I Let It Happen More and Getting Deeper

Eric25

Couple
First I wish to say that we are able to share our lives with this community of understanding people.
As I mentioned in my last posting, Andrea was on the trip with the manager of the PR campaign. The first evening she called me, I was so turned on which led to phone sex. She sounded heated up and sexy telling me that I was eating her out. Feeling me tongue fucking her as I heard her moan and in the throw of her orgasms. It sounded like the phone had slipped to the floor. Still hearing her moan when I heard a man's voice.
"Suck it, yeah suck it you slut" hearing that man's voice had me with a raging cock.
... And then everything went dead, the phone placed in its cradle. My mind worked overtime thinking my Andrea blowing a dick. I shot a load into my hand and rubbed the jism over my balls and cock. SUCK ME LOVE I said in the empty bedroom. I came again.
After a restful night I called Andrea on her mobile around 7am. No answer. I tried again about 10 minutes later when she responded. Even though her voice sounded sleepy I was happy to hear it.
"Stop it you naughty boy" I heard her say. She wasn't addressing me, it was someone with her
"Oh please stop" I listened to her breathing getting heavier
"Oh yyyeeesss fuck me" it was Andrea beginning the day with a cock in her.
We were getting deeper and deeper with being cuckold at home or from afar. I love her treatment of me.

Reactions: Rohit and Cuckboy29