I fantasise about other guy fucking my wife

I once thought like you, but over the years I've come to the point where knowing my wife was getting fucked by other men was overwhelming and so fucking hot that I asked her to find one to bring over to the house so I could watch. She said no that she was not that kind of woman now. Seems she got "holy roller" on me and now won't do it. To this day I have not been able to talk her into doing it again with other men. Sadly, very sadly.
☺Not even role-playing? I still think it is fun. The advantage is that it is happening just between the two of you.

Hi guys, I ve been married for 10 years and for the past months I ve been having these really strong fantasies about some other guy fucking my wife from behind while she is sucking my dick. In reality...I think that I would never want something like that...but when I m having these thoughts I get terribly excited..while we are having sex or masturbating..Just wondering why is this happening...and maybe share fantasies with other people in a simmilar situation...
I did that and she did fuck some my white friends but I wanted to see a big black cock in her.

Hi guys, I ve been married for 10 years and for the past months I ve been having these really strong fantasies about some other guy fucking my wife from behind while she is sucking my dick. In reality...I think that I would never want something like that...but when I m having these thoughts I get terribly excited..while we are having sex or masturbating..Just wondering why is this happening...and maybe share fantasies with other people in a simmilar situation...
I've had the experience myself I didn't think I was going to like it I was nervous but as I saw him behind her slamming into her hips as she gobbled me down I knew I was hooked and so is she.

My hubby tried for 2 years to take this plunge, once I did I was TOTALLY hooked. Having a thick 9 inch cock in my pussy is NOTHING like hubby's 5 incher.

Reactions: Myhotwife
Ever since she has taken on a dominant role in our marriage, and has teased and denied my orgasms, I have wanted her to make me her submissive cuckold. I've given her a few hints, but nothing yet.

I've had these thoughts for years. I have a friend who would love to fuck my wife & I know she finds him attractive, but I don't know how to get it started.

If you are not comfortable with sharing then role play and keep it in fantasy land. Once she's fucked, she's fucked you can't undo it. I love watching my wife get fucked, but there are other fantasies that I will keep in fantasies land. You don't have to act on a fantasy. Role play and pretend to be someone else

The only wait that can come about is if you tell her your feelings. It's almost always the husband who first mentions it. I brought it up to my wife for over a year before she finally took the plunge. Now she says she sees no way we could go back to when it was just the two of us.

The only wait that can come about is if you tell her your feelings. It's almost always the husband who first mentions it. I brought it up to my wife for over a year before she finally took the plunge. Now she says she sees no way we could go back to when it was just the two of us.
View attachment 233301
Very much the same for us. The only regret I have is not bringing it up sooner. Not that all on here would get the same reaction but the time was right for us.

If you are not comfortable with sharing then role play and keep it in fantasy land. Once she's fucked, she's fucked you can't undo it. I love watching my wife get fucked, but there are other fantasies that I will keep in fantasies land. You don't have to act on a fantasy. Role play and pretend to be someone else
That was true for us. I had assumed when we first began down this path she could quit if it wasn't the way I imagined and wished her to stop. I don't want her to quit dating other men, but she has often reminded me was my idea and that she can't go back to the way it was. She says if I asked her now to try going back, she is sure she would just keep fucking guys and stop telling me about it.

This is a "Be careful what you ask for" life. Your lives are most likely change forever. It's true that some can back out but if the wife's mind-blowing reaction to that first time is like mine, it can't be undone. That freedom is addictive and there's no pill to help her return to monogamy. I love her eagerness for other dicks and quickly got over that initial jealousy during her first few fuckings that almost always comes about. Some men think they won't be jealous when they see their wives fucking or when she goes out on a date without them are in for a surprise.

That was true for us. I had assumed when we first began down this path she could quit if it wasn't the way I imagined and wished her to stop. I don't want her to quit dating other men, but she has often reminded me was my idea and that she can't go back to the way it was. She says if I asked her now to try going back, she is sure she would just keep fucking guys and stop telling me about it.

This is a "Be careful what you ask for" life. Your lives are most likely change forever. It's true that some can back out but if the wife's mind-blowing reaction to that first time is like mine, it can't be undone. That freedom is addictive and there's no pill to help her return to monogamy. I love her eagerness for other dicks and quickly got over that initial jealousy during her first few fuckings that almost always comes about. Some men think they won't be jealous when they see their wives fucking or when she goes out on a date without them are in for a surprise.
Any man who loves his wife surely feel jealous the first time (or again and again) for that matter. It's only natural, you love your wife and now she's having sex with another man and in my case have incredible sex, like mind blowing sex, yea it's a game changer.
Communication is the key here, without it your doomed.