I love cucking men online to my ex...

So I post on reddit quite a bit about how my ex essentially lives rent free in my head despite me having a fiance. I'm from the states but he was from Canada and I'm always buying Canadian themed clothes and cucking my fiance to the thought of him plowing me. 😅

Well I recently discovered that there's so many of you cucks online that despite not being in a relationship, just love being a cuck to a woman and it has been sooooo fucking hot to just put you beta cucks in their place while we roleplay and talk about my ex

I know that may seem odd to some of you but I fucking love it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230613_084353_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230613_084353_Chrome.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 384
So I post on reddit quite a bit about how my ex essentially lives rent free in my head despite me having a fiance. I'm from the states but he was from Canada and I'm always buying Canadian themed clothes and cucking my fiance to the thought of him plowing me. 😅

Well I recently discovered that there's so many of you cucks online that despite not being in a relationship, just love being a cuck to a woman and it has been sooooo fucking hot to just put you beta cucks in their place while we roleplay and talk about my ex

OH CANADA I'd love to be a chuck....I'm super into being humiliated as a tiny cox loser

Please beautiful miss im yoir pathetic beta cuck to do with what ever you will i love licking miss clean after master has ploughed her wth his hard mans cock after hes fucked me up the ass on the floor like the fucking pathetic bitch i am, id love to be dominated b you xxxx

Y

You looking so Hot beautiful queen of XXX