I Hope She’s Almost There

Yoda66

Male
I’ve been trying to share her for couple years. She’s shy/sexually conservative, but she has had many previous partners (20 or so), so experienced. When we are having sex, she’ll do anything except anal sex. She gives herself up and is a heavy squirter. She will orgasm 3-4 times.
I set up a meeting at a bar with a guy from DL, unbeknownst to her. The guy was cool. They talked and hit it off. Next thing I knew he was giving her a sensual massage. She would NOT do that. Not in her comfort zone as a shy woman. But... she did. He massaged her, she closed her eyes, leaned back into him. He massaged her hands & thighs
She was tipsy and kept saying, “This is new territory for us.” He left to get a drink and she asked me how far was too far. I said anything she wanted, but she didn’t believe me and said I’d get jealous. The guy didn’t make a move fast enough. She got tired and asked to leave. She wanted to fuck me because she was horny from flirting. Dude dropped the ball.
Later I asked her thoughts. She said she thought he was just friendly. I laughed and said he wanted to fuck her. She denied it. I asked why she kept saying it was new territory for us. She finally admitted she DID believe he wanted a 3some. Interestingly, when she said this to him, she didn’t stop him. Does she want it, but not admitting? Seems so.
We’ve role-played and started using vibrator, then larger 9 inch dildo. She’s never done it and was hesitant. Now she asks for it.
One night when drunk, I used a dildo and said I’d like seeing cock in her. She started to cum hard. Then during sex I said I’d like to see her fuck a guy. She said, “I don’t want that, but maybe a threesome.”
She once said she might kiss someone if she was drinking. She said she didn’t know, but if she felt attracted she might do more but didn’t know how much. I asked if I could set it up. She said no that she wants a guy to want her on sight naturally.
Couple weeks ago she kissed a guy. He invited her to back of bar and kissed her. She didn’t agree to sex though.

I’m confused by her inconsistent words and actions.

Attachments

• 0D0CB6BE-E375-4486-8644-99C9914B06B9.jpeg
    0D0CB6BE-E375-4486-8644-99C9914B06B9.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 352
  • 714E7892-006A-4CF2-BF8D-846821301038.jpeg
    714E7892-006A-4CF2-BF8D-846821301038.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 354
Dude dropped the ball.

One night when drunk, I used a dildo and said I’d like seeing cock in her. She started to cum hard. Then during sex I said I’d like to see her fuck a guy. She said, “I don’t want that, but maybe a threesome.”

you are closer than i am, all i can say is that you are 100% he dropped the ball. i think she would have gone further if it had progressed naturally. i think it bothers her to admit she would but the signs are there that shes ready if you are there and dont stop her.

i think if you say that you want a threesome, she is more on board and if you have a threesome then the other guy wants to go round 2 you could watch and then cleanup/reclaim her if that is what you want. at first at least she wants you involved for your support. later maybe you can transition to just watching her once her confidence has grown.

I’ve been trying to share her for couple years. She’s shy/sexually conservative, but she has had many previous partners (20 or so), so experienced. When we are having sex, she’ll do anything except anal sex. She gives herself up and is a heavy squirter. She will orgasm 3-4 times.
I set up a meeting at a bar with a guy from DL, unbeknownst to her. The guy was cool. They talked and hit it off. Next thing I knew he was giving her a sensual massage. She would NOT do that. Not in her comfort zone as a shy woman. But... she did. He massaged her, she closed her eyes, leaned back into him. He massaged her hands & thighs
She was tipsy and kept saying, “This is new territory for us.” He left to get a drink and she asked me how far was too far. I said anything she wanted, but she didn’t believe me and said I’d get jealous. The guy didn’t make a move fast enough. She got tired and asked to leave. She wanted to fuck me because she was horny from flirting. Dude dropped the ball.
Later I asked her thoughts. She said she thought he was just friendly. I laughed and said he wanted to fuck her. She denied it. I asked why she kept saying it was new territory for us. She finally admitted she DID believe he wanted a 3some. Interestingly, when she said this to him, she didn’t stop him. Does she want it, but not admitting? Seems so.
We’ve role-played and started using vibrator, then larger 9 inch dildo. She’s never done it and was hesitant. Now she asks for it.
She once said she might kiss someone if she was drinking. She said she didn’t know, but if she felt attracted she might do more but didn’t know how much. I asked if I could set it up. She said no that she wants a guy to want her on sight naturally.
Couple weeks ago she kissed a guy. He invited her to back of bar and kissed her. She didn’t agree to sex though.

