I had a dream that one day

My wife takes on two big cocks as they have their way with her. Until that happens....

It all started out this past Friday evening with just my wife and I, hanging out and drinking. Listening to 90's music and just having a good time. Of course, alcohol enhanced the mood a bit as the evening wind down. NKOTB was on and she was singing along with the song. She had made a comment how cute and good looking Joey was now that he's grown older and matured. That opened the opportunity for me to bring her up sleeping with other men.

Babe, If I let you spent a night and have sex with Joey, would you? She hesitated for a bit and gave me that quilt slutty look and responded "Yes". Her response got me hard instantly.

I asked her how she would start if he brings her back to his hotel room.

Her response was, it will start off as he hold her hands and lead her to the elevator, She will slide both her hands down his pants and grabbed his cock. She would pump his cock with both of her hands and making sure his cock was throbbing and oozing out with precum. She will make sure he moans and beg her as she stroke and pump his cock. She will teased him all the way to their room. If he wanted to fuck me, I will denied him and continue to teased him. When I'm ready, I will either bend over for him or lay on my back with my legs spread wide for him, and......she hesitated and stopped.

I said, ok, go on....she refused to say any further. I didn't want to force her either, but she got me so horny and hard! That evening, I had the most intense dream about my wife. Her going to a club in Vegas, hooking up with two BBC in front of me. Bringing them back to our room as she fucked them and they both pump her full of cum. The dream was so real and felt as though it happened for real. I woke up with a massive hard on and masturbated while thinking about what she said and about the dream.

Ah, one day....till then, I will just have to fantasize about it.

Reactions: private man 69
My wife takes on two big cocks as they have their way with her. Until that happens....

It all started out this past Friday evening with just my wife and I, hanging out and drinking. Listening to 90's music and just having a good time. Of course, alcohol enhanced the mood a bit as the evening wind down. NKOTB was on and she was singing along with the song. She had made a comment how cute and good looking Joey was now that he's grown older and matured. That opened the opportunity for me to bring her up sleeping with other men.

Babe, If I let you spent a night and have sex with Joey, would you? She hesitated for a bit and gave me that quilt slutty look and responded "Yes". Her response got me hard instantly.

I asked her how she would start if he brings her back to his hotel room.

Her response was, it will start off as he hold her hands and lead her to the elevator, She will slide both her hands down his pants and grabbed his cock. She would pump his cock with both of her hands and making sure his cock was throbbing and oozing out with precum. She will make sure he moans and beg her as she stroke and pump his cock. She will teased him all the way to their room. If he wanted to fuck me, I will denied him and continue to teased him. When I'm ready, I will either bend over for him or lay on my back with my legs spread wide for him, and......she hesitated and stopped.

I said, ok, go on....she refused to say any further. I didn't want to force her either, but she got me so horny and hard! That evening, I had the most intense dream about my wife. Her going to a club in Vegas, hooking up with two BBC in front of me. Bringing them back to our room as she fucked them and they both pump her full of cum. The dream was so real and felt as though it happened for real. I woke up with a massive hard on and masturbated while thinking about what she said and about the dream.

Ah, one day....till then, I will just have to fantasize about it.
ahaaa...you see the disconnect? She was thinking nice white guy ....typical Hallmark channel material.....while you are thinking BBC. You need to help her follow her dreams and you will get yours...I bet.....Worked for us..!

Reactions: private man 69