I fantasise about other guy fucking my wife

Any man who loves his wife surely feel jealous the first time (or again and again) for that matter. It's only natural, you love your wife and now she's having sex with another man and in my case have incredible sex, like mind blowing sex, yea it's a game changer.
Communication is the key here, without it your doomed.
The first time i watched my wife after 15 years of marriage (she was virgin) i cried for an hour after she went to bed as it was so intense seeing how much she enjoyed a thick cock but i think it was just a long cathartic release. My wife was guilty for a while but we still play 10 years later. Jealousy is part of the journey.

The first time i watched my wife after 15 years of marriage (she was virgin) i cried for an hour after she went to bed as it was so intense seeing how much she enjoyed a thick cock but i think it was just a long cathartic release. My wife was guilty for a while but we still play 10 years later. Jealousy is part of the journey.
Funny how it seems most men are the ones who initiate this lifestyle then they are the ones with angst when the wife totally enjoys it and runs with it.

Funny how it seems most men are the ones who initiate this lifestyle then they are the ones with angst when the wife totally enjoys it and runs with it.
i am an emotional sadist. :) when i am not allowed to watch, i creep up to the door and listen and when i hear the moaning, i get a pit in my stomach and i sweat profusely. I literally have sweat dripping of me, and have to go back to my room. Hours later when she comes to bed, she is smiling and i ask was it good, and she says something like "hell yes" and i usually cum about 3 seconds later. every 3-6 months i have that day when i wish i had never introduced her to lifestyle but i get through it by thinking how great a husband i am to let her explore like this.

i am an emotional sadist. :) when i am not allowed to watch, i creep up to the door and listen and when i hear the moaning, i get a pit in my stomach and i sweat profusely. I literally have sweat dripping of me, and have to go back to my room. Hours later when she comes to bed, she is smiling and i ask was it good, and she says something like "hell yes" and i usually cum about 3 seconds later. every 3-6 months i have that day when i wish i had never introduced her to lifestyle but i get through it by thinking how great a husband i am to let her explore like this.
You are a good husband (as is mine) to let your wife have her fun and acknowledge that she has a superior lover than her husband and you support her in this journey !!

You are a good husband (as is mine) to let your wife have her fun and acknowledge that she has a superior lover than her husband and you support her in this journey !!
Thank you, but still, i wish i was the guy with the big cock instead. I think i would be very good dominating/teasing tiny cock husbands.

I can only relate to myself and hubby. He is a TOTAL alpha male, works out 6 days a week in great shape. Successful attorney, great looking etc.
I think he enjoys taking the backseat watching/cleaning me as he can step out of the "alpha" designation and be the hubby of a "hotwife".

I think a lot of men feel it's wrong to want their wives to fuck other men. I know I did set things up to pave the way - my best friend having a sunbed at ours and I get her to peep on him then the other way round so they'd seen each other naked. A drink to set the mood, game of strip cards down to underwear. This progressed to her dressing up - schoolgirl, tennis skirt then lingerie in which she was comfortable. Plain sailing from there as she was comfortable.

Reactions: wkndatbernies
I think a lot of men feel it's wrong to want their wives to fuck other men. I know I did set things up to pave the way - my best friend having a sunbed at ours and I get her to peep on him then the other way round so they'd seen each other naked. A drink to set the mood, game of strip cards down to underwear. This progressed to her dressing up - schoolgirl, tennis skirt then lingerie in which she was comfortable. Plain sailing from there as she was comfortable.

I had the same fantasy of my wife fucking other men. We talked about it and she decided to explore a little. She found a guy with a nice thick cock and was hooked. Now she has been with about 5 other guys and everyone of them was much bigger and thicker than me. There are 2 guys she still sees on occasion and really enjoys it. Once your wife starts, she won't want to stop especially if you gave her the go ahead.
So do you suggest don't even try it?

Thanks for sharing!