I like the word ,,,Lover,,, better than ,,,Bull,,, How about you?

actually I prefer boyfriend my husband says bull..
does not matter as long as we all enjoy ourselves
AGREED! GF tried 2 Bulls in the past. She says they took the name quite literally and while she enjoys being "semi-sub" sexually, they were just too over the top.
She prefers boyfriend because of the implications of caring, thoughtful & sweet.
She has 1 now who's not very available, so she
Got picked up by another guy who she suspects will be her next boyfriend. She did some hands-on under the bar checking and he's apparently well qualified....very thick, just what she likes

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Like others have said my wife is in a twenty year extra marital sexual relationship. I would say they are lovers whether or not there is any romantic love involved.FWIW I never saw the word “love” in any of their texts.

• Love
Like others have said my wife is in a twenty year extra marital sexual relationship. I would say they are lovers whether or not there is any romantic love involved.FWIW I never saw the word “love” in any of their texts.
OK, so its purely physical, thats fine.
Or, either or both are tied down and injecting
"Love" into it will only complicate things?

Maybe it's just me and how I view the word referring to her boyfriend,
But I like using the word Lover. When talking about her boyfriend rather than. Bull. As for me Bull seems kinda distant and impersonal, yet Lover is something more ,, like a special person to her that she can connect to and That I can live with in terms of sharing her with him , a special person in her life other than me , someone else who has some sort of special feelings for her and us as a current couple.

Like a Bull is anyan that screws her and she has no other interest in him other than sex .

But a Lover for me at least seems to be a constant presence in her / our lives , something that she can wrap her head around and something I can feel safe with her being with him .

I wouldn't want her and a Bull to go bareback and she knows this , But her Lover that she's been seeing a while is a different story, and I have had the pleasure of being with them and he was bare and we all wanted him to cum in her and after he pulled out they both just lay there , and let me go down on her and it was delicious , the very first time I did it she cracked up laughing but I continued cause it was absolutely delicious, she held my head and wouldn't let go I felt her muscles contracting while she.had another orgasm.

His load was more than mine and she asked me if I liked it as much as she did .

Getting up I kissed her deep and asked her what she thought.

He was her Lover and I told her in front of him I want this every time but only a Lover of yours Not a Bull.

She was so excited and she fucked me with him still on the bed , I told her I loved her and she said it back to me then we kissed till he got dressed and left , I wasn't going to let her go and she held me tight ,

I did cum in her but not as much like I said earlier, and I went down and ate my own cum from her .

This is her real 1st boyfriend and he is uncut about 8 inches or so slightly thicker than mine and I hope this lasts
My wife hates the term "bull", she says "If he's a "bull" then that makes me a "cow"! That word was never used again lol

• Love
I just think it is so hot that you let him go down on you with other guy’s cum inside of you without him knowing. What a hot thing to do!!
The only time I ever thought about it was on my wedding night after his friend AJ had sex with me. He came inside me, we hurried and I just pulled my panties on and we went downstairs. I was dripping everywhere and I just wanted to clean up really fast. I never got the chance but I tried to do so. After that, as I said before, we didn't even consider that as a "thing" during those years. There were times he knew I had sex with somebody but we still had full sex, including oral after my cheating. It was different then I think.

The only time I ever thought about it was on my wedding night after his friend AJ had sex with me. He came inside me, we hurried and I just pulled my panties on and we went downstairs. I was dripping everywhere and I just wanted to clean up really fast. I never got the chance but I tried to do so. After that, as I said before, we didn't even consider that as a "thing" during those years. There were times he knew I had sex with somebody but we still had full sex, including oral after my cheating. It was different then I think.
I do love this story, but didn’t your husband know before he went down on you or am I confusing stories?

My wife dislikes the term bull and prefers to use virtual side guy, virtual boyfriend or long distance lover depending on the type of guy he is and for how long they’ve been chatting to one another.

• Love
We DO NOT use the term "bull". It seems so fetish like and to me it's kind of silly I guess. I (we) aren't really in to much of what you read on this
forum at all. The whole "cuck" thing "bull" thing "reclaim" thing, etc is all a bit too much like other people's fantasy. We do all of that, and have for a very long time. It's just that there was never any "protocol" or "terminology" for it. My husband has given me oral sex since the day we were married, often while I've had other guys cum inside of me. Sometimes he was aware, other times not, it just wasn't the same thing then. It was just part of sex. Oh well, so the answer is NO BULL.

