I want to find signs of her cuckholding me.

Aegis1011

Male
From
NV, US
This is a fantasy and will most likly not happen...though the thought of it excites me.

We are both in pur late forties. My wife is 5'2" and is a bbw. She is working part yime in retail after taking off a year from work.

We have discussed my fantasy of her having fun with other dudes if she is not being fullfilled by me.

A little background:
Our sex life has been almost none existant for a few years. I was having low T ( has been corrected) She has had some health issues that now being managed.

My fantasy is that she is approached at work by a nice well put togeather ( and well endowed) gentleman.

He compliments her and gives her his number. In case this married bbw is interested in grabbing a lunch or drink.

She does not tell me about it,but is interested. She reflects back on my fantasy that uas been mentioned a few timesbut shut down.

She liked the attention from this handsome well put tofeather guy as she has been battling self esteem issues for a while and has been only complemented by her husband over the last 15 years.

Nothing has been said to me about th8s guy but I notice a boost in moral, she starys going back to the gym, our sex life gets hot . She seems happier.

Then I fund opened magnum condom wrappers stashed in odd places; under a seat in her car. Then under my cpap machine or on a high cabinet.

These change from open wrappers to un opened packs to singnal bare back play. Once or twice a week.

The thought of her getting pleasered by a big cock exicites me. The thought of her being fufilled and her feeling loose ( she is currently really tight) makes it hard for me to focus, brings a smile to my face ane an erection in my pants.