I joined today... 'am from India. Have tons of experience

sandy691196

I met and got engaed to my now wife in the 1st year of college. I was a thin bony dude .. though good looking and with other accomplishments. She was like venus. Tall, big built, voluptuous with an innocent and sweet face. I was extremely possessive and insecure about her. . to the point of getting depressed over imaginary issues. S he was a demure person who couldnt speak out or protest when guys hit on her. In public conveyance guys will rub up merrily on her ample ass. Elbow her boobs. There would be no reaction from her. I burnt up inside when i saw these things and went crazy in my head with angst and jealousy and pain. One night when in 2nd year college I had a kinda epiphany when in bed alone. That day an astrologer had commented on her birthchart that "this is one sexy girl". Well she was that. But it kinda pushed me over the edge. That night i started masturbating to images of her making out, having sex etc with other guys. In my mind the conditionign set in that if I liked it then I aint gonna feel bad about it ! So if I likes someone else enjoying her physically then I wouldnt be in pain and it will be a win-win for all concerned. Since that night began my progression into a completely different mental state on sexuality in an intimate partner relationship.. First as a fantasy for 15 years and then the reality : as a player, swinger, hotwife-Hubby and Hot GF-Hubby. I have slept with many 100s of women in the last 25 years individually and been in scores of 3 sums, swaps and orgies. It grew to a stae where I prefer the MFM 3 somes with a hot partner with me mostly watching and faciliating the set up.. Starting from finding dudes for the romp, choosing patner's wardrobe to suit the occasion, coaching her to seduce and break the ice and everything else that goes with it. I am NOT a cuckold. I grew up to be a muscular, Alpha male prone to kick ass and intimidate any punk who gets out of line. But where swinging or hotwifing is concerned.. I will everything to male it happen and make it pelasurable for my partner and the dude. This is my first post. If I find enough interest among members, I will post in details and chronologically, how the journey developed and progerssed. Ciao.

Reactions: Kev627 and 86cowboy
I met and got engaed to my now wife in the 1st year of college. I was a thin bony dude .. though good looking and with other accomplishments. She was like venus. Tall, big built, voluptuous with an innocent and sweet face. I was extremely possessive and insecure about her. . to the point of getting depressed over imaginary issues. S he was a demure person who couldnt speak out or protest when guys hit on her. In public conveyance guys will rub up merrily on her ample ass. Elbow her boobs. There would be no reaction from her. I burnt up inside when i saw these things and went crazy in my head with angst and jealousy and pain. One night when in 2nd year college I had a kinda epiphany when in bed alone. That day an astrologer had commented on her birthchart that "this is one sexy girl". Well she was that. But it kinda pushed me over the edge. That night i started masturbating to images of her making out, having sex etc with other guys. In my mind the conditionign set in that if I liked it then I aint gonna feel bad about it ! So if I likes someone else enjoying her physically then I wouldnt be in pain and it will be a win-win for all concerned. Since that night began my progression into a completely different mental state on sexuality in an intimate partner relationship.. First as a fantasy for 15 years and then the reality : as a player, swinger, hotwife-Hubby and Hot GF-Hubby. I have slept with many 100s of women in the last 25 years individually and been in scores of 3 sums, swaps and orgies. It grew to a stae where I prefer the MFM 3 somes with a hot partner with me mostly watching and faciliating the set up.. Starting from finding dudes for the romp, choosing patner's wardrobe to suit the occasion, coaching her to seduce and break the ice and everything else that goes with it. I am NOT a cuckold. I grew up to be a muscular, Alpha male prone to kick ass and intimidate any punk who gets out of line. But where swinging or hotwifing is concerned.. I will everything to male it happen and make it pelasurable for my partner and the dude. This is my first post. If I find enough interest among members, I will post in details and chronologically, how the journey developed and progerssed. Ciao.
Hello and welcome! I look forward to hearing more about your journey.