Mrs Hw
I agree the terminology words of bull cuckold & hotwife are caricatures. The main fantasist in cuckolding are the cuckolds themselves. They like the word bull i sense. Yet the most important participant is the woman. Without her passionate involvement it is just 2 men fantasising!
My main issue with the work Bull and I use it in my name is the tendency for so many bulls to talk bullsh1t. 😀

Like so many others on here, my wife is not a cow, she is a 5 6, 115lbs beautiful LADY..we are both professionals, livng in a small town so when we played, it is usually out of town. She had 11 different lovers, all black men. Each one we picked to meet were true gentlemen, but did get what they wanted, as did she. She loved foreplay, candles, talking, and being paid attention to. Being in the deep south, black was the choice as it is rather taboo and exciting. The looks she got with her lovers were so funny, and when they would kiss or touch in private got the attention she wanted. With a couple of exceptions, all of her lovers were also very good in bed. Making sure she was satisfied with their love making. She had one regular for over 5 years, even a mini vacation with him, looking at houses together shopping, nice lunches and dinners. Most of her lovers were with her more than once, some many times. Since I had been snipped, we decided to get her on the pill again so she could truly enjoy the bare feeling and the loads of cum shooting in her. Only time we used condoms was three different men in the islands..
She also entertained in our home a number of times with her regular, and one man 90 miles away, and the delivery man that seduced her. I always remembered it is her body, not mine, not theirs..total respect.. And yes, with her regular, she would tell him she loved him , as did he....we can love many people..

But I like using the word Lover. When talking about her boyfriend rather than. Bull. As for me Bull seems kinda distant and impersonal, yet Lover is something more ,, like a special person to her that she can connect to and That I can live with in terms of sharing her with him , a special person in her life other than me , someone else who has some sort of special feelings for her and us as a current couple.

Like a Bull is anyan that screws her and she has no other interest in him other than sex .

But a Lover for me at least seems to be a constant presence in her / our lives , something that she can wrap her head around and something I can feel safe with her being with him .

I wouldn't want her and a Bull to go bareback and she knows this , But her Lover that she's been seeing a while is a different story, and I have had the pleasure of being with them and he was bare and we all wanted him to cum in her and after he pulled out they both just lay there , and let me go down on her and it was delicious , the very first time I did it she cracked up laughing but I continued cause it was absolutely delicious, she held my head and wouldn't let go I felt her muscles contracting while she.had another orgasm.

He was her Lover and I told her in front of him I want this every time but only a Lover of yours Not a Bull.

She was so excited and she fucked me with him still on the bed , I told her I loved her and she said it back to me then we kissed till he got dressed and left , I wasn't going to let her go and she held me tight ,

I did cum in her but not as much like I said earlier, and I went down and ate my own cum from her .

This is her real 1st boyfriend and he is uncut about 8 inches or so slightly thicker than mine and I hope this lasts
With that explanation, then yes bull is maybe not the best reference as there is more to that

Agree that lover is more appropriate, certainly in our case. My wife loves both of us, he is allowed to have her naturally, I wear protection now, feels right for us. Bull is generic isn’t it, lover is more intimate.

Reactions: Bowlerlb
Agree that lover is more appropriate, certainly in our case. My wife loves both of us, he is allowed to have her naturally, I wear protection now, feels right for us. Bull is generic isn’t it, lover is more intimate.
Totally agree - and the wives always referred to me as lover and the one that cums inside her. The husbands are more likely to see the other man as the Bull and like to see him fucking and cumming in the wife.

Attachments

• cuckwife57.jpg
    cuckwife57.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 27
  • cuckwife64.jpg
    cuckwife64.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 27
My Wife was never a dirty talker. She would call him her “Special Friend”. I would say, “Do you want Darrel to come over & Fuck you this weekend?” She would say “No. dont talk like that.“ Then she would say “Can my “Special Friend” come over this weekend?” I think she felt it wasn’t so taboo or wrong if you didn’t talk about it. We both knew she was going to get fucked & filled with Cum from Darrel, but just couldn’t talk about it.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
We use friend or good friend for most of them. If we find I guy we really like in bed and out for a longer set up we call him friend with benefits, FWB

Lover was a term we used as well. She had a couple of long-term lovers who became lifelong friends. Bull somehow seems degrading.