I think I’m getting there..

layla

Male
hello everyone, as you can see on my previous posts.. I’m trying to get my wife to try threesome, however she is very hard on that matter, but as we were talking yesterday I asked her to do a massage and she said that she needs a guy to massage her and she laughed, and she said, (but is has to be ugly) just to have skilful hands. I told her why ugly ? She said about you not to be jealous, and I asked her what if it’s a muscular guy, she said I don’t mind. That got me hard and I told her that it made me horny and she said mhmm.. and she said, “anybody can touch me” that made me turned on.

What do you think? Thank you

hello everyone, as you can see on my previous posts.. I’m trying to get my wife to try threesome, however she is very hard on that matter, but as we were talking yesterday I asked her to do a massage and she said that she needs a guy to massage her and she laughed, and she said, (but is has to be ugly) just to have skilful hands. I told her why ugly ? She said about you not to be jealous, and I asked her what if it’s a muscular guy, she said I don’t mind. That got me hard and I told her that it made me horny and she said mhmm.. and she said, “anybody can touch me” that made me turned on.

What do you think? Thank you
This is great progress!! Small steps are steps!