I want to cuck a guy with a micropenis

NO you may not! Your queen must give you that opportunity and besides sissies do not cum, they orgasm and if lucky mistress/ master allows a full orgasm instead of a ruined one.
I,m so sorry i was thinking on my own pleasure,i promise not to cum,just teasing my clit,licking precum from fingers,and i,ll try to be a good sweet obedient sissy again,for all the members in this forum💋💋💋

Even though this is an old topic, it's an interesting one to visit.

On and off, I've been seeing a married woman, Emily, who's husband is a true micro-penis sufferer. Most times I've encountered a couple where the husband's been extremely under-endowed it's been a case of what is medically known as "buried penis syndrome" - this is a case where the male is significantly overweight, or obese, and otherwise with below average endowment. Basically fat in the belly and pubic area effectively reduces the length of the penis, obstructs the male's ability to engage in deep penetration, etc.

A true micro-penis is typically under 3", or about 8cm - the medical standard range associated with a true micro-penis anatomical condition run from 2.5" to 3.67" or smaller. It is a relatively rare condition.

At first, Emily and I were just fucking casually - she was in pure cheating mode. As I got to know her, and listened to her story ("good" Catholic girl, strict upbringing, all that). Emily brought up the topic of her tiny penis husband, unprompted. Gradually the idea of "forcing" her inadequate husband in on our thing came up, to the point of full-on cucking him. "John" as I'll call him is a true micro-penis sufferer. Even fully erect, he's less than 1", tiny testicles, almost like they're undescended.

Recently, as sort of an experiment, I've had this post out on FetLife and on DoubleList, to see what the possibilities are - so far, about a month in, no reponses:

Long shot - Micro-penis encounter
by jw_kk 63M Switch

Probably a long shot, but worth a try:

I’m looking to expand on an experience that seems rare: I’m seeking a sexually open, preferably submissive couple, with a male who has a unique anatomical quality - a micro-penis.

The ideal encounter partner would be well under two inches fully erect, preferably circumcised, definitely shaved smooth. I’m not looking for a chub with buried penis syndrome (i.e. pubic area fat hides the penis), I’m looking for a true micro-penis bearer.

You will get to enjoy my big, thick, cut, smooth cock and balls. I will get to enjoy your tiny little man-clit, make you cum if you are able, while you learn to worship my cock and balls. Then I will have you watch while I thoroughly, completely satisfy your wife.

I will host, upscale hotel near the airport, clean, safe, sexy fun.

To be clear, you should be:

reasonably fit/height-weight proportionate
clean and disease-free
shaved completely smooth
have a true micro-penis, less than 2” when fully erect
submissive
I enjoy, and have experience with frotting, mutual stroking and oral play, sounding, prostate massage/milking, CBT (toys, cock and ball straps, rings, etc.), and extended orgasm play.

Serious replies only please - you can see the images in my photo gallery for examples of my interests. You might move to the head of the line if:

you are a Twink/femme with a true micro-penis and undescended testicles
you have a male, female, or dominant couple that likes to loan you out, watch, or participate
This could become an ongoing thing - I’m a frequent visitor, willing to train the right couple.

Unfollow Discussion | Oct 15 | options

like this?

Attachments

• VID_20240204_092217.mp4
    37.5 MB
  • 713897bf-707a-45e5-8396-d17c812f8c47.jpg
    713897bf-707a-45e5-8396-d17c812f8c47.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 2
  • 5a3a2b03-54a8-4452-aae4-05f99e4cad73.jpg
    5a3a2b03-54a8-4452-aae4-05f99e4cad73.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 3