Biggest that has been inside my wife's pussy and asshole is 10 inches long, 3.5 inches thick and belonged to her long term Dutch playmate.

It took a day or two for her pussy to tighten up after each pounding from this gent.

Me trying to fuck her straight after the two of them had a rough banging was futile, my little 4 x 1.5 inch weiner was a loose fit.

Below picture is her naturally tight pussy in its original state.

Attachments

• Point Blur_Mar212024_222526.jpg
    Point Blur_Mar212024_222526.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 21
Biggest that has been inside my wife's pussy and asshole is 10 inches long, 3.5 inches thick and belonged to her long term Dutch playmate.

It took a day or two for her pussy to tighten up after each pounding from this gent.

Me trying to fuck her straight after the two of them had a rough banging was futile, my little 4 x 1.5 inch weiner was a loose fit.

Below picture is her naturally tight pussy in its original state.
Very nice....our 1st (and he is a regular of ours still) was her ex fuck buddy who us just under 11"

Reactions: shaved
Its quite a site to be hold of to see another man's dick inside your wife, let alone a big dick that stretches her out and that makes a mess of her holes.
Very nice....our 1st (and he is a regular of ours still) was her ex fuck buddy who us just under 11"