I got cucked multiple times by an ex girlfriend

Hi everyone! Was reading this community and thought I would share a story about my past that fits in perfectly. It's about an ex girlfriend of mine I used to be madly in love with.

Some context - Me and this girl were friends/best friends for years up to the time we eventually dated. I was crazy into her, and I could tell she felt the same. Only big issue at the time is that she had a boyfriend, and I never ventured into making a move at the time. I was a virgin, and obviously she wasn't. She used to talk to me (teasingly & sometimes seriously) about her and her boyfriend having sex. Having the hots for this girl, and picturing what she was telling me in my head, it used to drive me wild and I would masturbate to our conversations all the time.

She eventually breaks up with her boyfriend, and I already know that the two of us are going to date someday. I was excited to call her my girlfriend, and obviously to lose my virginity to her. Sure, I was speaking to other girls as well, but nothing ever seriously happened. This girl was always the one I wanted. The one I needed.

We enter what I would like to label a *pre-dating phase* extremely flirty, hanging around each other a lot, I even met her parents, wild. We still hadn't done anything sexual at this point, apart from making out. She told me she didn't want to rush into that aspect right away, due to her ex boyfriend being forceful at times (her words, not mine). So, I respected her decision and would never want her to feel uncomfortable.

During this phase, I found out she was speaking with this other dude. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, we were technically not even dating yet. She used to have this forum where you could ask each other anonymous questions (ask fm for all you oldies) This guy used to ask her questions on it all the time, and was ridiculously flirty with her. Which I'll admit, did make me crazy jealous, and I did actually bring him up to her. "He's just a friend, and he's a flirt with everyone" she explains.

I can't recall what the question was, but he made a suggestion that he had gone down on my ex at the time, whilst she apparently wasn't ready for anything sexual with me. Thought nothing of it. I was incredibly naive at the time. We used to have each others facebook passwords and I never used to check it, but the one time I did her chat was open with this dude, so I had to give it a scroll. Turns out, this friend was fucking her ever since she broke up with her ex boyfriend.

The messages shocked me. The guy was very aware of 'us' and used to enjoy the fact. On the messages in would read about him fucking my ex in the morning before we hung out together at night. Asking her if they could still fuck if the two of us ever got back together. Worst thing was, I remember seeing a love bite on her neck, thinking at the time it was from me because I was super unexperienced at the time. But it was from him.

I never actually confronted her about this, and eventually we did get together. For once reason or another, the relationship didn't work out, and we broke up just a month into the relationship. Despite me being crazy about this girl for years. Was it because she was secretly a bit of a slut? I'm not sure. We still never had sex, despite her fucking her friend for months.

Neither of us took the break up well, and I was the one to actually call things off. She called me a heart breaking prick. Although, I didn't intentional mean to hurt her, what happened next hit me hard. She ended up getting off with one of my friends at a house party we were both at, and sucking him off in the toilets. Making sure I found out about it. Even worse, she booked a spontaneous trip to Ibiza with her bestfriend. She sent me numerous pictures/videos throughout the weekend of her getting with other dudes. Opened every single one. Didn't reply to any and had to eventually block her because it was confusing me like crazy. We actually didn't speak for years after that. Not even an hello in the streets. It was a cold, and awkward aftermath.

I ended up regretting the break up, partially feeling guilty for hurting her, but I'd be lying if I felt like I wasn't salty about the fact I never actually fucked one of the biggest, hottest sluts I have ever met in my life. That girl was wild and she would have been an insane fuck.

I got into the fantasy because I was never experienced enough so your story hits hard! Ive had many situationships that never became official because I didn't know what I was doing and even had opportunities for sexual acts but was too shy or scared to do it, soon after they'd always go to another bolder guy and I would constantly get off to the idea of them fucking bolder men than me, and one was also a real slut like your ex!

