are having sex or masturbating..Just wondering why is this happening...and maybe share fantasies with other people in a simmilar situation...
I have thoughts of my wife being seduced slowly, unexpectedly, she’s very social. I think I’m encouraged her , not on purpose