• Your number.

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Openandready69

Couple
Gold member
Nov 8, 2016
Texas
Ok I'm shouting out to all of u,especially my followers,I need your help.we are having my spring gangbang and I narrowed it down to a manageable number,18,hubby says 10.so I'm leaving it to u all.my number or his.

I voted for hubby's number of 10 for one particular reason. I like to believe in quality over quantity. Mrs. Ntcuck is still waiting for her very first gangbang. She is also excited about having 5 or more for her first time but wants to have the guys as hot as possible and not have to wait for one of her 3 waiting holes.

I agree with you Lynn. 7 votes so far??? You cared enough to ask our opinions. I had previously voted for your hubby's number of 10 but then discussed it with Mrs. Ntcuck and she was impressed with your ambition. After further discussion we decided if you think you can handle 18 without being all gaped out then there is no reason you should not try it. I only wish we could be counted among the chosen to participate. We were visitors to your great state of Texas last week. Mrs. Ntcuck would love to see me in a gangbang and then she would love to lick the juices from my shaft after I pulled out. It would fulfill her fantasy of being a bit of a cuckquean. We can't wait for the posting of how it all turned out for you

Reactions: Openandready69