There was a girl I lusted after for about a decade. I knew she was interested in me but she was always in a relationship when we crossed paths.
Finally we were both between relationships and actually living in the same city.
We met up at a party and she invited me back to her place when the party ended.
However before we even got our clothes off she said she was just too drunk and said she wanted a raincheck offering me her couch for the night. In the morning she was too hungover and I had a cup of coffee and headed home.
I didnt see her again for about a month and we started dating. A few weeks went by and we still hadnt even seen each other naked let alone had sex. Our non sexual relationship was great but I was chomping at the bit waiting to fuck her. I wasnt going to push it though. I patiently got through another few weeks and coped by masturbating while fantasizing about sex with her.
She had suggested we move in together as her landlord was selling her flat and I readily agreed believing that if we shared the same home sex had to be on the cards ( especially because I had a one bedroom flat and we would be sharing the same bed). She moved in as soon as her lease was up. Even though we bedded together a week after she had moved in I had seen her in a bra and panties or a towel after a bath or shower but still no sex - she always had an excuse to beg off if I made advances.
My patience was nearly exhausted and I queried her about it. She told me she had an std and was taking meds until it cleared up. I took her at her word. She did however show me some mercy and at last I at least saw her fully naked when she gave me a hand job. She had seen me naked as I had always slept nude and didnt always cover up when leaving the bathroom after a shower.
Perhaps I should have been more discrete however because that contributed to the no sex thing.
The very first day she moved in with me she saw me naked when I stripped off to go to bed. She however had put on pajamas while I was in the bathroom and proffered her first excuse to put off sex. It may have been genuine at the time but after a couple of months living together and me only getting flashes of her partially naked and occasionally jerking me off the real truth became known.
One of my friends told me he had seen her out and about with another guy on two separate occassions. I asked her about it and she told me he was just an old friend.
Again I took her at her word. (I didnt want to alienate her by potentially misplaced jealousy and unverified suspicions )
She then made a big mistake. I had gone away for a long weekend road trip with a couple of friends. I however came back a day early because the friend who owned the car had a family emergency and dropped me off at my place about 9 oclock on a Sunday morning. I quietly crept into my flat in an effort to surprise her. I hoped to slide into bed without awakening her if she was still asleep. ( perhaps this will be the day we finally have sex) Before I opened the door to the bedroom I heard sounds that made me sure she must be awake and pleasuring herself. This was exciting. I was instantly aroused ( and already naked) as I swung open the door in eager anticipation. Then the horror. She was moaning and groaning with pleasure but it wasnt her fingers doing it to her but another guy's huge cock. He didnt see me because he was facing her spread eagled body while pounding away. She didnt see me because her eyes were closed. I stood momentarily frozen with my once erect litlle penis shrivelling up very quickly.
They must have sensed me in the room as he suddenly stopped, pulled out and swung around. She bolted upright and tried to pull a sheet over her.
A bit of a blur after that but he speedily and wordlessly gathered up his clothes and bolted. She just sat on the edge of the bed wrapped in a sheet looking quite shocked, embarrassed and very guilty.
I came out of my own stupor and put on a pair of track pants before flopping myself down on an adjacent chair. We looked at each other wordlessly for a few moments before she spoke first. In an appologetic tone she confessed she had been fucking this guy ever since she first moved in. In fact she had what was supposed to be a one night stand before she moved in. I asked her why she fucked him in the first place and why she carried on fucking him. I pointed out that she must have lied to me about the std thing and wanted to know why she never seemed to want to have sex with me.
It all came out in the wash. She wanted to be in a relationship with me but found she wasnt sexually attracted to me. She said she was before she moved in but suddenly her desire faded. She thought it might come back but ended up seeking that guy out instead. The truth slowly emerged under cross examination.
She lost her mojo when she first saw my tiny penis and just couldnt get aroused so kept putting me off. Her lover conversely was a huge turn on for her as he had given her the best sex of her life but she didnt want a full on relationship and neither did he.
I told her she should start looking for a new place to live but I wouldnt toss her out on the street until she had somewhere to go. She moved out a few weeks later and temporarily moved in with a girlfriend until she got her own place.
Believe it or not a couple of days before she packed her things we got very drunk together over a few bottles of 'fare thee well' wine and we fucked. It was not exactly a stellar performance on my part - far from it. After some very sloppy and rushed drunken foreplay I managed perhaps 3 or four strokes and shot my load. She remembered very little about it the morning except we had sex and passed out.
We actually became good friends ( without benefits) and she was one of the few people whom I was not afraid to confide in about my sph fetish and cuckold lifestyle ( which blossomed a few years later) She eventually marrried then divorced an abusive guy and discovered she would rather be in a relationship with a woman when she discovered her bi side. She still likes big cocks but they are provided by dildos and a strap-on.

