I love watching the dick go in and out of my wife

Leeman

Couple
My favorite part of watching my wife get fucked is when the guy puts his dick in and she makes a noise like Ahh. I love seeing the dick penetrate her. I love watching that dick slide into her pussy. He use to use a condom but now he cums all in that pussy. When he is rubbing his dick on her pussy to get it wet then slides it in I love that. Watching her get fucked never gets old to me

I agree with you completely!! I have not been able to watch her since this past April, but I will get to watch tomorrow night!! Her new guy has requested her to wear thigh highs and black heels. He is going to take her to a store and buy her the shoes and hose to fuck her in while I wait at a bar nearby!! Very hot!! I cant wait to see her legs all dressed in black thigh highs and black heels in the air as he is fucking her!!

Man you are lucky that your wife allows you to watch her, I can only fantasize about it.
How do you feel when you see your wife in a deep embrace and kissing her lover? That would be a huge turn on for me.

Reactions: Ron Fredricks
That is one of my favorite things to watch. Her making out makes my cock hard immediately!!! We recently had a mfm with a guy she has been with before and they were laying naked in the bed and I was behind my wife as they laid there making out for about 5 minutes straight!! I just sat up and watched their tongues dance around with each other. She makes out with guys in bars also, which I absolutely love also. Nothing like watching a guy in a bar feeling on your wife and seeing their mouths locked together and her hands groping him!! Love this lifestyle!!

Man you are lucky that your wife allows you to watch her, I can only fantasize about it.
How do you feel when you see your wife in a deep embrace and kissing her lover? That would be a huge turn on for me.
I defiantly have no problem with seeing them embrace. In fact it makes the sex even better. I want him to make love to her, not just fuck her like she was a whore. The passion makes thhe sex better for all concerned in my opinion.015.jpg

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 82
I have a penetration fetish - I love watching a thick hard cock penetrate my wife's pussy. I'm fascinated by it - from the moment of penetration, as a lover's cock-head touches her wet lips, through the extraordinary, erotic seconds as it finds its way into her slick pussy, and begins to piston in, and out of her.

The sight of her inner lips being dragged out, along the shaft of her lover's thick cock, the sounds it makes, slick, wet and sexy are so amazing. My favorite way to watch is the fuck-licking position - that way I can see every stroke, every insertion, and stimulate her clit with my lips, tongue and fingers.

IMG_8617.jpg

I agree with you completely!! I have not been able to watch her since this past April, but I will get to watch tomorrow night!! Her new guy has requested her to wear thigh highs and black heels. He is going to take her to a store and buy her the shoes and hose to fuck her in while I wait at a bar nearby!! Very hot!! I cant wait to see her legs all dressed in black thigh highs and black heels in the air as he is fucking her!!

You're a lucky man to get to see another man drive his cock into her pussy. We are not so active now, but I think I was pretty lucky. My wife never liked to perform any hotwifing without me present, so I got to see men of different races fuck the shit out of my wife. I never could get enough of a guy's huge cock driving my wife crazy as he plowed his hard cock in her pussy.

Last edited:
I defiantly have no problem with seeing them embrace. In fact it makes the sex even better. I want him to make love to her, not just fuck her like she was a whore. The passion makes thhe sex better for all concerned in my opinion.View attachment 53553
I was different, when we were a young couple, I. told my wife's lovers she was their whore for the night, so fuck her like one. There was no love making, just pure hard fucking. We worked for the same company and our black CEO used her as the entertainment for his brother's bachelor's party, 20 men and our boss. Some guys fucked her once, some up to 3 times, our boss brought her home on Saturday morning at 9:00, he fucked her at least 6 times. She had dry cum all over. even her hair. She had on a pair of black well soaked panties. My wife told me she gave at least 2 blow jobs, but the rest fucked her mouth, her pussy, and her ass. They passed her around and got dp'd like the whore she was. Those were wild times.20240116_193447-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20231207_180803.jpg
    20231207_180803.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240117_185738.jpg
    20240117_185738.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240117_185426.jpg
    20240117_185426.jpg
    624.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 20240117_185439.jpg
    20240117_185439.jpg
    597.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I was different, when we were a young couple, I. told my wife's lovers she was their whore for the night, so fuck her like one. There was no love making, just pure hard fucking. We worked for the same company and our black CEO used her as the entertainment for his brother's bachelor's party, 20 men and our boss. Some guys fucked her once, some up to 3 times, our boss brought her home on Saturday morning at 9:00, he fucked her at least 6 times. She had dry cum all over. even her hair. She had on a pair of black well soaked panties. My wife told me she gave at least 2 blow jobs, but the rest of the men fucked her mouth, her pussy, and her ass. She told me she never had so much cock in her life but she like being hard fucked. They passed her around and got dp'd like the whore she was. Those were wild times.

Last edited:
Reactions: tradhoussi
I was different, when we were a young couple, I. told my wife's lovers she was their whore for the night, so fuck her like one. There was no love making, just pure hard fucking. We worked for the same company and our black CEO used her as the entertainment for his brother's bachelor's party, 20 men and our boss. Some guys fucked her once, some up to 3 times, our boss brought her home on Saturday morning at 9:00, he fucked her at least 6 times. She had dry cum all over. even her hair. She had on a pair of black well soaked panties. My wife told me she gave at least 2 blow jobs, but the rest fucked her mouth, her pussy, and her ass. They passed her around and got dp'd like the whore she was. I loved fucking my wife after other man or men fucked her. I hard fucked the shit out her out her like a whore also. The feeling of mixing my cum with the men's cum felt hot, the hottest sex ever. Those were wild times.

Attachments

• 20240116_193447-1.jpg
    20240116_193447-1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20231207_180718.jpg
    20231207_180718.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 20231207_180803.jpg
    20231207_180803.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: