i want my wife to have an affair at work

married8883

Male
From
UK
Sep 8, 2021
Barnsley, UK
can’t stop fantasizing about my wife having an affair at work! i know men flirt round her a lot and you can tell my her underwear she enjoys the attention! she is absolutely gorgeous! she has another works night out end of this month! i know she would never do anything but i would love her to come home with even a kiss from another man

can’t stop fantasizing about my wife having an affair at work! i know men flirt round her a lot and you can tell my her underwear she enjoys the attention! she is absolutely gorgeous! she has another works night out end of this month! i know she would never do anything but i would love her to come home with even a kiss from another man
My wife, mom of four at work.....

Attachments

• ! Amanda1-office-la.jpg
    ! Amanda1-office-la.jpg
    739.8 KB · Views: 332
Your wife's got a sexy body she ever seemed or hinted that shes in to cuckolding

Let her. Also let her know that you will be there for her.

I had rhis same fantasy. And one night I just spoke up and asked my wife if she could start to flirt with one of the guys in her office. But I set down requirments. The guy had to be married - and with at leat one kid. This was so no attmept at a relationship would be tried. And she did. And, at different times - and I find this incerdibly stimulating - she hooks up with this guy.

I had rhis same fantasy. And one night I just spoke up and asked my wife if she could start to flirt with one of the guys in her office. But I set down requirments. The guy had to be married - and with at leat one kid. This was so no attmept at a relationship would be tried. And she did. And, at different times - and I find this incerdibly stimulating - she hooks up with this guy.
unfortunately the only man my wife seems to be “flirty” with but i think i know it’s nothing he is 30 years older and my wife is not into older men unfortunately

my wife has fucked guys at work. turns me on

My girlfriend worked at a restaurant 5 years ago and at least 3 times a week she had sex with that muscled handsome cook. They always went to the toilets after work.
Knowing that he was quite rough, always kind of facefucked her the first two minutes, and the idea of her getting used as a cheap cumdump at the toilets was such a turn on for me.

It's a matter of perspective; one of the hottest things about workplace affairs is that eventually others in the office will develop suspicion. The rumors, innuendo, an gossip among her co-workers and colleagues will make her a hot topic. You'd have to prepare for the consequences of her co-workers knowing you're being cuckolded.

Show us more of her please

• Love
Reactions: Wannabecuck895