Yoda66:

I’d encourage you to keep reflecting on things and to keep posting new material as events unfold. The more data is available, and the more of us that are reviewing it, the greater the likelihood that someone is will recognize patterns of behaviors that may illuminate your wife’s ways and make her decisions/actions more intelligible.

Wouldn’t THAT be nice for a change! 😂

Yoda66:

I’d encourage you to keep reflecting on things and to keep posting new material as events unfold. The more data is available, and the more of us that are reviewing it, the greater the likelihood that someone is will recognize patterns of behaviors that may illuminate your wife’s ways and make her decisions/actions more intelligible.

Wouldn’t THAT be nice for a change! 😂
Exactly what I’m looking for. Our outings are infrequent so may be a while, although any talks we have I will be sure to add as well. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Okay, so back to why I want to see her fucked. It is something I’ve wanted since we married several years ago. It isn’t about her needs, it’s about my fantasy and her “extra”pleasure. We have had a great sex life since the first time we met.

However, I see an opportunity brewing to help push this along. I have gained about 60 lbs during Covid and I am working it off. But… for the first time she said it feels different. I explained that the extra weight has reduced my cock a couple of inches because of pubic fat. She responded, “Yeah, I think that’s it.”

So, I am telling her tonight that I am going to stop fucking her for a bit until I get back in shape. In the meantime I’m going to suggest several options to keep her satisfied. I’m going to suggest more toy play, oral (which I do every time), role playing, AND a hall pass.

Y’all agree this is an opportunity? Any suggestions?

Reactions: Baddy145
Okay, so back to why I want to see her fucked. It is something I’ve wanted since we married several years ago. It isn’t about her needs, it’s about my fantasy and her “extra”pleasure. We have had a great sex life since the first time we met.

However, I see an opportunity brewing to help push this along. I have gained about 60 lbs during Covid and I am working it off. But… for the first time she said it feels different. I explained that the extra weight has reduced my cock a couple of inches because of pubic fat. She responded, “Yeah, I think that’s it.”

So, I am telling her tonight that I am going to stop fucking her for a bit until I get back in shape. In the meantime I’m going to suggest several options to keep her satisfied. I’m going to suggest more toy play, oral (which I do every time), role playing, AND a hall pass.

Does she know about your fantasy? Your stopping can easily backfire.

Yoda66:

Several things:

First, bear in mind that if she goes forward with this, it won't be about your 'fantasy.' It will be about her pleasure. If she goes forward and if she finds it significantly pleasurable, it will be about HER pleasure. Unless you go into this from the perspective that you are the dominant partner, or are at least an 'equal partner,’ expect that SHE will be calling the shots for the future. This isn't just some guy on the internet talking. David Ley's landmark book, 'Insatiable Wives' [ SPAM/axinan ] addresses this point.

Second, I suggest saying NOT that you are stopping sex, but that you'll switch to oral and toys. This does not 'cut her off' [which is the language of rejection] but says instead that you will continue to pleasure her other ways [using the language of substitution].

Third, I suggest further that you say NOT that you are GIVING her a hall pass, but that you're THINKING about a hall pass.

This conversation might be framed [using your own vocabulary] along this line...

'I've been mulling over yesterday's talk about my current performance and weight issues. I'm thinking that for now, it may be helpful to switch more to oral and toys. Thinking of toys, I'm toying with the idea of a hall pass. I'm trying to decide if I'm sure that I WANT you to enjoy better performances, even if it IS really, really hot just to THINK about that ...'

Keep us informed how the conversation and subsequent events go.

All the best, Yoda66!

Take care and keep safe!

Last edited:

I don’t think it will happen for you. But keep trying.

Last night she agreed to a threesome with boundaries. Only intercourse with me and everything else with third person (guy). I know how excited she gets in the middle of sex, so I expect she will fuck someone once she takes this step.
I think you are almost there. In the excitement of a 3some, she wont be to worried about whose cock is where.