There was a girl I lusted after for about a decade. I knew she was interested in me but she was always in a relationship when we crossed paths.
Finally we were both between relationships and actually living in the same city.
We met up at a party and she invited me back to her place when the party ended.
However before we even got our clothes off she said she was just too drunk and said she wanted a raincheck offering me her couch for the night. In the morning she was too hungover and I had a cup of coffee and headed home.
I didnt see her again for about a month and we started dating. A few weeks went by and we still hadnt even seen each other naked let alone had sex. Our non sexual relationship was great but I was chomping at the bit waiting to fuck her. I wasnt going to push it though. I patiently got through another few weeks and coped by masturbating while fantasizing about sex with her.
She had suggested we move in together as her landlord was selling her flat and I readily agreed believing that if we shared the same home sex had to be on the cards ( especially because I had a one bedroom flat and we would be sharing the same bed). She moved in as soon as her lease was up. Even though we bedded together a week after she had moved in I had seen her in a bra and panties or a towel after a bath or shower but still no sex - she always had an excuse to beg off if I made advances.
My patience was nearly exhausted and I queried her about it. She told me she had an std and was taking meds until it cleared up. I took her at her word. She did however show me some mercy and at last I at least saw her fully naked when she gave me a hand job. She had seen me naked as I had always slept nude and didnt always cover up when leaving the bathroom after a shower.
Perhaps I should have been more discrete however because that contributed to the no sex thing.
The very first day she moved in with me she saw me naked when I stripped off to go to bed. She however had put on pajamas while I was in the bathroom and proffered her first excuse to put off sex. It may have been genuine at the time but after a couple of months living together and me only getting flashes of her partially naked and occasionally jerking me off the real truth became known.
One of my friends told me he had seen her out and about with another guy on two separate occassions. I asked her about it and she told me he was just an old friend.
Again I took her at her word. (I didnt want to alienate her by potentially misplaced jealousy and unverified suspicions )
She then made a big mistake. I had gone away for a long weekend road trip with a couple of friends. I however came back a day early because the friend who owned the car had a family emergency and dropped me off at my place about 9 oclock on a Sunday morning. I quietly crept into my flat in an effort to surprise her. I hoped to slide into bed without awakening her if she was still asleep. ( perhaps this will be the day we finally have sex) Before I opened the door to the bedroom I heard sounds that made me sure she must be awake and pleasuring herself. This was exciting. I was instantly aroused ( and already naked) as I swung open the door in eager anticipation. Then the horror. She was moaning and groaning with pleasure but it wasnt her fingers doing it to her but another guy's huge cock. He didnt see me because he was facing her spread eagled body while pounding away. She didnt see me because her eyes were closed. I stood momentarily frozen with my once erect litlle penis shrivelling up very quickly.
They must have sensed me in the room as he suddenly stopped, pulled out and swung around. She bolted upright and tried to pull a sheet over her.
A bit of a blur after that but he speedily and wordlessly gathered up his clothes and bolted. She just sat on the edge of the bed wrapped in a sheet looking quite shocked, embarrassed and very guilty.
I came out of my own stupor and put on a pair of track pants before flopping myself down on an adjacent chair. We looked at each other wordlessly for a few moments before she spoke first. In an appologetic tone she confessed she had been fucking this guy ever since she first moved in. In fact she had what was supposed to be a one night stand before she moved in. I asked her why she fucked him in the first place and why she carried on fucking him. I pointed out that she must have lied to me about the std thing and wanted to know why she never seemed to want to have sex with me.
It all came out in the wash. She wanted to be in a relationship with me but found she wasnt sexually attracted to me. She said she was before she moved in but suddenly her desire faded. She thought it might come back but ended up seeking that guy out instead. The truth slowly emerged under cross examination.
She lost her mojo when she first saw my tiny penis and just couldnt get aroused so kept putting me off. Her lover conversely was a huge turn on for her as he had given her the best sex of her life but she didnt want a full on relationship and neither did he.
I told her she should start looking for a new place to live but I wouldnt toss her out on the street until she had somewhere to go. She moved out a few weeks later and temporarily moved in with a girlfriend until she got her own place.
Believe it or not a couple of days before she packed her things we got very drunk together over a few bottles of 'fare thee well' wine and we fucked. It was not exactly a stellar performance on my part - far from it. After some very sloppy and rushed drunken foreplay I managed perhaps 3 or four strokes and shot my load. She remembered very little about it the morning except we had sex and passed out.
We actually became good friends ( without benefits) and she was one of the few people whom I was not afraid to confide in about my sph fetish and cuckold lifestyle ( which blossomed a few years later) She eventually marrried then divorced an abusive guy and discovered she would rather be in a relationship with a woman when she discovered her bi side. She still likes big cocks but they are provided by dildos and a strap-on.